• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well the funny thing about testing the loved stuff is that if it's fake then Genoforce is genoforced out of the game.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Town sorian is a myth, a legend told to get kids to brush their teeth and potty train so they grow up faster and stop leeching off their parents. There is only scum sorian, neutral sorian, and begging-for-life-Sorian.
Ok i finally get what monkey was saying. You are entertaining today.

but everyone thinking that joke might not be a joke, you've missed the other people adding to it and also claiming to be d0 cops. So if you gonna believe one cop claim you'll have to put effort into combating the other. No way to pacify both teams who claimed it.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I'm deadly serious.

but everyone thinking that joke might not be a joke, you've missed the other people adding to it and also claiming to be d0 cops. So if you gonna believe one cop claim you'll have to put effort into combating the other. No way to pacify both teams who claimed it.

We aren't D0 cops, we are D1 cops.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017

To me it seems straight forward. Geno and Terraforce lied. Sorian counter claimed as the real day 1 cop and wants us to turbo Geno.

Now we just need to work out if Geno was bussing his partner.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

I think it's just safer to assume all are joking, since the other option is they either have a day 1 cop power (Doubtful since Sin is town~), or they are breadcrumbing it with the sublety of a Blue Shell.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, hold up, I'm lost.

Geno/Terra claimed loved 1shot day cop.

And now Sorian's claiming day 1 cop?

Is that right?

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
To me it seems straight forward. Geno and Terraforce lied. Sorian counter claimed as the real day 1 cop and wants us to turbo Geno.

Now we just need to work out if Geno was bussing his partner.

Hmm yeah I can actually see Sorian and by extention muffin (Sorffin) using the shot on a counterclaim. Maybe going for the "We should check if the loved thing is true" to not fully reveal their cop ability.

Claiming cop is dangerous without a check.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm yeah I can actually see Sorian and by extention muffin (Sorffin) using the shot on a counterclaim. Maybe going for the "We should check if the loved thing is true" to not fully reveal their cop ability.

Claiming cop is dangerous without a check.

Please, Sorffin is a diabetes medication, call me Muffian.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wait can someone point to the post where Sorian claimed?

I think it's this one:

Let's drop some HOT takes.

HOT take #1) Muffin and I will still be alive at end game. This isn't completely fair to call it a take because I know it will be true but still.

HOT take #2) I will be able to tell you all without an ounce of doubt if Monkey is scum or not by the end of day 1 because she will inevitably do her usual slips.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, so Geno is lying just to mess around and I guess gauge reactions? Sorian is lying because he likes to roll with things and figured it would also be interesting to counter claim and see what effects that had on the game.

In other words, they are both lying.

Easy.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Please, Sorffin is a diabetes medication, call me Muffian.
ehu0t706dm661.png

Oct 25, 2017
But if Sorian is saying Muffian are the real cops then it makes sense for them to want to test the loved claim. I retract my bad vibes

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
But if Sorian is saying Muffian are the real cops then it makes sense for them to want to test the loved claim. I retract my bad vibes
They are calling it testing but it's actually a lunching, that when it comes town because I think both are probably joking will get us nowhere. And scuMuffian would easily get away with it.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
After having been in a chat with you for a few weeks, I'm fascinated that this has you on the back foot so early Chuggs.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
You know, I'm not against checking the Loved claim at least. It would mean a very controlled voting though, so we avoid an accidental lunch.

Vote: Geno

After having been in a chat with you for a few weeks, I'm fascinated that this has you on the back foot so early Chuggs.

Do you want to elaborate on that? I've been missing the latest meta.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You know, I'm not against checking the Loved claim at least. It would mean a very controlled voting though, so we avoid an accidental lunch.

Vote: Geno

Do you want to elaborate on that? I've been missing the latest meta.

Just felt that it was odd that he was so sketched out by me and then when the crowd (mostly Monkey) pushed that I was clearly joking, he wrapped around to finding a logical reason to trust my motive.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
No, but how?

What's to test? If Muffian are cops they already know Genoforce are lying, so why bother?

Things I can believe:
Sorian claiming d1 without thinking of a single implication. Has happened before. Checks out.
But is it true? idk, nor do I care, really. If it's a real claim and not for jokes or reactions, I don't have to worry about that pair at all.

Things I struggle with:
Why you are reading this in a convoluted fashion.

yeah, so the thing about testing that is, uh, math

Oct 25, 2017

Why? It makes sense. If you're the actual cop then there's some funny business going on with Geno and Terra, and they have loved claim we can check. That makes a lot of sense from your perspective if you're telling the truth

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The silly thing about this is that Sorian probably knows it is a joke, so the only way I think Sorian and Muffin would actually want to "test" this is if they already know Terreno is flipping scum, or they already know they are flipping town and want to just dwindle town numbers in a flimsy excuse.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Ok i get it now

Geno loved copper and Sorian ccs him possibly.

Worst case we test the loved claim geno put up.

Oct 25, 2017
No, but how?

What's to test? If Muffian are cops they already know Genoforce are lying, so why bother?

Things I can believe:
Sorian claiming d1 without thinking of a single implication. Has happened before. Checks out.
But is it true? idk, nor do I care, really. If it's a real claim and not for jokes or reactions, I don't have to worry about that pair at all.

Things I struggle with:
Why you are reading this in a convoluted fashion.

Because it is convoluted and I can't tell if this is town just gambiting into oblivion, or there's actually something here so I want to put some pressure on Terra and Geno to see if that tells us anything

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
Someone I "know" may or may not have left wrapped presents out by accident.
Someone's kids may or may not have found the presents after arriving home today.
Someone's spouse may or may not be aware of this incident and is on their way home.

If you don't hear back from this Someone again they still support a Sin lunch.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
The silly thing about this is that Sorian probably knows it is a joke, so the only way I think Sorian and Muffin would actually want to "test" this is if they already know Terreno is flipping scum, or they already know they are flipping town and want to just dwindle town numbers in a flimsy excuse.
Nice fence there. You build it yourself?

Oct 25, 2017
Someone's kids may or may not have found the presents after arriving home today.
Someone's spouse may or may not be aware of this incident and is on their way home.

Oh noooo

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
It's 1am.

So if Geno/Terra is telling the truth: We test it by voting and they won't be lunched.

If they are towm and lying, we wasted whole D1 on a dumb goose chase.

If they are scum and lying, yay we get a score .

Am I correct?

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Because it is convoluted and I can't tell if this is town just gambiting into oblivion, or there's actually something here so I want to put some pressure on Terra and Geno to see if that tells us anything
So what you're saying is you think the situation that has been presented to us is not entirely clear, maybe intentionally so. Huh I hadn't thought about that.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nice fence there. You build it yourself?
I have actual information here, I know I'm town, so I can think about the reasons why Geno would make a claim on me. I think Geno was joking, and Sorian is capitilizing on it.

There are several theories of why here, but that is how it reads to me.

Oct 25, 2017
It's 1am.

So if Geno/Terra is telling the truth: We test it by voting and they won't be lunched.

If they are towm and lying, we wasted whole D1 on a dumb goose chase.

If they are scum and lying, yay we get a score .

Am I correct?

This is kind of where I'm at. Although they can also be loved scum and that's another mess that we might have to deal with.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

RIP someone.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

F