• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which one is removed from film history?

• Pitt

Votes: 153 8.1%
  • Cruise

Votes: 431 22.9%
  • Bale

Votes: 220 11.7%
  • Crowe

Votes: 1,078 57.3%

• Total voters

wenis

Oct 25, 2017

Easy choice. Crowe. I'd miss The Nice Guys and the 3:10 to Yuma remake, but that's about it.

Oct 25, 2017
How does Bale have the least amount of votes???? American psycho wasn't that good....

Ok maybe it was but it's still surprising that cruise and Pitt would ahve more votes than him.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Bale and Cruise aren't even in the conversation for me so it boils down to 2 actors i don't really care about but i can name more movies i like with Crowe in it than i can Pitt so bye bye Pitt.

OP
OP
wenis

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
if we wanna break it down further:

Pitt's library of bangers/silently producing a ton of high quality movies/television especially for POC > Cruise's huge library of bangers/the last of the true Hollywood Stars, but is brought one rank down by being a scientologist > Bale has a library of bangers and some lesser pictures, but he's also the GODDAMN BATMAN > Crowe, he's got the work he's got and then he did Man of Steel and did Man With the Iron Fists which is probably one of the worst pictures i've seen. He hasn't done a truly great picture since The Nice Guys and before that? I guess Master and Commander, but what a wankfest that was. fuck that movie.

the choice is pretty easy.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Fat shaming
goodbye crowe, i don't even know what he's in nowadays.
1_PAY-EXCLUSIVE-From-Bulging-Biceps-to-Bulging-Belly-Russell-Crowe-Looks-Unrecognizable-as-He-Films-New.jpg

jml

Mar 9, 2018
I've always had trouble "separating the art from the artist" with Tom Cruise. I dislike him so much as a person that it extends into me not caring about his movies. That's why I voted for him.

PinkSpider

Oct 27, 2017
Pitt; Fight Club I would not lose and Crowe; Gladiator. The crazy Scientologist isn't losing.

And bale isn't close. Decent actor and a good Batman.

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Cruise for me big in terms of as a person and an actor.

Surprised by the poll results. Crowe is one of the greatest actors of his generation IMO and has many straight up incredible movies.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
Cruise is great in his films, but they are mainly fluff. I wouldn't take any of his films over the Insider, the Assassination of Jessie James, or American Psycho.

Sain

Nov 13, 2017
Crowe. Love Gladiator, but I can't think of as many of his other movies that I'd really miss. A Beautiful Mind, perhaps?

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
7f3ad8b65649423048b3ccfb672abae64d9c38c5r1-480-270_hq.gif

Sorry Bale, but when I think about it, I've simply enjoyed the work of the other three more.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Without Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise, you have no Interview With The Vampire, and that cannot stand, so they must both stay.
Without Russell Crowe, you have no Master and Commander, so he must stay.
I don't care about Batman at all, so I'm sorry, but Christian Bale must go.

Oct 25, 2017
Without Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise, you have no Interview With The Vampire, and that cannot stand, so they must both stay.
Without Russell Crowe, you have no Master and Commander, so he must stay.
I don't care about Batman at all, so I'm sorry, but Christian Bale must go.
Have you not seen a Christian Bale movie outside The Dark Knight trilogy?

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
This is I swear by the STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

*splat*