• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
Agreed. It's a promotion filled by far right douchebags that have burned bridges along the way.

Braun spent a long time trashing indies, and as soon as his WWE time is over he's working a crowd smaller than the average bus stop at rush hour.
Literally the only take away from that shit is how clown shoes it is. The take away shouldn't be "finally a promotion brave enough to tell people to not do moves that are popular with fans!"

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Who's ready to Control Their Narrative.

No Superkicks or Canadian Destroyers might be the best thing about this promotion

FN-tC_wWUAEjFZT
"The fight isn't with your opponent. It is with yourself"
laugh-nicholas-cage.gif

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Unironically writing shit like "the fight isn't with your opponent, it's with yourself" and "You're in control...unless you want to do a superkick" is legitimately incredible. The saga of CYN is quality entertainment.

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
It's going to be real awkward when we find out all this CYN stuff happened because EC3 played Kingdom Hearts while stuck in catering and is trying to battle his inner heartless.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ivol

Dec 12, 2017
Danielson v Ishii and Hangman vs Tanahashi at Double Or Nothing! DO IT TK!!! It's TIME…

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
Who's ready to Control Their Narrative.

No Superkicks or Canadian Destroyers might be the best thing about this promotion

FN-tC_wWUAEjFZT
So, the fans and audience are going to book this thing?
It's going to be real awkward when we find out all this CYN stuff happened because EC3 played Kingdom Hearts while stuck in catering and is trying to battle his inner heartless.

maxresdefault.jpg
Thank you for reminding me why I hated Kingdom Hearts and Bleach.

BourbonJungle

Nov 1, 2017

New wrestling RPG WrestleQuest due out for Switch (and all other platforms) this summer, was surprised to see the actual likenesses of Macho Man, Andre & Jake the Snake. Could be fun...

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Superkicks are banned because slapping their thigh is too painful.

Destroyers are banned because "why wouldn't you just do a piledriver?????"

Topes are banned because they just can't be bothered to run.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
An actual miracle that William Regal is still alive today, just second after second of the most harrowing shit this man goes through in the last 3 years.

WWE legitimately saved his life and then they fire him lol

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
hey how in the everloving fuck is william regal still alive, good lord

It's also a testament to how all the way fucked up this healthcare system is in America.

Regal says it himself when he gets surgery after surgery that it would take years and hundreds of thousands of dollars for a normal person to get. WWE pays for it and got him to that express line on the snap of a finger. Saves his life and well-being when the dude had literal hours to live.

And then they fire him!

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
Christ almighty. Just listened to the Regal interview. I can't believe he is still with us. Thankfully he is but he has been to hell and back. I can't think of the last time I was so riveted and focussed on what someone was saying for an hour.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
So if I'm listening to this correctly,

Regal was released by the WWE before Christmas as he was getting sick?

I can't say this enough, but fuck WWE.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
So if I'm listening to this correctly,

Regal was released by the WWE before Christmas as he was getting sick?

I can't say this enough, but fuck WWE.
He doesn't discuss how he was at the time of his release. He doesn't have a bad word to say about WWE. They literally saved his life, as in if they hadn't have paid for the top medical experts and got him to the front of the line, he wouldn't be here. I wonder if it was Paul who paid for it all.

The last health issue is around the time of the Takeover in Wales, where Walter shows up for the first time.

He's going to be on again next week to discuss more of it.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
I am still baffled Alex Shelley has never been a world champion, dude has all the tools , great mic skills , amazing in ring.