• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
9f7.jpg

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
This is why it's important that we have angry, progressive agitators fighting tooth and nail for every possible inch of movement leftward. The Democratic Party is better for it.

EAT SHIT, LIP
In 2018, Newman did best in precincts that had voted for Hillary in 2016. Lipinski did well in Sanders precincts.

We might see a Sanders/Lipinski and Biden/Newman split tonight, so...

HipsterMorty

alt account
Banned
Jan 25, 2020
Little wins like this are what will keep the progressive agenda alive and kicking. Don't let the Presidential election keep you down, it's just one battle in a much bigger war that progressives are fighting. Transforming congress will be far more impactful than winning the presidency. And we all need to start rallying behind Biden now, if for no other reason than to prevent further Republican fuckery in the courts.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
I wonder if it's legal for Lipinski to try for the Republican nomination. I imagine the state party would be desperate to give it to him over the actual, self-avowed Nazi who ran in their district.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if it's legal for Lipinski to try for the Republican nomination. I imagine the state party would be desperate to give it to him over the actual, self-avowed Nazi who ran in their district.
they found republicans to run against the nazi this year and the nazi is getting 10% of the vote. i'm not sure i'd want to see how a well-known democrat fares against an avowed nazi in a GOP primary, lol.