• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Unprofessional AF....but probably the interview necessary, given the circumstances.

Truno

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 16, 2020
Still remember this case. Jodi is a full blown narcissistic psychopath, she loved all of the attention she was getting. IIRC she started to sing and do handstands as she was being questioned by police

I am a Bird

Oct 31, 2017
He was very professional given the person he was interviewing. I wish more interviewers were like that.

Deleted member 93805

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 16, 2021
Bay Area, CA
Huh? This is almost a decade old. Is this how/why people are suddenly talking about that 2006 movie Perfume? Someone posted about it on Tiktok or Twitter?

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
That interview is something else.

"There will be less wigs for cancer patients if I get executed."

Like, what?

Especially considering that, according to Wikipedia:
As of April 25, [Jodi Arias'] defense costs had reached almost $1.7 million.[SUP][82][/SUP]
That's a lot of wigs they could have made!

A better argument is simply that society should not kill people, period.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Advocating Suicide
Yeah, she really should just kill herself. She enjoys the fact that she got away with this, though.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
She's a murderer but that interviewer is an embarrassment. "Why do you keep talking?" Well, he keeps asking and giving her a platform so that he can get attention and money, he's an asshole who doesn't give a shit about the victim, justice or whatever, it's all about him.