• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 12867

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People have cops that are family members or friends, people they know are not pieces of shit.
The bad ones are doing enough to make people fearful of cops in general. I don't believe any one truly believes that all cops are evil, but there is no way to spot the good ones from the bad ones. So the safe choice is to be fearful of them all imo.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
The bad ones are doing enough to make people fearful of cops in general. I don't believe any one truly believes that all cops are evil, but there is no way to spot the good ones from the bad ones. So the safe choice is to be fearful of them all imo.
I can understand that completely. I never expected anyone to trust me just because I'm a police officer. I had to earn that. It was reciprocal. Interview as many people in my city you want and you won't get a complaint about me. Ask anyone I arrested, you'd see that you were as safe as you let it be here. I went beyond my basic responsibilities.

Epinephrine

Oct 27, 2017
North Carolina
I grew up with cops as neighbors and close family friends. They are all good people, however those good cops need to step up and call for reforms. Offering blind support to fellow officers only enables the worst behavior.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
So, am I the only person that's never heard of the term "swatted" before and needs an explanation.

Nope. In response to someone asking earlier:

Swatting is calling in an anonymous tip to get a police armed response team (SWAT) to pay a visit to someone under false pretenses. Obviously very illegal.

Reporting a fake violent situation (bomb, hostage, etc.) on someone so that armed police invade their homes, usually either as a sadistic prank or a threat.

Reporting a false crime that requires a SWAT team response. Active shooter, hostage, etc. Cops in military gear show up.

It's because American special police forces are called SWAT. So if someone calls them falsely to raid someone innocent in order to get them killed or injured, it's called "swatting" the term originates from YouTube or twitch streams and has been in use for many years now. Basically this whole thing started in the ps360 gen when people started playing online (shooters) en mass.

And since it's appearantly super easy to make a SWAT team put in action...

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
How many of those 'good cops' have seen their piece of shit co-workers do something wrong and reported it.

Because if they have and have kept silent? They're pieces of shit too.

You agree the whole system is pretty broken right? Why doesn't that apply to cops who want to do the right thing but if they were to do it they'd be fucked too? Are good cops empowered in any way in the current system to be able to do that without losing their career, being blackballed, losing their pension, being ostracized in their communities? Is there not a marked difference between someone who just wants to do their job and go home to their family like most people want to do rather than some racist asshole looking to put a boot to minorities because they "have it coming"?

I dunno dude I feel where you're coming from, I just respectfully disagree.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
You agree the whole system is pretty broken right? Why doesn't that apply to cops who want to do the right thing but if they were to do it they'd be fucked too? Are good cops empowered in any way in the current system to be able to do that without losing their career, being blackballed, losing their pension, being ostracized in their communities? Is there not a marked difference between someone who just wants to do their job and go home to their family like most people want to do rather than some racist asshole looking to put a boot to minorities because they "have it coming"?

If you can't do the right thing, don't be a cop. It's that simple. If your sense of self-preservation is so intense that the risks that come with telling on someone doing wrong puts the fear of god into you and you sit on the sidelines silently, then you shouldn't be doing a job that, in theory at least, requires you to put your life and limb on the line in the defense of others.

If you, as a cop, let someone inflict unjust harm on others just because they're also wearing a uniform, that makes you a bad cop. I make no distinction between the one with the boot on someone's neck and the one ignoring it because they don't want any trouble. They're both shit.

Deleted member 12867

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I couldn't do it. I would just chose another career. I don't feel that you can be a good person and be nuetral with injustice. I mean I could understand if it was something harmless, but people are losing their lives.

Last edited:

Suzushiiro

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
If you can't do the right thing, don't be a cop. It's that simple. If your sense of self-preservation is so intense that the risks that come with telling on someone doing wrong puts the fear of god into you and you sit on the sidelines silently, then you shouldn't be doing a job that, in theory at least, requires you to put your life and limb on the line in the defense of others.

If you, as a cop, let someone inflict unjust harm on others just because they're also wearing a uniform, that makes you a bad cop. I make no distinction between the one with the boot on someone's neck and the one ignoring it because they don't want any trouble. They're both shit.

