• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
wait so you're telling me metroid can crawl??

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
I love all the live action comercials they have made for Metroid hopefully they continue with the next installment. The Metroid Prime one is still the best. Its honestly amazing how much gameplay moments it shows in live action and game transitions.

Lt.Chips

Nov 4, 2017
The American ad that follows actually nailed the flips Samus makes, I'm impressed!

The Japanese ad is uh... words fail me.

Scruffy8642

Jan 24, 2020
I love all the live action comercials they have made for Metroid hopefully they continue with the next installment. The Metroid Prime one is still the best. Its honestly amazing how much gameplay moments it shows in live action and game transitions.

How much gameplay it shows? the in game sections are literally just shooting doors lmao. Still a cool commercial though.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
How much gameplay it shows? the in game sections are literally just shooting doors lmao. Still a cool commercial though.
In terms of transition the gameplay into live action pretty much shows the tutorial section from the first Metroid Prime.

-Arriving
-Open door by shooting
-Wave Beam
-Small meaningless enemies
-Morph Ball
-X-ray Visor
-High Jump Boots
-Grapple Beam
-Scanning
-Charge beam
-Then the boss you face at the end of the start of the game

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I remember people at gamestop telling me I was the only person at the entire store who had preordered Zero Mission, and as such, they only ordered one copy. I was like, "only ONE copy of metroid?"

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
I love all the live action commercials they have made for Metroid hopefully they continue with the next installment. The Metroid Prime one is still the best. Its honestly amazing how much gameplay moments it shows in live action and game transitions.

If I hadn't already been sold on the game from the preview disc that I got and Fusion coming out at the same time, this would have sold me. It's weird though; I don't know where I got it and I can't seem to find any record of that disc's existence...maybe Nintendo Power? Anyone know i the Trilogy is available on the Wii U? I need it in my veins and I'm not sure I can wait to see if rumors are true. And if they are, sweet I'll play it all again.

I want to play this game again.
Yup.

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
No idea what's going on, but if we had that commercial over here I'd have probably bought a copy back then.