• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
That's it. Shut it all down. Pewdiepie's channel, 8chan and other alt-right shitholes and channels.

These guys are a cult and are becoming terrorists.

RIP to the victims. :(

I feel sick.

Yeah, pretty much. It's pathetic that nothing is done about these fucking sites, personalities, and people.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This is what happens when we don't take the threat these people pose seriously.

The worst mass shooting in New Zealand history.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
The images blowing up on social media is what he wanted, please don't seek out these videos.

Olaf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's a 15 minute video that shows everything he did. Must be close to 50 dead. I fucking can't believe that shit is real.

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (2 weeks) - Asking for inappropriate material
Can someone send me a link to the vid?

I don't have twitter, PM would be fine.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just understand we're on the breaking news of this. Shows how archaic modern news really is.... How do you explain 8chan to regular people?

For all we know he's still at it right now. Fuck this guy so much. And fuck this fucked up Nazi-ass internet culture that led to this moment.

Within the context of this website, it certainly puts that whole "THQ hosts AMA on 8chan" situation to light considering the number of posters who were like "what's so bad about 8chan"

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
8chan should simply be banned with everyone who has an account on there being put on every intelligence service's watch list out there. As far as I'm concerned 8chan might as well be considered a terrorist organization.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Guys watch out on social media. There are clips from his Livestream floating around apparently and they are NSFL.

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
Absolutely don't watch the video. I saw it on Twitter without realising and it's just crushing.

This man is the purest form of scum.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My heart is aching, Im feeling numb, those poor people just wanting to pray, he's also killing children ... I'm lost for words

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Call me overly sensitive, but I think it would be best if we stopped signal boosting his fucking thread and his manifesto and his twitter by sharing them in the thread or linking to them?

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
Fucking hell that video is the most surreal thing I've ever seen. Dude has a go pro on like a video game. Sadly looks like a lot more than 6 people.

Sick fuck

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Can you explain it to me? Do people actively cheer this kind of stuff and encourage each other to do it? What actually goes on there?
It's a bunch of stupid fucking toxic racist idiots that took the ironic/edgy Nazi-loving on 4chan to the nth degree. And they egg each other on to be edgier and more ever-more toxic that they actually belief their bullshit and that fucked-up culture is directly responsible for the loss of all these lives. He's a legend to these deplorable pieces of shit now and it's sickening. Their privilege is such that none of this is real to them. As long as they have their lulz

Prine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bru I'm Muslim, and I can request whatever I like. If no one wants to share it, fine. But for me it is necessary to see this violence against my people.
Please dont, respect the victims, and its not your people, we're all the same, it's an attack on us all.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Saw the footage. Way way way more than 6 dead. Holy fucking shit dude. This is fucked, is the first live streamed mass murder like this?

ry-dog

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NZ news said there's been another shooting at a near by hospital wtf. They've issued warnings to everyone on Christchurch to stay inside, and armed police will be dispatched on streets in all major NZ cities