• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017

You can visit his Twitter profile to see other predections that turned out to be true.

I don´t know what to say, but randomly predict Byleth back in October and get it right is way too much lol

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
No other tweet apart from that makes me think he may have had dozens of tweets with diferent characters only to delete them after the presentation.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
So, where's that direct ? Cause Sakurai presenting a character is in no way a direct

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
I wouldn't trust accounts like this, tweeting a bunch ofbcharacters and then deleting all the wrong ones is very easy.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Based on their account, they probably guessed a bunch of characters and deleted the ones that were wrong.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Why is anyone giving this faker attention? Why even give this guy a thread he doesn't deserve? It's so obvious he faked everything. He just deleted his Twitter/put it on private and now it is back on public. I fully expect this to be locked.

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
Byleth pretty safe guess to a degree
Or rather, a character that people "feared" was a possibility considering sakurais love of FE/it's success

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
"leaker" aka "dude who just guessed a random nintendo character and happened to be right"

OP
OP
lunanto

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I am not saying in no way that this person has the truth, but is superfunny to me how people now say that Byleth was an easy to guess character. Sure mate.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Next character will be Phoenix Wright and you can quote me on this. Getting my career started here and now.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Who's to say that they didn't just say a bunch of characters & delete the wrong ones? Either way, we'll find out with the Direct they mentioned in due time.

Though as I mentioned elsewhere, as happy as I'd be for CyberWolfJV, I can't say I'd be too jazzed about Activision Blizzard getting a rep in Smash.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
I am not saying in no way that this person has the truth, but is superfunny to me how people now say that Byleth was an easy to guess character. Sure mate.
While I really dislike they put Byleth in, this was kinda the most obvious Nintendo character choice tbh.
Rex from XC2 has been deconfirmed with his mii costume, other characters aren't big enough (or already in), Fire Emblem was DLC last time, etc.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Who's to say that they didn't just say a bunch of characters & delete the wrong ones? Either way, we'll find out with the Direct they mentioned.

Though as I mentioned elsewhere, as happy as I'd be for CyberWolfJV, I can't say I'd be too jazzed about Activision Blizzard getting a rep in Smash.

the direct they mentioned was the Sakurai direct. Lol

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Come on, loads of people predicted Byleth. Just do an advanced Twitter search for "byleth smash" and set the dates to before the presentation. Tons of hits.

N75

self-requested temp ban
Oct 25, 2017
Is this another "insider" that throws a bunch of predictions on the wall and deletes the ones that are wrong?

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Lol, I love how it isn't potato cam photos of a printout that makes people skeptical of a leak, but the mere mention of the words Crash Bandicoot.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
Come on, loads of people predicted Byleth. Just do an advanced Twitter search for "byleth smash" and set the dates to before the presentation. Tons of hits.
Yep, Byleth was one of the most requested characters from JP players, back in September.
12_chart01.jpg

Oct 29, 2017
UK
Person who predicts a kinda obvious pick is now being treated like some leaker?

Everyone guessed everyone somewhere. Hell even someone guessed Joker. Everyone apart from Joker in that pass was not exactly a massive leap in logic.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
it's fake; I can't believe that people kept falling for it over and over here.
This was made specifically to prove a point about false information.
Sora would never be top US pick and EU. Image is likely doctored.

Oh it's fake lol it's the same 1 posted on the speculation thread should have known.
Oops sorry, didn't realize it was fake. :P

Cudpug

Nov 9, 2017
If suggesting Byleth is coming to Smash makes you a leaker, I guess I'm a leaker. I made that prediction months ago...because it was hardly a risky bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.