Pretty much- if you're such an incompetent fucking coward that you'll kill someone who clearly is neither willing nor able to use lethal force on you because you think there's a slight chance that they might do so then you have absolutely no business being a cop. And if you're willing to defend someone who does something like that then you shouldn't be a cop either.

Oct 25, 2017
Konoha
So if understand correctly the good cops should just quit/not join and leave only the bad cops on the Police force?
I think the two cod idiots should both charged with murder. Also swatting needs higher punishments problem is people aren't doing this on their cellphone etc etc were the call can be easily traced.

TeddyShardik

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
The "good cops" are not good people "just doing their jobs" while they help cover all the dirt. They're just a different kind of scumbag.
Yes, it's a hard job, yes you are understaffed and underpaid. You knew this chosing this career by now.

There are many jobs like yours. Deal with it or chose a different career.

My job would be gone in an instant if I physically assaulted a customer out of the blue like that. And I have people draw knives on me at least once a month. Not even mentioning threats and just annoying assholes.

But then I realize that knife could be an automatic firearm if I lived in the US and I feel better about myself.

PogiJones

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is the tension, though. If you have a relative who's a cop and they've been a cop for years, they are very likely complicit in horrendous things, because as we've learned more about the internal operations of American police forces it's become clear that coverups for systemic false evidence, unjustified shootings, racial harassment, sexual abuse, and other horrible things are both extremely common and widespread within departments. Turning a blind eye to bad actions isn't the same as committing them directly, but done often enough and at a great enough scale it still becomes something that's impossible to justify or excuse. This case is a perfect example: if anyone on this particular force were a "good cop," they would demand that justice be served against their colleague who murdered an unarmed man through negligence or active disregard for human life. Instead, the police force as a whole will close ranks, there will be zero dissenting voices from police officers, and the officer in question will get away with no consequences for this heinous act. That complicity cuts strongly against the notion of "good" cops, rather than people who might have been good once but now turn a blind eye to injustice.
As of 2008, in the US, there were about 765,000 state and local cops, and more than 120,000 federal cops. As of 2012, there were about 18,000 various state and local law enforcement agencies. There are approximately 400 police killings each year, so far as I can find. We don't know how many are justified, so let's just assume for the sake of argument that every single police shooting every year is an unjustified murder. This means that out of 885,000 officers nationwide, 0.045% kill someone each year. Say they have an average field career of 30 years, so let's multiply that by 30. Assuming it's spread evenly and one cop only ever kills one person, so we're capturing as many cops as possible as killers, that's 1.36% of cops that kill someone during their career. Again, that's assuming that every single killing, 100%, are unjustified.

How many police agencies harbor these 1.36% killers? Each year, if they're spread evenly among agencies, 2.2% of agencies harbor these assumed-to-be-bad killers. But they're not evenly spread. Most are concentrated in places like Chicago and Phoenix. But you're just going to condemn all the other agencies in the country for the bad things a very small portion of cops and agencies do.

If you want to condemn a bad cop in a bad shooting, after having seen all the relevant evidence, go for it; I'll join you. If you want to condemn a police agency that is protecting a bad cop, go for it. Sometimes agencies can have bad policies.

But claiming that every person who puts on a badge is somehow complicit in the very few killings (even assuming 100% of them are unjustified, which is a VERY generous assumption to your position) that happen, and that every agency is complicit in cover-ups even when most don't have any killings to cover up, is frankly immoral. You are condemning people for the actions of others that they have no control over. It's not just some benign accusation; it's deepening the divide between police and the public.

Most cops are good people trying to do good to the people. That's it. Just like you've not always called a neighboring company to complain about how they treat their employees or customers, many cops just go to work, do their job, and go home. They're not the boss. They don't control even their own agency, let alone other agencies. And here you are, condemning them all for doing more to directly help people than you or I will likely do in our lives.

Deleted member 12867

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So if understand correctly the good cops should just quit/not join and leave only the bad cops on the Police force?
I think the two cod idiots should both charged with murder. Also swatting needs higher punishments problem is people aren't doing this on their cellphone etc etc were the call can be easily traced.
Your definition of a good cop and mine differ. I look at someone as RedMercury described as a coward and part of the problem.

