• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, but there's some variables.

1- against 2 guys, it will do no good since if you take one down, the other will kick your head
2- is good if the other have no weapons
3- "no rules" fight. Usually when training we have a lot of things we cannot do, in a street fight, we dont. So you can have a finger in your eye or your balls kicked, and fighting that close, is a huge possibility
4- if the other knows how to defend a takedown, you're fucked

I had a broken jaw because i trusted my jio. I was in a bar and after some story fight started. To tell the small version, the tooked the other guy to the ground, he managed to grab my balls and i had to let him go. He hits me in the face and next thing i remeber is me in the hospital. So i would argue that boxing is much more useful (or muay thai)

But against this beast? I think you would be lucky to be close to him
The most useful techniques for street fighting are either conflict de-escalation or track and field, to be honest. You could square up to one person only to get a bottle to the back of the head from his buddy behind you.

But if those aren't an option then boxing, Muay Thai and Taekwondo are the next best thing.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
You made my day just by getting the reference

[
01182c187d90ec7652abdb8ef786452e.gif

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
Junior Dos Santos (former UFC HW champion) was falsely identified when this happened back in August. Like lmao you see a bald guy KO people and instantly you think its a well known mma fighter? The top hits on YT for JDS club KO bring this video up.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Most those people weren't even fighting back,which means this guy is a pussy who likes to sucker punch people.

Edit: upon a closer look I don't think a single person fought back, even the first guy got pushed back by a bystander who then ended up getting clocked himself. This guy got incredibly lucky. In my night club days I've seen people glassed to the face, had pool cues over the head and have been circle stamped by multiple people. There were multiple occasions where this lad could have been brought down, yet the people in room all opted to try and defuse with hands in the air suggesting they didn't want a fight.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit. I can't believe that's real. Looks like a scene from any number of hard-boiled action movie.

Seriously though, I hope that guy is arrested and charged with multiple counts of assault.

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
In a group be organised before you dive in e.g. tell people you're with to jump on him when you take his legs out blindly from behind. I don't give a shit how well you fight 3-5 mates working together instantly instead of 1 v 1 toe to toe will take down anyone.

Legs by surprise. Weight on each arm/leg, call the cops/security. I've had to do this twice growing up, helps my old man was a rugby player, taught me to take the legs. Decide if you want to just leave or get involved but for fuck sake don't think you can take on a walking tank like that fist to fist.

Animal should be behind bars, loaded weapon just looking to go off. I fucking hate guys like this and there's far too many out there just wanting to fight.

swimming

Oct 27, 2017
This is why I don't fuck w these environments or dumb meathead roid monkeys

Kickbacks for the rest of my life

Sowrong

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That suburban mindset. How many guys tried to casually calm down a guy that was throwing punches at a whim? No way me and anybody im with wouldnt have just jumped on the guy the minute I saw the 3rd random person going down.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dude watches WAY too much UFC.

Fuck sakes. Why do people love to indulge in overly aggressive behavior?

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
My boys and I have a pact that if we are ever in this situation we all go in together... baring any gunshots or whatever. We are bigger dudes but even So, that line up one by one and let him rock you to sleep is not what is hot in these streets.

Also looking at it, it is probably dark as hell in there and people were probably drunk off of their asses

Depths

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It looks like he's punching people who aren't even directly challenging him in a physical way. Dude is a complete ass.

smellyjelly

Avenger
Aug 2, 2018
My boys and I have a pact that if we are ever in this situation we all go in together... baring any gunshots or whatever. We are bigger dudes but even So, that line up one by one and let him rock you to sleep is not what is hot in these streets.

Also looking at it, it is probably dark as hell in there and people were probably drunk off of their asses

I'm a pretty big dude too and you're never gonna see my ass in a bar/crowded fight.Big dudes are always the ones getting sucker punched first and I ain't taking that for anyone.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
That guy watched all the transporter movies that day for sure. What a fucking unit. He needs to be put in a cell for a long time.

Nephtis

Banned
Dec 27, 2017
Where did that happen? I hope that dude gets thrown in jail wtf. Thank god he didn't have a weapon.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
The joys of watching someone that knows how to punch punch people will never not be funny to me. Sorry I'm a barbarian

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's a lot of guys in there. I wonder if this was a gay club and this dude was some homophobe that just went in there to purposely start shit. I mean, he's just dancing by himself. Doesn't even look like he's there to have fun.

bane833

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Never been hit before, but like what happens when you get "knocked out"? Do you just go to sleep and wake up and hurt real bad? Do you remember anything?
Got hit with a booze bottle on the back of my head one time and while I remained concious I completely lost control over my legs for about 30 seconds. So I was just lying there on the ground and couldn't get up.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Here's the story. It happened in Russia:

Shocking CCTV footage shows the moment a lone man beats up seven men in a nightclub brawl after one bumps into him.

The incident happened in the early hours of last Sunday morning in nightclub Studio Private Place on Karl Marx St in the south of Moscow.

After the brawl finished, three men are knocked out on the dancefloor.

Two of the men seen in the footage were treated in hospital. A 23-year-old is said to have fractured his skull, while a 20-year-old received head and facial injuries.

The footage begins when two men bump into each other on a crowded dance floor.

The larger man immediately turns around and punches the man, who's dancing in a group of friends, in the face.

The smaller man pushes him and the fight escalates when a friend of the smaller man tries to pull them apart but is struck himself and knocked onto the nightclub floor.

Another man is then hit by the attacker as he carries on, knocking out a third man who falls next to the first.

The brawl then moves to a seated area where a fourth and fifth man are attacked after trying to intervene and stop the man.

He then goes on to punch a sixth man who punches the attacker, but is then punched and knocked onto the sofa.

A seventh man tries to intervene but is also punched repeatedly as he cowers on the sofa as the brute continues away from the seated area.

According to local media, the attacker could face up to eight years in jail for the assaults.

https://www./news/article-6093973/S...aks-nightclub-lone-brute-takes-seven-men.html