• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
15 pancakes is interesting, but I wonder what it's like to eat 30 pancakes.
6VIY2P2.gif

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
This whole episode is the absolute peak of comedy. I don't know if I've ever watched anything funnier in my life.

Review is one of the most overlooked shows of this century.

It's an amazing show and doesn't get enough love.

Also I could easily eat 24 waffles if I had an entire day to only eat waffles.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
You might be confusing "tasty" with "sugar and/or fat" and like... have you ever eaten way too many chicken nuggets? Or bacon or ice cream, etc? There becomes a point where your body starts giving bad feedback to these tasty things

That's why you gotta eat them really quick, before your body knows what's up. Then you digest for an hour, then you poop for an hour.

We aren't talking about Eggo waffles. They are full sized waffles that cover a whole full sized plate.

That just means there's more waffle to love.

Oct 25, 2017
I once spent about 8 hours in a souplantation against my will and afterward I vowed never to step foot in one again

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Waffle House is gonna give him something I think.

This publicity is good for once instead of the Worldstar fights

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
I lost on my fantasy baseball last year and my punishment was 60 days no shaving. As in, I couldn't even trim around my mouth.

It was the worst punishment ever.