Oct 25, 2017
Konoha
Your definition of a good cop and mine differ. I look at someone as RedMercury described as a coward and part of the problem.
If a good cop speaks out and nothing happens what do you want them to do go rough up the bad cop? You don't know who is corrupt and if you tell you might get killed in a drive by. Honestly there is no reason city police departments should be investigating their own. That should be the job of county/state/federal officials.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-day-testimony-police-corruption-case-n823656

"
A Baltimore detective was fatally shot with his own gun just one day before he was set to testify before a federal grand jury in a case involving other officers, the city's police commissioner said Wednesday.

"Detective Suiter was going to offer federal grand jury testimony about an incident that occurred several years ago that included officers who are now federally indicted back in March," Police Commissioner Kevin Davis said of Sean Suiter.

"He was scheduled to offer grand jury testimony the day after he was murdered," he added."

Deleted member 12867

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As of 2008, in the US, there were about 765,000 state and local cops, and more than 120,000 federal cops. As of 2012, there were about 18,000 various state and local law enforcement agencies. There are approximately 400 police killings each year, so far as I can find. We don't know how many are justified, so let's just assume for the sake of argument that every single police shooting every year is an unjustified murder. This means that out of 885,000 officers nationwide, 0.045% kill someone each year. Say they have an average field career of 30 years, so let's multiply that by 30. Assuming it's spread evenly and one cop only ever kills one person, so we're capturing as many cops as possible as killers, that's 1.36% of cops that kill someone during their career. Again, that's assuming that every single killing, 100%, are unjustified.

How many police agencies harbor these 1.36% killers? Each year, if they're spread evenly among agencies, 2.2% of agencies harbor these assumed-to-be-bad killers. But they're not evenly spread. Most are concentrated in places like Chicago and Phoenix. But you're just going to condemn all the other agencies in the country for the bad things a very small portion of cops and agencies do.

If you want to condemn a bad cop in a bad shooting, after having seen all the relevant evidence, go for it; I'll join you. If you want to condemn a police agency that is protecting a bad cop, go for it. Sometimes agencies can have bad policies.

But claiming that every person who puts on a badge is somehow complicit in the very few killings (even assuming 100% of them are unjustified, which is a VERY generous assumption to your position) that happen, and that every agency is complicit in cover-ups even when most don't have any killings to cover up, is frankly immoral. You are condemning people for the actions of others that they have no control over. It's not just some benign accusation; it's deepening the divide between police and the public.

Most cops are good people trying to do good to the people. That's it. Just like you've not always called a neighboring company to complain about how they treat their employees or customers, many cops just go to work, do their job, and go home. They're not the boss. They don't control even their own agency, let alone other agencies. And here you are, condemning them all for doing more to directly help people than you or I will likely do in our lives.

The problem I have is even when there is overwhelming evidence that clearly shows it was a murder there is never any punishment for the killing, As long as they say they feared for their life they don't get punished. Got any data for assaults and harassment. Probably not because the complaint would never be addressed in the first place.

Deleted member 12867

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If a good cop speaks out and nothing happens what do you want them to do go rough up the bad cop? You don't know who is corrupt and if you tell you might get killed in a drive by. Honestly there is no reason city police departments should be investigating their own. That should be the job of county/state/federal officials.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-day-testimony-police-corruption-case-n823656
This is something we can agree on.

PogiJones

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The problem I have is even when there is overwhelming evidence that clearly shows it was a murder there is never any punishment for the killing, As long as they say they feared for their life they don't get punished. Got any data for assaults and harassment. Probably not because the complaint would never be addressed in the first place.
Like I said, when it's clear after the evidence is known that it was a bad cop murdering someone, I'll join you in the condemnation of that cop. If the department shields the clearly bad cop, I'll join you in the condemnation of that department.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
If you can't do the right thing, don't be a cop. It's that simple.

