• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
and not a white girl. Pretty much unfolds as you would expect. Luckily no one gets injured.

Video is infuriating.

Church folk spreading the love of god.

Oct 27, 2017
Lutherans pretending to be concerned about "vanadalism" is pretty rich, considering they got their start nailing signs to a church door.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
"When people stop being nice, we stop being nice."

I'm... pretty sure that's not how it's supposed to work.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Religion stays with the hypocrisy.

Love they neighbor.

Unless you're a POC.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017

One day we'll figure out how people like this contextualize statements like these and the fact their messiah was actively non-confrontational to the extent he sacrificed himself rather than "stop being nice".

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
haha
"welcome"
"am I?"
"NO"

I like this woman. Handeled herself well and really drove home how stupid and ridiculous these people are.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
St. Paul's, huh?

For the whole law can be summed up in this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

- Saint Paul in his Letter to the Galatians,

Galatians 5:14

Oct 27, 2017

Matt. 5 Verses 38 to 40
[38] Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: [39] But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, shall forfeit the right cheeks of thoust's entire race.

jay

Oct 25, 2017
Matt. 5 Verses 38 to 40
[38] Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: [39] But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, shall forfeit the right cheeks of thoust's entire race.

Anything I don't like is a metaphor.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
White people are always viewing our existence as a threat.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"How am I threatening your life?"

"By arguing with me."

The fucking frailest of people.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Actually had the video pop up on my Twitter feed earlier

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
You said it was infuriating but I wasn't prepared.

They can't even talk to that women normally, they just choose to ignore her questions and continue their own mad ramblings.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who grew up in the Bible Belt, that it's one of the most racist/bigoted/hateful places on the planet tells you everything you need to know about how full of shit the Big Book of Fairytales and its followers are.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't call that infuriating. I laughed, because of all the bullshit excuses they tried to give. The woman saying she can be there for hours saying what has happened and then proceeds to give a hypothetical.

Then the random ass All Lives Matter.

Deleted member 11039

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey there's a stranger on our churches lawn not bothering anyone. We can...

A) Go talk to her and share the love of Christ
B) Ignore her
C) call the cops and make sure she knows she's not welcome

and of course they went with the hateful, racist approach.

OP
OP
Jag

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Lutherans pretending to be concerned about "vanadalism" is pretty rich, considering they got their start nailing signs to a church door.

Holy fucking irony.

I like this woman. Handeled herself well and really drove home how stupid and ridiculous these people are.

It gets better, she's also a kickass Rebel Spy. Think the 501st should pay that church a visit.

starwars.fandom.com

Alex Marshall-Brown

Alex Marshall-Brown is a Los Angeles-based actress and stuntwoman. She originated the role of Vi Moradi for the world premiere of Disneyland's Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. Official website Alex Marshall-Brown (@alexmarshallbrown/?hl=en) on Instagram Alex Marshall Brown (@amarshallbrown) on Twitter...

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
We all know that always meant 'only white lives matter'
Just deep baked racism right into their core. Cannot imagine seeing a young student sat on the church lawn studying in the sun and thinking anything other than it looks chill lol. Then you have these three morons literally going out to buy a sign because they hate her so much. Amazing how every time she bats back their bullshit it strips away another layer until the 'yeh but black people exist' finally comes out.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
That's racism on full display.

I guarantee he wouldn't have done all this if a white girl was sitting there minding her own business.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
It's truly infuriating how stupid these people are when trying to talk to them reasonably. They just get stupider and stupider when you try to get them to explain their mindset or reasoning to acting the way they are. Instead of actually looking inward to see why they are they way they are, they just act like they're being threatened.

The US really has stepped back 50+ years.
No offense, but I think you're giving the US 50+ years of credit it never deserved.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
"Our no trespassing signs keep getting pulled down so no one knows not to trespass!"

Maybe you shouldn't nail a flimsy ass one to a fucking tree!

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
jesus also famously said, "Let the little children come to me, but only the white conservative ones, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."