• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dragonyeuw

Nov 4, 2017
If anyone has a spare code, I'll put myself in the queue of those asking for one. Kudos to Hardvlade for your generosity dude.

Keeps saying I've already registered (I haven't).

I just sent an email to tech support. I dont harbour much hope of a reply or resolution in my favor but here goes nothing.

Kadab

Oct 25, 2017
Would love a spare code if anybody can miss it. Website keeps saying I've already registered (Error Code #30100)

Vespa

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, not working for me either.

EDIT: Worked, no more needing my disc!

Last edited:

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Halo 5: Guardians never came out on PC. Only Halo: Forge (which is basically just forge + custom games)
There is no PC version of Halo 5, the free Forge mode version aside.
yup, but if you ever get an xbox then halo 5 will be revving up its engines since it might be forwards compatible forever

Snap.

Well maybe I'll get the Xbox Series S in the future.

DJKippling

Nov 1, 2017
damn yeah not working for me either. add me to the list people wanting a code :(

Last edited:

Concrete1337

Sep 1, 2020
I'm getting the same existing account errors as well. Guess I'll try back in a day or 2 and see if things get fixed.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
That's awesome. I'm set with my copy from a while back, but I have some people out-of-town that would see this as a good excuse for some campaign co-op.

Korosenai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
How do i get 2xp if i get a mosnter from a vending machine which doesnt have a receipt?

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
The site is telling me, I´m already registered, but I`m not, lol. If anyone has a spare Halo 5-code, I´d appreaciate it!

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
Wow, that was really easy. Now is Halo 5 any good?
source.gif

I mean, it's free and that is what's important

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
I hear the multiplayer is great. I enjoyed the campaign but you fight this boss over and over and over again throughout the game and it becomes very tedious and annoying.

Thanks. Will give this a go once I get my XSX. I assume this is already on Game Pass, but I still picked it up in order to own it if my GP subscription ends.

Deleted member 75819

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 22, 2020
Wow, that was really easy. Now is Halo 5 any good?
The campaign is not very good. The missions are unmemorable, the narrative is disastrous and the gameplay is mediocre.

The multiplayer is pretty solid. It's the least-traditional Halo in the series but what it does different it does well. I think the online population is still decent enough too. It's not personally my favorite but I always had fun with it and a lot of people on Era like it.

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
Worked for me (and im not in the us). Just created an account with fake postcode , got my email and redeemed.

Its nice to have a digital copy of the game

Lego

Nov 14, 2017
If anyone can hook me up with a code I'd appreciate it. The site still says I'm already registered no matter what I try.

ForthU

Oct 27, 2017
I used safari on my iPad in private mode. Didn't work on my phone via FFox or Chrome. Also used a temporary email address from tempmail.org too since it said I had already registered with my real email :/
Thanks. still no luck. tried with 4 temp mails, 3 different browsers(edge and opera too) and it's not working. at this point, it's not worth it

Marano

Mar 30, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
I couldnt sign up with 3 different emails. Might be US only, a member gifted me a code (thanks MistahS )and it wouldnt work on the first go here in Brazil but on the second go it did.

So the sign up could be US only but the code might work worldwide, at least it did on the second try in Brazil.