I don't think it's that simple. You go to school, or the police academy, you want to do good and help people, you're idealistic, you're thrown into a shitty system that punishes good cops and bad cops are rarely punished. You've invested time and money into the career and now you need the job to be paying it back. You may have a family or others depending on you. And all the while you are still getting to help people, you are *still* putting your life on the line for people, you get to be engaged with the community and do some good, you're still getting to do what you worked hard for, maybe your dream job. I don't think this is an unfathomable scenario and I think it's incredibly reductive to just say "don't do it". If that was the case, because the whole system is corrupt, nobody should do it, we should/would have no police. And this is all assuming every cop is directly somehow complicit in murder when most cops don't even draw their firearms or kill anyone.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's that simple. You go to school, or the police academy, you want to do good and help people, you're idealistic, you're thrown into a shitty system that punishes good cops and bad cops are rarely punished. You've invested time and money into the career and now you need the job to be paying it back. You may have a family or others depending on you. And all the while you are still getting to help people, you are *still* putting your life on the line for people, you get to be engaged with the community and do some good, you're still getting to do what you worked hard for, maybe your dream job. I don't think this is an unfathomable scenario and I think it's incredibly reductive to just say "don't do it". If that was the case, because the whole system is corrupt, nobody should do it, we should/would have no police.
Nah. It's as simple as "dont' do it." Are these people living in a vacuum? Have they just not been paying attention? Or did, like posters in this topic, they just choose not to believe? No matter how they got into the situation, they're now actively contributing to the rot. Silence is a choice they make for fear of their lives or livelihoods. For every person they 'help' there are a dozen more getting fucked over by the system they're contributing to.

Me acknowledging that they're shit, isn't hurting them. If it was then there'd be a whole lot of people who weren't cops anymore. I don't know why you're trying so hard to defend people who are just helping to perpetuate a system you've already acknowledged is fucked from my stinging words.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Nah. It's as simple as "dont' do it." Are these people living in a vacuum? Have they just not been paying attention? Or did, like posters in this topic, they just choose not to believe? No matter how they got into the situation, they're now actively contributing to the rot. Silence is a choice they make for fear of their lives or livelihoods. For every person they 'help' there are a dozen more getting fucked over by the system they're contributing to.

Me acknowledging that they're shit, isn't hurting them. If it was then there'd be a whole lot of people who weren't cops anymore. I don't know why you're trying so hard to defend people who are just helping to perpetuate a system you've already acknowledged is fucked from my stinging words.

Broad generalizations (all cops are bad) based on faulty assumptions (all cops are complicit when the data doesn't necessarily bore that out) are a pet peeve of mine. I don't mind spending a small amount of time to do it, I don't think I'm "trying hard", it's just a discussion. It does get a bit personal in this case as my brother-in-law is a wonderful police officer and I am fairly close with the Chief of police, his deputy and several officers in my small town and see the good that they do in our community all the time. These are people that are doing good things in the world and who the community really loves. "All cops are bad" is in direct contradiction to what I've seen with my own eyes, I'm sorry but it just isn't true, if you told me the moon was cheese I would have the same reaction.

esserius

Oct 26, 2017

I still think it's important that police be far more accountable for their actions than they currently are.

Last edited:

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Broad generalizations (all cops are bad) based on faulty assumptions (all cops are complicit when the data doesn't necessarily bore that out) are a pet peeve of mine. I don't mind spending a small amount of time to do it, I don't think I'm "trying hard", it's just a discussion. It does get a bit personal in this case as my brother-in-law is a wonderful police officer and I am fairly close with the Chief of police, his deputy and several officers in my small town and see the good that they do in our community all the time. These are people that are doing good things in the world and who the community really loves. "All cops are bad" is in direct contradiction to what I've seen with my own eyes, I'm sorry but it just isn't true, if you told me the moon was cheese I would have the same reaction.
So basically what you're telling me is that your personal biases and experiences outweigh anything I can present you. Arguing this point with you is entirely meaningless because cops are nice to you and the people you know and you're related to one.

Check, could have just said that to begin with.

So the good cops leave/don't join then what?

