• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for this season to hit Netflix so not going to watch yet, but I appreciate the contents of the thread being a 'yeah, that makes sense' with the title.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I kind of wish they kept both Zaris around, although I'm guessing the CG budget to composite two of her into every scene would have bankrupted the show (which is they were separate for most of the episode).

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
goddamn I need to get back into this show.

Also good assist from Sisqo on gving Nate that move.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I kind of wish they kept both Zaris around, although I'm guessing the CG budget to composite two of her into every scene would have bankrupted the show (which is they were separate for most of the episode).
They could have made her like Doom Patrol's Crazy Jane, one body, two personalities.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This title just made me realize how insane that was lmfao

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Was spoiled a little as i noticed Sisqo in the credits, but still, that was a joy to watch. Also, last weeks Shatner impersonations were amazing.

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Charles Manson was in that fight too, they briefly showed his coin when summoning them. This episode was amazing. He was the one with a blue coat and knife.

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Inevitable this would rise from our collective subconscious after Night at the Museum movies fell off. Something had to fill the void.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
This doesn't beat wrestling storylines.
This show had Genghis Khan attempt to take over Hong Kong using supercharged Scooters
ELFUYyiUcAAa38t.jpg