• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro

Image if link doesn't work:
EimgI8PXYAEJa72

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I hope I can feel the limbs of my victims through the DualSense.

JediMPG

Avenger
Jan 6, 2019
"Dualsense controller support"

So glad to hear, so far, 3rd parties are using the features of the controller. Hope this means good things down the line. The fact it's its own bullet point is great

mojo

Oct 25, 2017
at least the dualsense seems to be getting support from 3rd party devs

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
JAWdropping news..

All these dualsense tease really makes me eager to experience it to see what it's about

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
Soo is the series s not getting any patches for most of these games ? Pretty much every enchantment announced for older games just states PS5/SX

OP
OP
Uzupedro

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
It will be at launch for consoles, PC version will receive the enhancements next year:

Publishers Tripwire Interactive and Deep Silver, and developer Blindside Interactive will release Maneater for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series platforms at launch for each platform, the companies announced.

Maneater for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series will support ray tracing, native 4K HDR resolution at 60 frames per second, and new lighting effects. The PC version of Maneater will receive these enhancements in 2021 via a free update
https://www.gematsu.com/2020/09/maneater-coming-to-ps5-xbox-series-at-launch

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Maneater is absolutely amazing.

I'm only sad now that I've completely 100% the game. I have nothing left to do so no reason to dip back in. Maybe worth starting again if the differences are meaningful enough?

Muitnorts

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Good for them! This is how it should be done, not like Spider-Man and Control (two of my favourite games this gen sadly).

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I hope I can feel the limbs of my victims through the DualSense.

lol. Feel the teeth sawing thru your victims!!!
"Dualsense controller support"

So glad to hear, so far, 3rd parties are using the features of the controller. Hope this means good things down the line. The fact it's its own bullet point is great
There was a thread about different Sony tech last month? For Dual Sense it said they made it easy to implement for game use.

So far, its looking true.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I already 100% the game on Xbox One X, so I doubt I'll go back to it, but this is still cool for those who haven't played the game yet (which they should cause it's super fun).

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
Maneater is absolutely amazing.

I'm only sad now that I've completely 100% the game. I have nothing left to do so no reason to dip back in. Maybe worth starting again if the differences are meaningful enough?
Not even just to see what ray-tracing looks like in this game and what difference it makes compared to current-gen?

Monarch1501

Designer @ Dontnod
Verified
Nov 2, 2017
Any news on Sony letting Windows natively recognize Dualsense controllers? So that third-party games can enable those functions even on PC?

Jan 29, 2018
Haha, cool. I never finished this. I was enjoying it but lost a lot of momentum when I hit the level cap. This'll be a reason to go back.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Maneater does what Control and Spider Man don't. I have no desire to replay this game, but that's super cool to see

Septimus

Oct 27, 2017
All the third parties supporting and excited for DualSense is awesome. Really sticks it to all the people thinking it's a gimmick/just like Switch.

joeblow

Oct 27, 2017
Laker Nation
When they say the next gen features are coming to PC, I wonder if that means the DualSense haptics and adaptive triggers will also be included with that update. Steam recognizes all the functions of the DS4 controller, so there's no reason why the DS5 controller won't be fully supported.

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Any news on Sony letting Windows natively recognize Dualsense controllers? So that third-party games can enable those functions even on PC?
I doubt it but as of right now I haven't seen any news. You would think with all the PS exclusives now coming to PC that they would allow native support.