• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
How are we two pages in without mentioning the king of awful sex, Al Bundy?

latest

I came here specifically to defend my boy knowing he'd be mentioned

Al was lazy and hated sex with his wife usually but he stepped up any time he needed to! He'd rock Peg into next week any time he felt like it, or thought there was money or a prize or something in it -- hell sometimes he did it just for pride.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
I came here specifically to defend my boy knowing he'd be mentioned

Al was lazy and hated sex with his wife usually but he stepped up any time he needed to! He'd rock Peg into next week any time he felt like it, or thought there was money or a prize or something in it -- hell sometimes he did it just for pride.
I was about to say. Peggy is always begging for it, so you know it has to be really good when he actually tries.

I seem to remember Chandler improves significantly. Monica praises his abilities multiple times.

She did teach him all the tricks for Kathy.

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
The Doctor spent 24 years with River Song, I bet he figured it out eventually.

I mean he was over 2000 years old by then, but no reason to hate on a late bloomer.

I'd say River got to do the dirty with The Doctor before the 24 years at the towers. At the end of season 6 when he reveals how he cheated the fixed point in Utah he talks about how River may spend her days in prison for his murder but her nights are a different story.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say River got to do the dirty with The Doctor before the 24 years at the towers. At the end of season 6 when he reveals how he cheated the fixed point in Utah he talks about how River may spend her days in prison for his murder but her nights are a different story.

True, and with their wobbly timelines he may have sort of roller coastered back and forward between bad and good.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017

The Doctor almost certainly has lots of sexual experience long before River.

The first Doctor had been a father and grandfather with 200-400 years of life experience before he ever stole the TARDIS. The eighth Doctor was full on sweeping make-out man. The ninth Doctor, in a metaphor filled conversation wife Rose about whether or not he "danced" took offense to the idea that he didn't, and told her that in 900 years he'd made time to "dance" once or twice.

I can see that 11 might suck. He's awkward and gangly and innocent. At the same time 3, 8, 10 and 12 definitely laid it in. Way too much confidence.

Jokerman

May 16, 2020
Married with Children was huge in the UK.......if you had Sky.

My vote goes to Greg from Scary Movie.

OP
OP
XaviConcept

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It was extremely popular in Australasia. Right up there with those shows and Roseanne.
It was weird seeing Ed O'Neill in Wayne's World playing another character.

Maybe it's from being in an English language country, but I believe that page saying it was popular worldwide.
Speaking of that area, Heartbreak High mas a massive show in Spain. I know I watched that shit religiously back in the day lol