• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I assume it's not common for those to turn up so fast. We've seen lots of white people kill before. Getting the baby pictures this soon is really rare.
We have. Yet we still have them labelled "mentally ill" or "lone wolves" instead of terrorist. We have Muslims told they should be "condemning" Muslim terrorists like they're all a big family, but white killers are just "troubled young men, so sad how they turned out, but they don't represent the whole".

You won't have sad stories of how a brown skinned killer was a lovely angel kid who had a tough life and bad influences. They won't grant them that humanization. It's reserved for white killers.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
They aren't going to show his baby pictures and lead with those images in the news if he's not White. You can look at history, the media has the tendency to show White killers as kids and talk about how "they were normal and it all went bad" while not doing that with Brown and Black killers. They show them as adults and don't care about what they were like as kids. This isn't a controversial position, it's common. Hell we have an example right here in this thread!

They humanize White killers and throw out "lone wolf" type shit.

If the pictures surfaced immediately like these did, I think they would. They aren't saying 'it all went bad' or he 'was lead down the wrong path' or even 'suffers from mental health' they said he 'turned evil and became a mass murderer' that's clearly putting the blame on him and is much harsher than calling him a maniac, possibly deliberately so to offset the photo.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
If the pictures surfaced immediately like these did, I think they would. They aren't saying 'it all went bad' or he 'was lead down the wrong path' or even 'suffers from mental health' they said he 'turned evil and became a mass murderer' that's clearly putting the blame on him and is much harsher than calling him a maniac, possibly deliberately so to offset the photo.
Why is his photo there at all? This is bordering on bad faith here, no one can be this naive in failing to see the deliberate attempt to humanize the killer.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I would love to see examples of this. Unless you honestly believe that this one time, there were baby pictures and there never were before. This isn't a unique situation. If not a baby them a smiling 8 year old white boy.

MarioLuigi

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Jeeeez the GAF thread on this is just full of people trying to justify it....... guess how many of them are banned?

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Jeeeez the GAF thread on this is just full of people trying to justify it....... guess how many of them are banned?
That would be like going to the_donald and expecting to see people banned. GAF is an alt-right haven now, I'm not sure why people continue to go there, even just out of curiosity because you should know what's going on there now without even going there.

MarioLuigi

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
That would be like going to the_donald and expecting to see people banned. GAF is an alt-right haven now, I'm not sure why people continue to go there, even just out of curiosity because you should know what's going on there now without even going there.

True, but you'd expect there to be some semblance of humanity, atleast for the victims, some as young as three. I guess not though.... I've seen progressives get banned for far far less.....

THE210

Nov 30, 2017

The media goes out of its way to find negative things to say about black VICTIMS of crime. They will point out school suspensions, parents criminal records and look for the worst picture they can find. Meanwhile white perps get the sympathetic biography making sure readers know they were a good person at some point in their lives before whatever tragic event befell them.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had to laugh at the sheer ridiculousness of the one post claiming that people who want to boycott THQNordic for posting on a website known to be filled with pedophiles and terrorists, including this one, are "full of hate and are going to murder people someday".
Evilore might as well rename the fucking thing to "Stormfront" at this point

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
PBS had a historian from the University of Chicago. She does a really good job of giving a brief explanation of the today's issue of white supremacy.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...faces-egging-censure-anti-immigration-n983996

CANBERRA, Australia — An Australian senator has had a raw egg cracked over his head and faces censure from his fellow lawmakers after sparking outrage by blaming Muslim immigration for the New Zealand mosque shootings.

Good for that kid!

Police said the boy was arrested but was released without charge pending a further investigation.

Wow. No really, good for him!

Last edited:

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Just a word of advice guys... Don't bother talking about NeoGAF. It's run by shit heels and in other instances similar to this thread, mods have damn near banned people for talking about it. It's not worth the momentary catharsis you'll get from sharing in bitching about it here.

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
Where's the ISIS killer's "angelic" baby pictures? Why isn't the white killer's crimes emphasized instead of the killer himself?
It's because they expect the Muslim to be a killer, like he was born that way, but the white blonde kid is an aberration, he had to be corrupted from his "natural" state.

Exactly.

Kas'

Oct 26, 2017
This is so heartbreaking. Dearest condolences to the families of the victims (and to the Islamic community as a whole). I hope God guides them through this.

As for the person (and I struggle to call him that) that did all of this I hope we can study his brain to find any sorts of clues as to why this happened and then throw him in a cage for the rest of his life with nothing but bread and water until he faces his inevitable trial with God.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
Just a word of advice guys... Don't bother talking about NeoGAF. It's run by shit heels and in other instances similar to this thread, mods have damn near banned people for talking about it. It's not worth the momentary catharsis you'll get from sharing in bitching about it here.

