• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 18, 2020
image.png

HMS_Pinafore

Oct 25, 2017
Straya M8
I'm 50/50 on if she'll be a future republican presidential nominee, only because I don't know if MAGA is willing to vote for a woman president.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
"Every lie"

you mean like saying Trump got 75 million votes? because Trump got 74,222,958 votes. and if we're rounding numbers, he got 74 million.

couldn't even tell the truth about basic facts in her letter accusing people of lying.

Booshka

Banned
May 8, 2018
Colton, CA
I really don't understand why Republicans thought it would be good to elect Grand Theft Auto type of characters into office.

actual meme shit.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
She defended her horrible past posts by posting her boring, generic, feel good Facebook posts lol.

"Well I may have called grieving parents paid actors BUT what about the time I posted this inspirational .jpg?"

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Trump being less present leaves lots of money on the ground for scum like her to scoop up.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm 50/50 on if she'll be a future republican presidential nominee, only because I don't know if MAGA is willing to vote for a woman president.

They would, but only if they were a hot blonde.

Marjorie is not that. She's a despicable human that I hope is expelled for her part in inciting the insurrection, harassment, and potentially endangering other members of congress.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah she's a lunatic but she knows exactly what she is doing
I kinda think she doesn't, but there are 3 threads on the first page here, so I guess so!
honestly in a normal time, as a MN resident, I should have no fucking idea who 99% of the house reps are, let alone one from outside Atlanta. it should not impact my life like this

Tuck

Oct 25, 2017
But see that's the scary thing. She's *not* a grifter. She's not like other Repubs who support trump for their politician gain even though deep down they probably know it's wrong. Shes bought full on into the MAGA cult. She's a nutcase.

And she might very well be the future of the Republican party.

Slathe

Oct 30, 2017
If it's addressed to the mob of people who are against her, why does she start talking about how she's taking the slings and arrows for them, and how she won't back down because she's one of them? Does nobody proof read this stuff?

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
if you don't already, you need to understand that establishment Republicans could easily continue losing to qanon nuts and before you know it this will be the majority of the Republican Party, who could then take both majorities in congress and eventually elect a qanon nut to the WH. This shit really isn't a joke.