• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Well, I was going to sign up, but GMail only requirement is so weird.

Peleo

Nov 2, 2017
Hoping we will get more gameplay details soon. Let's see what rhey have learned with Dragalia Lost and Animal Crossing.

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
Friendly bump to remind folks that they have less than three hours to jump on this beta sign-up, should they meet the requirements. The beta itself isn't slated to start until May 22.

Madao

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Panama
i was able to sign up a while ago but i have no ideas if they'll use your actual location once the beta rolls around to determine who can play and who can't.

VHS

Alt account
Banned
May 8, 2019
Anyone whos been in want to say if they've enjoyed it at least?

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
Even if the beta starts on Wednesday, if Nintendo really sends the invites today that means dataminers will begin to uncover everything about the game.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the beta! (US here)

For those who aren't part of it, today's email only tells you you were selected. Another email will be sent later.

Jencks

Oct 25, 2017
Got into the beta test. Should be interesting especially considering we haven't even seen what the game plays like.

ThatsMyTrunks

Mokuzai Studio
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Got a notification when I woke up this morning that I was in. I really hope it's good. Wasn't big on Dragalia Lost, fell off Animal Crossing quickly, but I do play Fire Emblem Heroes every day.

Oct 25, 2017
So ... Just remembered I'm on the Android Q beta. I can't even open the Nintendo app or play Pokemon Go, but Mario Run works fine so ... not sure where that'll leave me Wednesday.

Oct 25, 2017
Are they putting out a trailer tomorrow. It's weird that we still have no idea what this game looks like. Is it gonna be automatic gas and then I'm just pushing left and right to turn?

LOLDSFAN

Oct 25, 2017
Also part of the beta test.

Expectations are very low considering Pokemon GO is the only mobile game I like/can tolerate. Guess we'll see on Wednesday.