• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ByWatterson

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So, I started a gym playlist with the Tetris Effect soundtrack, added some Death Stranding, Kingdom Hearts, and Miles Morales.

What else fits that poppy, techy sound good for working out?

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
you want poppy game music or pop music that was in games? i'm confused

this is the best working out music anyway

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Oct 25, 2017
I'm on phone so apologies for no direct links, but I'd recommend looking up Persona 4+5, River City Girls, Jet Set Radio Future and a number of the FFXIV boss/raid tracks. Off the top of my head.

j.zed

Oct 29, 2017
Since you specifically wanted music that appears in games, then this is in Cyberpunk I think.

Dec 14, 2017
Ok, I think I see more the vibe you're looking for now.

This goes into cutecore territory as it progresses, but it's pretty poppy and techy still.

This alongside other battle themes from 13 Sentinels may fit too

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I looked through my gym playlist and was actually surprised how much game music I culled from it.

But there's still some good ones on here.

MrWindUpBird

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's not video games but the anime Black Clover has...13 different openings right now? I think and every single one of them is a banger. I listen to them every day I workout haha.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Why limit to just game music?

Agreed. OP I'm not gonna tell you what to do but sometimes you're gonna want something more than game jams to keep you going when you're in the middle of it.

Here's my playlist, do with it what you will.

music.youtube.com

Sharktooth Songs

A new music service with official albums, singles, videos, remixes, live performances and more for Android, iOS and desktop. It's all here.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017

There's a whole remix album to Mirror's Edge Main Title song "Still Alive"

Last edited:

Lewpy

Oct 28, 2017
I cant believe I've been through the first page a no one has mentioned the piece of game music that goes with anything...

Cloneasaurus

Feb 6, 2018
I listen to a lot of the Beat Saber soundtrack while working out, which sounds like what you might be looking for.