• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This actually looks quite quirky and fun. Will keep an eye out for reviews.

Last edited:

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Waiting for reviews, but I'm hoping it's good. It's been on my radar since the first trailer popped.

Adam Tyner

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what it says about me that I waffled on preordering The Last of Us II up until a day or two ago, I'm considering waiting until the PS5 launch for Ghost of Tsushima, but I preordered Maneater without a second thought.

The preorder price is $33.88 at Walmart.com and Amazon.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
My copy is shipping tomorrow, hopefully the game is good, loved Jaws Unleashed and this game looks like something different than the standard open world games nowadays.

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
Played it at PAX East and got to interview the devs. It was a bit janky but very silly and fun.

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
I have been dying to play this since like the first 10 seconds of that trailer during the PC games showcase thing last E3.
I'm super excited

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
Interested in how it will review. Looks like unique silly fun.

I didn't realize until just now that it doesn't have a date for the Switch version yet. That's a bit disappointing, as that's where I would get it. I'll keep an eye on it though.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
Thanks for the reminder, I hadn't seen this game in a while. I'll be glad to buy it if impressions aren't terrible.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
DEPTH was highly enjoyable, but everyone wants to queue as shark, so waiting for a game was often excruciating.

this looks arcade-y, but also rough.

Hassansan

Oct 27, 2017
My plan was to leave it in my wishlist for a while, but with the Epic coupon thing going on right now, am going to bite ... day one!

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
This game always looks to me like a mashup between Jaws Unleashed and Pain.

which sounds fucking great to me

KaiPow

Oct 25, 2017
Lol okay what do you mean by this? I still have no idea what this game is! So it's an open world game with missions, side missions, collectibles, etc. but under water? I mean if so I'm buying it right now lol.

Yep, and you gain levels/xp for everything you eat and completing side missions.

Jul 18, 2018
Surprised they didn't spin out a release trailer with new clips, or at least add more "boss" enemies to the trailer.
But been following on YT for few months of people who got their hands on it and it seems like it's positive.

ShabbadooJr

Oct 27, 2017
Omaha, NE
I love that Chris Parnell did the trailer voice-over for this. I hadn't heard of it until now and I am down for some man-eating Shark action

Kurumi

Oct 26, 2017
Never played a game where you play as a shark before. But sharks are cool and it is a rpg soooo..

f900268df5b8b61a2546a83a95fcb208.jpg

Pitchfork

Oct 28, 2017
England
Been looking forward to this game since it was first announced! Love Sharks and had a hell of a time with Jaws Unleashed back in the day. Preordered on Xbox X and looking forward to friday : )