• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
When you're tired of white people's bullshit but you are a white people.

Love when these people try to play the victim tho lmao. Get fucked.

Quade

Mar 8, 2019
It was satisfying watching him frantically pack all of his shit into his car because he knows his whole life is about to be flipturned upsidedown, whilst being interviewed on the news.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
So do we have a name for male karens yet?

I think Kyle works, maybe Kevin.

Karen Name Chart

Karen_Female.jpg

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
First we had that Karen from Georgia who called the cops on the little girl selling water and then there's this Florida douche, the bay don't want your trash ass people from the south.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting the racist asshole from Florida isn't wearing mask when interviewed while the victim is.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
User Banned (3 Weeks): Hostility and inappropriate derail; accumulated infractions
is this for real lmao

Yes this is for real. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
It's offensive to everyone who has the name Karen or whatever name you want to give this and it also makes me think I'm either 80 years old, or the majority of the forum folks is 12.

I wrote the same thing in this thread here:
www.resetera.com

Let’s name the Video Game Karens

As Karens come out in the wild IRL, lets figure out the names/types of Karens in the video game industry, using Video Game nomenclature. For example: 1) Entitled Video Gamer - The Karen that wants her games on time. No Delays or preorders cancelled. 2) The Port beggar - Karen who is an expert...

And the majority of people had the same opinion and that shit got closed fast, rightly so.
So give me a break if I don't support this naming shit. It's childish and dumb.

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
It's offensive to everyone who has the name Karen or whatever name you want to give this and it also makes me think I'm either 80 years old, or the majority of the forum folks is 12.

www.resetera.com

As Karens come out in the wild IRL, lets figure out the names/types of Karens in the video game industry, using Video Game nomenclature. For example: 1) Entitled Video Gamer - The Karen that wants her games on time. No Delays or preorders cancelled. 2) The Port beggar - Karen who is an expert...

And the majority of people had the same opinion and that shit got closed fast, rightly so.
lol

Mar 9, 2019
No, we don't need this discriminating horseshit here.

www.resetera.com

đŸ˜‚đŸ¤£đŸ˜‚đŸ¤£đŸ˜‚đŸ¤£đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚đŸ¤£đŸ¤£đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚

nillansan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denmark

www.resetera.com

Ok I think I had my dose of white fragility for today. God damn.

stupei

Oct 26, 2017

www.resetera.com

Is this what oppression looks like?

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

www.resetera.com

Ok, Karen.

Edit: And no the majority of people in that thread did not share your opinion.

Order

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

www.resetera.com

tenor.gif

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
I'm wondering how long that guy from Florida was even out here in the bay if he felt this dude was threatening smh

If the white dude actually believed the man was a hardcore criminal... then pissing him off and getting in a verbal altercation outside his vehicle would probably be the least smart thing to do. Nah, he was just being a racist tool and picking on a minority.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
If the white dude actually believed the man was a hardcore criminal... then pissing him off and getting in a verbal altercation outside his vehicle would probably be the least smart thing to do. Nah, he was just being a racist tool and picking on a minority.

Yeah, vigilante stuff like this where they post-facto claim to be trying to stop criminals feels incencere. I would be scared for my safety (especially since his GF is with him) if I thought someone behind me was a criminal, not actively block and confront them.

Feels very much like he's taking out his frustrations on some poor person of color because he felt he could get away with it.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019

www.resetera.com

What a weird, fragile hill to defend over multiple threads.

Shyotl

Oct 25, 2017

www.resetera.com

Sit down, Champ.

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK

www.resetera.com

Yeah, you're 80 I'm afraid. Life catches up fast, doesn't it?

Offensive to everyone with the name Karen...
200.gif

Do you wander the internet moaning about this? You know it's not just this forum, right? This Karen thing wasn't invented here. Doing this over multiple threads is a serious waste of your own time and energy. But I suppose you got what you wanted, taking attention away from the actual issue of this act of racial discrimination. Congrats, I guess?

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Saying Karen is offensive now? Oh boy.

Is that what happens when white people get tired of POC deservedly snapping back at y'all? And then bringing up gaming side? The side that is clearly out of touch regarding anything race related?

Lmao.

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017

www.resetera.com

I'm of 1/17 Karen heritage and I don't find the current usage of the name Karen offensive. I allow ERA to use the name Karen as they please going forward.

Oct 27, 2017

www.resetera.com

The fragility is too much.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017

www.resetera.com