• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
So I didn't want to spoil the surprise in the title but can we just create a fan page for the cutest mother fucker to have ever been invented and I'm talking this thing:

GShLvIr_d.jpg

Baby Yoda, yodling, yiddle, Yoda bb, whatever you call it it's adorable. We need to protect it with our life and if Mando let's anything happen to it then I will never look at Pedro pascal again. Also if Disney wants to get more then all the money in the world then they need to create a plushie of this little guy ASAP!

Anyway this isn't a place to talk about the mandolaorian which is fantastic, this is a place to appreciate Yodling and share photos and memes of this cute fucker!

Here are more:
xsIPagH_d.jpg

iw9JIj1_d.jpg

lmGVTgY_d.jpg

baby-yoda-ive-only-had-for-a-day-and-a-65498382.png

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure around 60% of people talking about him(?) on my social media feeds are confused and think he's literally Yoda as a baby. In fact, I think there's a pretty strong contingent of people who think that on Era, too, lol.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Cutest thing. Reminds me of Mogwai. I almost felt BB8 felt too forced but this, this is just perfect.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This is the last character from the early 80's that didn't have a baby version. The set is now complete.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure around 60% of people talking about him(?) on my social media feeds are confused and think he's literally Yoda as a baby. In fact, I think there's a pretty strong contingent of people who think that on Era, too, lol.
So what is he then? For those of us with just casual Star Wars knowledge.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017

They need someone to see the baby and say "same race as Master Yoda" or something equivalent at some point. Or more timeline cues.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
baby "yoda" is the greatest modern addition to SW, fucking adorable af dg;lskjg;lb;dlvn,vn,mnv;dkfnvdlfkveornvkf

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Hardened badass Merc and a cute baby, this is always a recipe for success

May 9, 2018
Baby Yoda is an interesting exercise in spoiler culture. I saw it spoiled near immediately...which incentivized me to sign up for Disney+ just to see what the hell it is.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
The Mando/Shamrock Shake gifs you need:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
So what is he then? For those of us with just casual Star Wars knowledge.
Same species as Yoda. Born about 45 years before Yoda died (so, almost 850 years after Yoda was born). Star Wars hasn't shown or said anything about Yoda's species so we can't say much more right now.

We don't know yet. Same race. This takes place way after Yodas death
Hardly "way" after. It's five or six years, isn't it?

I suddenly, genuinely give a shit about Star Wars. Is this show good?
It's a bit early and the plot still needs quite a bit of filling out, but yes.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
This baby is now Star Wars for me. They are the true Chosen One. They have brought balance to my life.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm proud of this meme:
image0.jpg

Ya I was about to say I'm pretty sure he is a puppet and has a little CGI touch up or something

Yep it's a puppet controlled by a few people on set but a friend who works in VFX (not on Mando) has said some work was done in post like eyes and whatnot.