• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
And while we are at it, Jeff Horn and Timothy Bradley's win were legitimate. Just because the commentators ignore anything Pacquiao's opponent lands, it doesn't mean the judges don't see it.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Manny throws a lot more power jabs than he used to. It's paying off.

Also, I LOVE Timothy Bradley and rooted for him in all three fights but Manny had his number.

Tekniqs

Oct 26, 2017
Bradley 1 was a farce.

Bradley actually was fighting well in the 2nd fight in the early stages. Then he decided to stop moving around and throw hands with Pacquiao lol. I don't know why he did that.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Bradley 1 was a farce.

Bradley actually was fighting well in the 2nd fight in the early stages. Then he decided to stop moving around and throw hands with Pacquiao lol. I don't know why he did that.

Exhaustion I think. Dude was really pushing his limit to keep up in the first half.

OP
OP
Tom_Cody

Tom_Cody

Oct 28, 2017
I had it 114-113 Pac, but I had a bunch of swing rounds. Thurman landed the cleaner shots, but Manny seemed to land the harder shots as he hurt Thurman multiple times and had him bloodied throughout the fight. Thurman also seemed to have an edge in volume. The SD win feels completely correct. I can definitely see the one judge scoring it for Thurman.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
If Pac-Man flights Money it'll be another boring clean win for Mayweather. I guess they'll both walk away with a shitload of money tho.

SaraNWrap

Alt account
Banned
Jan 30, 2019
If Pac-Man flights Money it'll be another boring clean win for Mayweather. I guess they'll both walk away with a shitload of money tho.
I feel like people who say "boring" like this don't know shit about boxing. It was pretty amazing seeing Manny completely and utterly nullified. If only Manny had been ok with taking the tests we could've had the fight like half a decade earlier.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I mean the two best lightweights of a generation fighting again would be great but they're so old and obviously shadows of their former selves. I feel like boxing fans are moving on from them and focusing on the intriguing heavyweights again. boxing is cyclical when it comes to which weight class is the most exciting and I feel like we're about to have a heavyweight rennaisanse with Fury/Wilder/AJ etc. probably wont be George Forman/Tyson/Holyfield but you get the idea.

G59

Nov 1, 2017
U.S.
At the end of the day Thurman came in prepared and ready to knock heads off.... He quickly realized that's not how it's gonna go.

G59

Nov 1, 2017
U.S.
I feel like people who say "boring" like this don't know shit about boxing. It was pretty amazing seeing Manny completely and utterly nullified. If only Manny had been ok with taking the tests we could've had the fight like half a decade earlier.
People who think this fight was "BORING" don't watch boxing. It was one of the better fights that went 12 rounds I can remember.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
I'm doubtful of a rematch. That would require Floyd to put 100% into training which I doubt he's willing to do anymore.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Manny looks better on this fight than Bronner, Mathysse. Fighting off angles a lot more and actually putting on some great work on the body