• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm Mario and Terra is Luigi, we are loved and 1 shot day cop, Sin scanned scum, explain yourselves.
That's funny, we are Red Shy Guy and Green Shu Guy, 1 shot neutral Godfathers, our objetive is getting the 3 golden turnips and we win the game, so you are clearly lying!

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
It's been a while, so some new an unfamiliar names in the player list. I've never played Double Dash.

HOT take #2) I will be able to tell you all without an ounce of doubt if Monkey is scum or not by the end of day 1 because she will inevitably do her usual slips.

I'll hold you accountable on this!

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
^Joke claim, in case it's not clear. I know Geno is just greasing my kart here.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
lol you guys actually believe Geno? Geno is clearly joking here. I don't think geno would waste a day 1 shot on the first day with no reads.

The lovable part is probably true, tho.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Look at Soria yell.

"I'm Sorian don't vote me out"
Yeah I was reading it in the "jman" voice, until I realized it was actually hawthorn, so I had to re-read it in the hawthorn voice.

In case you are wondering, you all have different voices in my head, most from Matt Groening shows.
How am I supposed to autovote you when you have the most entertaining posts so far? I demand you stop.

Too bad post counts aren't combined.
Meme comment. LP sus but it never counts with LP until d2.

Okay, so after correcting from this:
Example, I refreshed after posting and reread the beginning of my own post, thinking it was from Jman.

I did re-read everything so far and jman did come in cranky while Hawthorn is chill. big hmm.
Bullshit don't listen to this man.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
To be honest I just read that claim for geno and terra as a joke claim, and didn't even register to thing about it.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How am I supposed to autovote you when you have the most entertaining posts so far? I demand you stop.

Meme comment. LP sus but it never counts with LP until d2.

Okay, so after correcting from this:

I did re-read everything so far and jman did come in cranky while Hawthorn is chill. big hmm.
Are you starting to actually like me now? BTW I read your posts using Leela's voice. So bossy but mostly always right, bleh.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Please don't shoot ANYONE.

Even if we actually have a Day vigilante.

Refrain of doing so!