• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
bryan = got a no talent giant named kane over

aj = did not get a no talent giant named omos over

bryan is even the better wwe superstar

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
bryan danielson was so influential that he managed to convince the most inpenetrable booker in wrestling history that the way to get a babyface over ACTUALLY is to beat them constantly, until the fans feel bad for them, they get massively over, and then they main event wrestlemania

since bryan's run, mcmahon is 0/50 in getting babyfaces over using this method

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
I think what's being left out is that AJ had a huge gap in his game for at least a decade that Bryan didn't. AJ's character work only got better around the time of the Christian Coalition in TNA. And this is both in and out of the ring.

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
bret-hart-sharp-shooter.gif
Sharpshooter for life

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bryan with his current AEW run has cemented himself as my personal 🐐. His wwe stuff was always pretty great, the current run is ridiculous and next level.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Daniel Bryan is all around more charismatic and well rounded than AJ styles.

The things that AJ has over Daniel Bryan is his better aerial moveset and that he is probably going to have a better lifestyle when older

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017
Daniel Bryan is all around more charismatic and well rounded than AJ styles.

The things that AJ has over Daniel Bryan is his better aerial moveset and that he is probably going to have a better lifestyle when older

AJ has done tons of crazy stuff over the years too. Really his biggest strength is durability. All of the other big TNA guys are falling apart or retired by now.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
I think the only way we can truly settle this AJ Styles vs Danielson debate is in the ring.

At Da Tokyo Dome.

Danielson's my guy and will always be, but saying AJ Styles is better is a choice I can get behind. Both are generational talents.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly if hhh was saying he could wrestle again I don't think it would be on espn it would be on raw as a surprise. Hope he's doing well overall tho