• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Those lyrics are really good, but I'm so over this fucking man that I can't even laugh at this. It just makes me even angrier that he was ever elected.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Cute but way too dated given that this is from April 2019.
Trump's offenses from back then are almost cute compared to the travesty his presidency has been since.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Those lyrics are really good, but I'm so over this fucking man that I can't even laugh at this. It just makes me even angrier that he was ever elected.
I'm with you on this. Im so fatigued that i dont find humour about the man funny any more. At one point in the uk a broadcaster was using a cartoon and an impersonater to advertise their stuff and I was like "fucking really?"

Oct 26, 2017
Same. The screencap from video in OP reminds me too much of Sutler from V for Vendetta, and I just get pissed all over again how much of a piece of shit Trump is.

v_for_vendetta_screen.jpg

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
Yup, I stopped watching late night shows because of this, even though I loved those types of shows during the Bush era. Luckily I can still watch John Oliver because usually his shows cover a wider net (even then, I fast forward if he plays a Trump clip).

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
I'm with you on this. Im so fatigued that i dont find humour about the man funny any more. At one point in the uk a broadcaster was using a cartoon and an impersonater to advertise their stuff and I was like "fucking really?"
Same here. I'm just so exhausted and he's still causing immense damage to the US and the world. All parodies of him and his voice are just nauseating. I can't even hear his voice anymore without wanting to puke.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Here is the peak of Donald Trump "humour" from the man himself. I don't even quite know why this disturbs me so much. Just wtf.