• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Hey I just bought a front row ticket to Spring Break Part 1 so if someone wants a GA let me know, I'll sell it to you for face value

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
It was only announced a couple of days ago but I had already forgotten Hunner and Dave's match was a career match lol, didn't mention it in any posts this week because it plain just left my mind. Really don't give a shit at all. Will laugh so hard if he still doesn't get that 'tears and cheers' farewell he keeps trying for.

I wonder if it annoyed him that Undertaker got it but then didn't even retire lol. "What a waste!"

"I'll try again next year, got more Spice Girls references in the tank... maybe another DX reuinion? 50 year olds crotch chopping are cool."

deli

Oct 25, 2017
So i've been thinking about this a lil bit. Is there a single womens division of any company in the world, bar dedicated women's wrestling promotions, that's actually booked well? Like Impact is the closest i've got so far but I must be missing a whole bunch right?

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So i've been thinking about this a lil bit. Is there a single womens division of any company in the world, bar dedicated women's wrestling promotions, that's actually booked well? Like Impact is the closest i've got so far but I must be missing a whole bunch right?

The WM build has been shit, but the SD women's stuff was really well booked throughout the fall. People were just too caught up in Becky paranoia to realize it

Oct 25, 2017
The WM build has been shit, but the SD women's stuff was really well booked throughout the fall. People were just too caught up in Becky paranoia to realize it

Yeah, the SD was killing it with the women's division for a good bit there. Asuka getting the belt and Charlotte and Becky getting tied up with Ronda was when it started going rapidly downhill. Asuka/Becky was basically the last gasp of the division

ANuclearError

Nov 25, 2017
So since I had nothing else better to do, here are some thoughts on "BBC & ICW Present their own version of Tough Enough" thing.

- Jeff Cobb has now been on the BBC
- I'm pretty sure I saw filming of this when I was having a lunch break
- Of course there's a belt for the winner
- The state of some of these applicants, Jesus Christ.

Not even 3 minutes into this by the way. I'll be back in an hour or so.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Random idea

For Bryan/Kofi, they should make another video package with that Imagine Dragons song they used for WM30, but this time it's about Bryan turning into a heel ("monster") and Kofi rising up in his place as the fan's babyface.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

...is Bray the father?
Congrats to Bray also.
Ah, that explains why Jojo has been gone for months

Pretty sure those are Bray's tattoos in the second picture, so probably
Naming your child after Kevin Nash

Eater of Worlds, Knocker Up of Wombs.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Balor is gonna show up at WM as the demon and just beat Lashley in seconds like he did to Corbin at Summerslam

Deleted member 3761

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda wish Angle was being fed to The Big Dog so his gimmick would become "have awful WM matched against greatest ever wrestlers a decade past their prime"

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda wish Angle was being fed to The Big Dog so his gimmick would become "have awful WM matched against greatest ever wrestlers a decade past their prime"
The Big Dog vs. The Hitman, leukemia vs. prostate cancer for more the dominant debilitating illness, in a Loser Has To Tell The World That Their Illness Was a Work Match at the Grandest Stage of Them All, WrestleMania!

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I know I don't post often in these threads but I just need to get this of my chest: FUUUUUUUUUUUCK WWE for how they treat Asuka

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wish WWE would just go all they way with the Main Event match. If WWE doesn't want a one-on-one match between Becky and Ronda. Why stop at three? Include Asuke in the match and make it a 4-way match to unify the Belts.

SD champ vs RR winner vs Raw champ vs Vince's pick.

ANuclearError

Nov 25, 2017
So since I had nothing else better to do, here are some thoughts on "BBC & ICW Present their own version of Tough Enough" thing.

- Jeff Cobb has now been on the BBC
- I'm pretty sure I saw filming of this when I was having a lunch break
- Of course there's a belt for the winner
- The state of some of these applicants, Jesus Christ.

Not even 3 minutes into this by the way. I'll be back in an hour or so.

Overall I'd say that it was better than I expected really.

The in ring training was the typical stuff you'd expect. Bumps and running the ropes. One of the interesting things was how the guy with the best build was also somewhat clumsy & awkward. Hopefully they've not done any stupid physical challenges like Tough Enough did. Lionheart & Jack Jester were the trainers, and were pretty straightforward really. I didn't really see much exaggerated bullshit from them (expect at the end).

There was naturally some out of the ring stuff as well, but it was surprisingly well thought out I felt. It was basically "You're speaking in front of the public, don't shit the bed". I expected there to be drama bollocks around the challenge where they had to insult each other in front of an audience at a comedy club, but even that was pretty straight forward.

I did get a chuckle at the reaction of one guy being eliminated being "Shit's fake anyway". Hope that was a shoot, doubt it though.

The Maharaja

Oct 25, 2017

Vince is unshaken by the AAF debacle

quote-i-m-not-afraid-of-failing-i-don-t-like-to-fail-i-hate-to-fail-but-i-m-not-afraid-of-vince-mcmahon-80-11-75.jpg

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
So if he was shoved down your throat shouldnt it also be hate Vince, not Roman?
Hey, If they chanted more anti-Vince things, I certainly wouldn't complain.

That would be pretty great across the board. Don't think it would have quite the same sting as them outright rejecting the chosen one though, booing Roman looks worse for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.