Agreed. I'll follow your advice.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So this guy went on multiple unexplained trips to Eastern Europe AND the UAE?

I mean there's plenty of white nationalists in Romania and Bulgaria and Croatia, but how many in the UAE? I can think of one connection there tho....

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just read his comments regarding the shooting and I sincerely can't fathom how anyone could come up with such an idiotic conclusion.

Despicable human garbage.

It's business. We talk about the big fish small pond analogy all the time, but there's also the shallow pond - where you can be a Candace Owens or a Milo and stand with your stupid head out of the water simply by virtue of representing "one of the good ones" - they will gather round you like moths to a flame that actually enhances their permission to hate gays, black people, you name it. Milo and a couple of other creepy white internet guys I can think of realized this and went after either the easy money - or the adulation from anyone.

What's the connection with UAE? I too can understand EE.

No idea what he was doing there, just saw it mentioned on the MSNBC feed. Trying to find out more. The connection I'm refering to is twofold - nations and individuals who happen to use that country as a nexus for lots of bullshit.

Oct 25, 2017
3 years old... Unbelievable.
And there are people in this world who are absolutely fine with it..I cannot fathom..
R.I.P little Mucad.

NutterB

Oct 27, 2017
A person who follows 1 Abrahamic religion calling another Abrahamic religion "barbaric" is interesting.

I am sure the Crusades were just angelic folks being guided by God, but those nasty muslims always take by force!

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Oh wow, so the manifesto named Candace Owens as one of his main influencers? I'm 99% sure he did that just to rile everyone up, but that's still pretty stunning.

Also, Owen's response to being named is just....really, really pathetic.

Oct 27, 2017
If The Great Replacement does one thing right, it's proving that replacing education with the Internet will radicalize people.

Otherwise it's the biggest piece of trash written in a long while and calling Tarrant a piece of shit would be insulting to actual shit

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've no desire to read the fucker's "manifesto" but I saw a screenshot of one page while reading around and saw some shit about Spyro the Dragon in there. I thought it was some parody or something but apparently that's a real thing he wrote? Fucking hell.

Good call. The loons on there already seem completely obsessed with everything that goes on on Era in a deeply unhealthy way... lets not return the favour even a little bit.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've no desire to read the fucker's "manifesto" but I saw a screenshot of one page while reading around and saw some shit about Spyro the Dragon in there. I thought it was some parody or something but apparently that's a real thing he wrote? Fucking hell.

You gotta be kidding me...

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
He had the Navy Seal copypasta in it, pretty sure the Spyro part was fucking with people. The whole damn thing is filled with sarcasm, and unless you're already familiar with their memes it's easy to get caught missing the forest for the trees.

SpudBud

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The pointless loss of life and the hate sickens me. It's heartbreaking. No one should ever have to go through this, but this is the fucked up world we live in. Fuck Trump, fuck nazis and fuck white supremacy. I hope these terrorist pieces of shit get what they deserve.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe one day the mainstream media will treat white terrorists with the same disdain we treat people who go streaking on the field at sports events

Like seriously the cameras always cut away. They never share the people's names or tell us anything about what they did or are doing. Because they don't want to reward people like that so it doesn't incentivize anyone else

Yet we signal boost this trash

Oct 25, 2017
So Cloudfare is the company you wanna pressure if you want 8chan gone.
So this guy went on multiple unexplained trips to Eastern Europe AND the UAE?

I mean there's plenty of white nationalists in Romania and Bulgaria and Croatia, but how many in the UAE? I can think of one connection there tho....
went to Pakistan too in October of last year and spoke highly of the people there.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
It's business. We talk about the big fish small pond analogy all the time, but there's also the shallow pond - where you can be a Candace Owens or a Milo and stand with your stupid head out of the water simply by virtue of representing "one of the good ones" - they will gather round you like moths to a flame that actually enhances their permission to hate gays, black people, you name it. Milo and a couple of other creepy white internet guys I can think of realized this and went after either the easy money - or the adulation from anyone.
This scam could happen on a daily basis to these rubes:

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Oh wow, so the manifesto named Candace Owens as one of his main influencers? I'm 99% sure he did that just to rile everyone up, but that's still pretty stunning.

Also, Owen's response to being named is just....really, really pathetic.
The Majority Report had a video about that and Seder made some good points about how the killer could either value her as a voice for the progress of white nationalism or even that he named her specifically to smear her and remove her from a movement that he thinks should be white only.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
He had the Navy Seal copypasta in it, pretty sure the Spyro part was fucking with people. The whole damn thing is filled with sarcasm, and unless you're already familiar with their memes it's easy to get caught missing the forest for the trees.
When my friend told me how he had read about this in an article last night, I couldn't believe him.
Like, I just refused.
But it is 100% true.