Then things are exactly the same as they are now, except we can drop the pretense.

foxdvd

Oct 30, 2017

Nemo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The real story to me here is not that 2 assholes called the police on someone, but the fact that the police would just shoot someone without taking all measures to properly assess the situation. Especially SWAT, they should be far more professionally trained to properly assess situations. But nope, all they are are just more trigger happy scum of the earth cops. But this is America, what else can you expect.

Toad King

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
The real story to me here is not that 2 assholes called the police on someone, but the fact that the police would just shoot someone without taking all measures to properly assess the situation. Especially SWAT, they should be far more professionally trained to properly assess situations. But nope, all they are are just more trigger happy scum of the earth cops. But this is America, what else can you expect.
The "real story" is the fact that all these things happened and that a completely innocent bystander died. You can beat your chest and claim that the cop is at fault all you want (and this topic has) but I feel like people are forgetting about the guy who egged the other guy on and gave a phony address, the guy who contacted the swatter to make the threat, and the swatter himself. All of these people are complicit. There's not just one guilty party here.

Furisco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People are taking advantage of a stupid mistake to shit on all of the cops huh. Looks like things haven't changed at all.

Gren

Oct 27, 2017
Everything about this situation makes me upset. The cop should get some kind of repercussion but those worthless scrubs that instigated all of this should be made examples of. I would be absolutely beyond reason should one of my loved ones been taken by such a pathetically juvenile stunt like this.

Deleted member 3058

Oct 25, 2017
Just watched the video. It looks like the guy opens the door and is confused at the police presence. The police tell him to show his hands. He does. Less than 4 seconds after telling him to raise his hands he's shot.

Horrible.

As to the swatters. I'm failing to see how swatting should be treated any differently than trying to call in a hitman.

Nemo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People are taking advantage of a stupid mistake to shit on all of the cops huh. Looks like things haven't changed at all.

America having the shittiest cops on the planet isn't breaking news. It's basically because of their history of shoot first ask questions later that people are shitting on them here.

Furisco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not saying there aren't shitty cops out there, all i'm saying is that going online and saying "all cops are huge pieces of shit" is childish and unrealistic.

Seems like people like to operate on extremes just like the stupid cop that shot that guy. Oh well.

quincognito

Oct 25, 2017
Are good cops empowered in any way in the current system to be able to do that without losing their career, being blackballed, losing their pension, being ostracized in their communities?

No, but the moral gravity of the things being done means that the standard for how much self-sacrifice is necessary to still be a good person is just a lot higher for a cop than for a lot of jobs. If you become a police officer, and you never shoot anyone or actively practice racist policing or help people get away with stealing or sleep with a sex worker during a sting operation, but you also don't ever do anything to stop these people or put the good of your community above your own, then you have still failed a basic test of being even a decent person.

No, the "police" as we know them should be abolished and replaced with another institution with less fundamentally toxic values and protections, and not having people who think they're "good" join up is one step in doing so.

The Washington Post identifies 976 police shootings in calendar 2017, which is a number that doesn't include deaths in custody, off-duty shootings, non-shooting deaths, or those cases where handcuffed subjects in a locked sealed vehicle somehow magically find a gun and kill themselves with it, all of which also contribute a non-zero number of police killings. Note that this number is definitely not too high as it's compiled from individual news reports of officer-involved shootings, but it could well be significantly too low as there are no rules requiring officer-involved shootings be centrally reported and the WaPo has consistently tracked far more cases than any official government agency claims. You're looking at something on the order of ten thousand fatal police shootings over the last decade, with a scant 54 officers ever charged for these actions. That's not just a couple bad apples in the big scary cities.

But you're just going to condemn all the other agencies in the country for the bad things a very small portion of cops and agencies do.

I mean, that's assuming we consider literally only direct murder. Just going by direct news reporting, multiple cases of police corruption are reported every week, covering a range of areas from planting drugs to criminal conspiracy all the way to attempting to commission a murder. (Again, no government agency tracks and reports on this so I have to turn to an external source, but its info is sourced from news media reporting.)

