• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I know I don't post often in these threads but I just need to get this of my chest: FUUUUUUUUUUUCK WWE for how they treat Asuka
It's amazing how Awful both Asuka and Nakamura have been used on the main roster. What is even the purpose of NXT if you throw out everything that worked in developmental when bringing wrestler to the main roster.

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
It's amazing how Awful both Asuka and Nakamura have been used on the main roster. What is even the purpose of NXT if you throw out everything that worked in developmental when bringing wrestler to the main roster.

Yeah I hope other japanese wrestlers see this and think twice before joining wwe.

fhqwhgads

Oct 28, 2017
Time to place your bets on who Kairi and Io get inevitably buried by. Lacey is gonna pull double duty there.

Oct 25, 2017
I get that people are frustrated with booking, but projecting those frustrations onto the wrestlers always seemed really silly to me.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
There would be a good turn for Asuka where she removed the mask in Charlotte's face to reveal the clown make-up then beats the shit out of her. I just have a hard time not feeling bad for somebody when they randomly lose their spot for dumb reasons 2 weeks before mania.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017

Who gives a shit if his co-workers like him or not? What has that to do with fan reactions? People bring up Becky, but you know why Becky works and Roman didn't? They flipped Becky based off of crowd reactions. They tried to make her a heel and people kept cheering her. So they made her a face again and she became one of, if not the, hottest act in the company. What did they do with Roman when fans reacted negatively? They kept doing the same shit over and over again. They told us the old Cena argument: it doesn't matter what kind of reaction you get as long as you get a reaction.

If they had just flipped Roman heel for like 6 months, they could have avoided the four years or however long it was, of pure misery. If Roman's co-workers are upset at anyone, they should be upset at Vince for being a fucking idiot.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Another drop in the "Becky is a draw" bucket

Dave says Becky and Ronda's quarter hour rating numbers are "the best of anyone".

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Omega doc is airing now

They got meltzer to comment on Japanese wrestling: "IT'S JUST BETTER! It's more clean, it's more athletic"

<3

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
There would be a good turn for Asuka where she removed the mask in Charlotte's face to reveal the clown make-up then beats the shit out of her. I just have a hard time not feeling bad for somebody when they randomly lose their spot for dumb reasons 2 weeks before mania.
I don't think Asuka would be the heel in a feud with Charlotte. All it would do is pop the crowd if she took off the mask to reveal paint, and then kick Charlotte's ass up and down the arena.

Oct 25, 2017
It's also silly to assume there's no such thing as professional pride. Granted, if you're signing with WWE, then that ship has sailed.

Asuka probably has that considering she's throwing on killer matches whenever she has a chance, but that doesn't mean she's upset because she lost a match. And I have serious doubts that the rest of the roster is backstage livid at this either.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Just in case you didn't dislike Brad Shepard enough as it is:

That'll be a yikes from me. He did a great job of outing himself as a xenophobic bigot.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Asuka probably has that considering she's throwing on killer matches whenever she has a chance, but that doesn't mean she's upset because she lost a match. And I have serious doubts that the rest of the roster is backstage livid at this either.

She'll figure it out. She'll learn how to phone it in and remain in the same spot she'll always occupy.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

There are plenty of English speaking people on the roster that shouldn't speak and when they do, it sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.