• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cooking

Oct 27, 2017
yeah ive seen some pretty harsh stuff and that video is up there - fuck

is this guy still on the run?

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Wipe 8chan off the fucking internet. No more of this anonymous bull shit. Find out who's cheering this piece of shit on and put them on a watch list.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Livestreaming a mass shooting... that's dystopian shit. Total human garbage.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...d-as-police-respond-to-critical-incident-live

Christchurch Hospital is in lockdown.
The hospital is about two kilometres from the mosques.
A hospital spokesman said some shooting victims were being treated at the emergency department but he could not provide numbers.
"We don't know the detail at this time," he told the Guardian.
"The whole campus, including the building I'm in, is in lockdown, we are not venturing outside – that's staff, patients and visitors."
FacebookTwitter
1m ago02:46
Sources have told our reporter on the ground, Eleanor Ainge Roy, that police are searching for three people inside the area that has been cordoned off, as well as a white van.

Slipknot666

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Saw the video. There has to be at least 50 dead. There were to piles of bodies at the church. He killed a woman on the street and then ran over the body on his car. He spent 10 minutes on the church and police were nowhere to be seen.

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
Fuck, I can usually handle some messed up shit.. but that was too much. Where the fuck was the police response?
Looks like it happened very quickly. No way the police could've responded fast enough. He strolled in with a shotgun. There were some people on the street but he passed them and went straight inside and started shooting

ps3ud0

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man I just hope this is honestly reported. White terrorism is still terrorism...

Thanks for the warnings will avoid twitter. How you would target a place of worship is just sickening...

ps3ud0 8)

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
Not going to reference the image of their post but The Great Replacement is shitty right-wing conspiracy theory. Popular in the usual spots like youtube's fucking stupid-ass alt-right recommend machine so.. you know. If you had a sliver of doubt of the damage that stuff can do simply by existing..... Here's your goddamned proof.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The shooter says to subscribe to Pewdiepie. That's it.
I'm fucking done for tonight.

There are no words to explain how fucking furious I am.

Predictably, some on PDP's subreddit are more concerned with his image than the victims.
  • (SERIOUS) There is an ongoing shooting in Christchurch, New Zealand. The shooter live streamed the shooting on Facebook and said Subscribe to PewDiePie during the shooting. Horrible stuff. I hope Pewds doesn't get involved Media-Wise.i.redd.it/bw5ffl...
    [*]Is this real? This is so messed up and ppl will blame it on Pewds😢😢i.redd.it/2umur8...
    [*]
    ztwi81bm37m21.png

[*]This could ruin him. Ongoing shooting at a mosque in Christchurch New Zealand went live on Facebook & said "Subscribe to Pewdiepie"i.redd.it/p0d5hl...
    [*]News came out that a shooter in New Zealand killed 30 people and said "Subscribe to Pewdiepie." Just like Keemstar, really hope this is a hoax!i.redd.it/lqdegn...
    [*]🚨🚨SHITSTORM IS GONNA HIT PEWDIEPIE🚨🚨 New Zealand shooter live streamed shooting and said "subscribe to pewdiepie" at the beginning. Get ready for more bad media coverage of pewdiepiei.redd.it/4t28pm...
    [*]Mass shooter kills 30 people while streaming it to Facebook live and that's bad but he said subscribe to PewDiePie and I bet you that it's gonna be blamed on PewDiePie
    [*]

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I doubt it's related to the psycho saying subscribe to PewDiePie but this is his latest tweet today.

Something needs to be done. I have no idea what it is but this has been off the rails for a long time. YouTube needs to make some kind of statement distancing themselves from him.

MajorBritten

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Saw a video on Twitter and now feel sick to my stomach, how can someone have such disregard for human life? The helmet cam made the whole thing look like a videogame which is even more disturbing.

MagicDoogies

Oct 31, 2017
Guys I saw the videos on Twitter. I don't know what compelled me to click the fucking link.
I don't know if I should cry right now, or be angry. I'm more leaning towards crying now.
Just...he fucking killed them. He had a GoPro camera and I'm watching people crawling on the ground moaning in pain and he just keeps blasting them.

There were a bunch just moaning in a corner and he just keep shooting them until you don't hear anything.

I'm sorry. I just- how. How can anyone do this? How do you get to this point? I'm trash too. My morbid curiosity got the better of me. If you see a twitter thread by Nick Monroe don't click the videos linked. They actually work.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Please try and stick to official news outlets for this story. Do not link to sites like 8chan or post videos. Thanks.

True Prophecy

Oct 28, 2017
I fucking hate that this guy is going to be remembered we should remember the victims not this fucking POS. I wish the media would blacklist him so he doesn't get more hero worship.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dont want to spread false rumours but I did see a video on Twitter from an iphone where it looked like they were 2 shooters.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't go on twitter and search for the hashtag. The vids are everywhere. It's gross and disgusting. Looks like he killed around 50 people and he's still running.

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
He has a twitter that consists of news reports of people killed by muslims or immigrants, and guns with a bunch of racist memes and "THIS IS FOR(victim of immigrant violence)" written all over them. These posts are two days old. How the hell does this not ring some alarm almost instantly?

Djkhaled

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Okay it's time youtube fucking removes PewDiePie. He is now directly referenced in a mass shooting video. He can no longer deny he is promoting nazi shit.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
Well... that's the most horrific thing I've read/seen in a while.
Just got out of work and walked head-first into some of the videos before I heard what was going on...

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
What levels have we reached... mass murderers live streaming and saying to subscribe to fucking pewdipie

This is disgusting... I have no words

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
That fucking video still has me shook.

He murdered a fucking kid, point blank and continues to systemically slaughter everyone in the building. Fucking hell, man. I'm really not sleeping tonight.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
He has a twitter that consists of news reports of people killed by muslims or immigrants, and guns with a bunch of racist memes and "THIS IS FOR(victim of immigrant violence)" written all over them. These posts are two days old. How the hell does this not ring some alarm almost instantly?
The surveillance State only intervenes when it shouldn't. We're all helpless out here.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I doubt it's related to the psycho saying subscribe to PewDiePie but this is his latest tweet today.

Something needs to be done. I have no idea what it is but this has been off the rails for a long time. YouTube needs to make some kind of statement distancing themselves from him.

If he has any decency left in him PewDiePie himself needs to shut his own channel down to make a stand against this horrific shit.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Why exactly is my local news station in Boston covering this more than CNN and MSNBC?

CNN is just talking about Beto and MSNBC is showing a video mocking Trump with silly music in the background.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Video going around on Twitter which seemingly confirms 2 shooters
Edit: someone else posted a screenshot of the vid in this thread, it's a video from a bystander showing 2 armed men walking the streets

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017

I'm pretty sure this was before the shooting started, but this whole sub 2 pewds things is fucking disgusting

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Why exactly is my local news station in Boston covering this more than CNN and MSNBC?

CNN is just talking about Beto and MSNBC is showing a video mocking Trump with silly music in the background.

They are probably trying to gather details and verify information. It may not even be over yet.