And again, this is just the extrajudicial, unambiguously criminal behavior. This doesn't cover everything that police officers do within the nominal bounds of the law: lying to suspects to deceptively violate their rights, fundamentally racist policing practices like stop'n'frisk, or even things like the Homan Square torture site run by the Chicago police, part of a pattern that investigators found cast guilt upon the entire department from top to bottom but for which no legal consequences were issued.

You are condemning people for the actions of others that they have no control over.
Any individual police officer has an immense amount of institutional power compared to any individual civilian, which means to begin with that at very least any cop, even a low-ranking one, has a tremendous amount of power to potentially interfere with criminal acts within their department -- again, let me remind you that the only stated purpose of the police is to interfere with criminal activity and therefore an officer who does not do so against activity at work is definitionally failing to do their job. Despite this ability, though, police misdeeds are almost never exposed by other officers unless they're part of competing efforts between corrupt officers to get rivals within the force caught first. It's entirely within the power of the supposedly "good" cops to dramatically reduce the amount of corruption within their departments, and certainly to ensure that corrupt and violent cops are brought to justice, but it never happens, and every institution of collective power for police officers (like police unions) uses its power specifically to further isolate police from culpability and consequences. It's simply not plausible to extract some hypothetical good out of this when every segment of law enforcement is aligned towards protecting bad actors within the force and ensuring that civilian oversight is toothless.

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Haha yeah I mean he just scuffed some paint on the guy's car

Oh wait no he fucking killed a guy for answering the door.

You really attempting to downplay that as a "stupid mistake"?

Nemo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not saying there aren't shitty cops out there, all i'm saying is that going online and saying "all cops are huge pieces of shit" is childish and unrealistic.

Seems like people like to operate on extremes just like the stupid cop that shot that guy. Oh well.

Not as childish as shifting the narrative to say "not all cops" instead of actually admitting and realizing how much of a core problem the police force is in this country.

quincognito

Oct 25, 2017
There's not just one guilty party here.
Yes, but pretty much everyone in this discussion agrees that the people who enacted the swatting should be held legally accountable, while for some reason a bunch of people think the fact that you can literally call the police with bogus information and have a decent chance of getting someone killed is a totally normal thing that requires no further examination.

Deleted member 3058

Oct 25, 2017

Quote the specific posts you're referring to next time.

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

LOL

Yes, people on an online forum fed up with cop brutality and lack of accountability are the same as the actual murderous cop.

Is sheer stupidity reportable here? Let's find out

Oct 26, 2017
Biggest issue to me is the fucking pigs killing people in their own homes. Fucking American police. Toss the asshole who made the call in jail with them though

Oct 25, 2017
Konoha
No, the "police" as we know them should be abolished and replaced with another institution with less fundamentally toxic values and protections, and not having people who think they're "good" join up is one step in doing so.

This new institution doing police work but wouldn't be police makes no sense. Police need reform but what do you mean when you say another institution? "Another institution" is very vague unless you mean regular citizens patrolling and doing police work ie collecting evidence,talking to witnesses etc etc.

Furisco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The cop and the swatter should both be punished. A person with little training like that shouldn't be able to handle a gun by himself and he must face severe consequences for taking the life of an innocent person and that stupid kid should rot in prison for swatting.

Have fun with the thread !

tenor.gif

Last edited:

baconcow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if this is already posted about, but I just saw it.

The Los Angeles Police Department confirms it's arrested 25-year-old Tyler Barriss, of Los Angeles, in connection with Thursday night's deadly "swatting" call in Wichita.

Source: http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Two-critically-injured-in-W-Wichita-shooting-467049153.html

Edit: Seems he was also arrested for making bomb threats in 2015. Also, he was on Twitter admitting to being responsible for the Dallas even bomb threats.

Source: https://www.dailynews.com/2015/10/1...bomb-threats-at-abc-7-eyewitness-news-studio/

Last edited:

Deleted member 3058

Oct 25, 2017

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Damn....at this point he needs to be behind bars for the rest of his life..
Too bad this scum fuck was allowed to walk away after the bomb threats a few years ago.

Both cod players involved, and the worthless cop that killed an innocent man should get locked up.

And swatting should be a very very serious charge.