• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
IM SO FUCKING HAPPY

Hope it's better than Aces but finally friends.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
I really liked the 3ds mario golf, so I will likely get this.

Haven't watched the video, but is the speed golf like the 3ds mode? That was good times competing.

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
This is the most hyped I've been for a Switch game in a long time. Been waiting for a new Mario Golf and this really looks great.

Last edited:

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
I've been waiting

iu

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I would really recommend not getting hype for story mode. Looks extremely similar to Mario Tennis Aces which was very basic with the most barebones of RPG elements. Don't expect shit like the game boy games.

neilyadig

Nov 13, 2017
Paging kdoll08

I am so hyped for this. The story mode where you play your own character is so important.

Speed golf looked great as well with the same tracers from Mario Golf World Tour on 3DS.

I wonder what kind of online tournament components we will see...

PLUS THE MOTION CONTROL! I've been wanting something to scratch that Wii Sports itch.

thecaseace

May 1, 2018
I hope this gets more support than Mario tennis did, excellent game though, looking forward to it though.

neilyadig

Nov 13, 2017
I would really recommend not getting hype for story mode. Looks extremely similar to Mario Tennis Aces which was very basic with the most barebones of RPG elements. Don't expect shit like the game boy games.
I appreciate that but it did look a bit more in depth than the watered down Tennis Aces... am I wrong about that? I need to rewatch the reveal.

Let's also keep in mind Tennis Aces was based heavily on the Wii U (Ultra Smash) game. Whereas they've had tons of time for this to be more fleshed out...

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this has a robust online. PlayStation really fucked that up with the last Everybody's Golf.

kdoll08

Oct 25, 2017
Paging kdoll08

I am so hyped for this. The story mode where you play your own character is so important.

Speed golf looked great as well with the same tracers from Mario Golf World Tour on 3DS.

I wonder what kind of online tournament components we will see...

PLUS THE MOTION CONTROL! I've been wanting something to scratch that Wii Sports itch.
You know I'm down for Mario Golf. Thanks for tagging me, was still working and did not catch the direct