• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017

I chanced upon this last night on Discovery. I only made it halfway through the first event. What is going on here? 170lb man vs 1400lb grizzly in a tug of war. Who will win? Hmm, I wonder...

What's next? Man vs. Blue Whale? I wonder who'll win that match up...

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still a little sad they didn't really slap Michael Phelps into a pool with a great white shark.

I mean, intellectually I knew there wasn't much chance they'd do that.

But still.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man vs. 1 ton boulder on a steep hill

At least the bears seem to be having fun

I'm still a little sad they didn't really slap Michael Phelps into a pool with a great white shark.

I mean, intellectually I knew there wasn't much chance they'd do that.

But still.
Yeah that was such a tease.

OP
OP
Wag

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Man vs. 1 ton boulder on a steep hill

At least the bears seem to be having fun

Yeah that was such a tease.
Not enough fun I say. I want physical contact. Let the contestants wrestle the bear in a cage match and see what happens.

That guy is an MMA fighter so he'd be perfect for it.

Last edited:

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
In a world where idiotic reality TV shows like the Kardashians existed no it is not the dumbest show ever.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Want there a man who tried to get eaten by an anaconda?

snake-manl6jzd.jpg

Shockingly enough the anaconda didn't swallow that.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Speaking of dumb shows has anyone seen the new show where those two idiots let dangerous animals and insects bite them to see how bad it hurts?

It's like Jackass for the animal channel. Has anyone seen the commercials or watched it?

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, dude, spoilers.

Although I wouldn't mind watching a tug-of-war between a bear and, like, a small car or something. Bear vs Civic.