• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

rras1994

Nov 4, 2017
Mark Darrah: Ultimate Troll

He literally just does this sometimes to see how many gaming websites will bite and make an article out of nothing. Answer: a depressing number will make clickbait out of it.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Lol. Is he still the one working on/leading DA4? Or am I mistaken? I figure this is just a logo or other promotional thing, that doesn't necessarily have any impact on the product itself.

But I'll still guess anthem. Why not.

Deleted member 46489

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Every time I see Bioware now, I just get angry at the moron EA exec who forced them to use Frostbite for their games. Screwed their entire generation.

Brannon

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Does Bioware even have the clout to tease like this nowadays?

bossmonkey

Avenger
Nov 9, 2017
If it's not a Mass Effect remaster or a free revamp of Anthem gonna nope right out of there.

Dec 25, 2018
Could be Dragon Age relating the veil.
Coud be Anthem 2.0
Could be Mass effect
could be their adapting the Shattered Glass Transformers into a video game.

rras1994

Nov 4, 2017
Yep, we're done here.

Bioware still believes that a small teaser like this is enough for gamers to start salivating.

Perhaps they need to starts with a more straightforward campaign to develop hype.
But they don't, Mark Darrah just likes making people go "oooooooo" over nothing? He's trolling, he does it all the time, it's really really unlikely to be an actual tease. Though given the amount of articles they often get out of Mark Darrah just trolling maybe they don't need to do anything else.

bossmonkey

Avenger
Nov 9, 2017
Yep, we're done here.

Bioware still believes that a small teaser like this is enough for gamers to start salivating.

Perhaps they need to starts with a more straightforward campaign to develop hype.

I think the idea isn't so much let's breadcrumb it out it's more of a look over here so that the initial campaign announcement gets more eyes immediately.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
The glass ball is EA's backlog of games. The shards of glass are the Mass Effect games. The edges of the screen are us.

Mass Effect Trilogy remastered CONFIRMED!!

Shakerovic

Apr 26, 2019
that is how biowares reputation shattered during this gen
giphy.gif

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
yeah im thinking it's Anthem 2.0 stuff. I shouldn't hype myself up for a potential ME remaster trilogy.