• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma

WINNEBAGO COUNTY, Wis. -- A man walked from an Indianapolis suburb to Wisconsin -- a 351-mile journey -- to have sex with a person he believed was the 14-year-old girl he had been talking to on Facebook, prosecutors said.

Instead, 32-year-old Tommy Lee Jenkins had been talking to a Winnebago County Sheriff's deputy working with the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, a statement from the US Attorney's Office in the Eastern District of Wisconsin said.

He is charged with using a computer to attempt to persuade, induce or entice a minor to engage in unlawful sexual activity, the office said, and faces 10 years to life in prison if convicted.
https://www.abc15.com/news/national...814l_-40uXg-Q64j_dBMv6p3Ty5pWRHjQdbKp7GSq-M-E

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Whew, those are some rubbish genes to be looking that rough at 32.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The law enforcement officer was posing as a girl named "Kylee" who lived in Neenah, Wisconsin, with her mother, the attorney's office said.

Jenkins accepted a friend request from Kylee's profile and soon began engaging in sexual conversations with her, asking her if she's had sex and requesting explicit pictures, a criminal complaint alleges.

Wait how did the officer know to target this specific guy?

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
I love the fact they had him walk 300 miles. The look on his face when he got arrested was priceless I'm sure.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Officer 1: "He's really walking all this way? Shouldn't we let the local department there know so they can get him there as soon as possible?"

Officer 2: "Nah wait, hold on, I wanna see how far we can get him to walk."

Wait how did the officer know to target this specific guy?

Any number of reasons. Could be specific pages he follows, could be people he's already friends with or reports they're already recieved suspecting him.

dmann

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, how many days did that take to walk 300 miles? Dude, m must have carried a sleeping bag with him and slept on the streets during this trek. Good that they caught his ass; one less sicko on the streets.

Turbo Tu-Tone

Oct 27, 2017
All that time to actively, critically think about what he was planning on doing.

Enjoy jail, asshole. Don't get treyway'd.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Feeling pretty good about how I look at nearly 4 years older. Granted I might look worse if I'd walked hundreds of miles.

I wonder if the police knew sooner, but just let him do the walk anyway.

I am a Bird

Oct 31, 2017
I like to imagine the police were waiting since he had left, all of them in A different hiding spot just like, "any second now!"

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Carrying the weight of actively seeking out to harm others must come with some kind of inherent ageing accelerant.