• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
I would think about giving David Griffin a call. He at least knows how to assemble a team that can win with LeBron.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Just.....

giphy.gif

idlewild_

Oct 29, 2017
From the Woj tweet sounds like he was just a figurehead and upset at that restricting him from doing other things. All the dumb moves are probably on Pelinka.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
LeBron the GM strikes again. It's going to be hilarious when the top free agents choose the Clippers over the Lakers

I wouldn't put this on Lebron. I think this is more Magic not knowing how to deal with the hot seat. He took that position just assuming that stars would automatically be jumping to LA since it was transparent that Lebron was going to go. That's how they ultimately lost out on getting Paul George.

H3llR8iser

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, Magic did said he'll step down if he can't get anybody to join LeBron......Magic see the future....

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Dude is a top 3 human being of all time.

Switched from PG to Center in game 7 as a rookie and won a championship scoring like a 100 points. This was right after he dunked on Larry Bird to win the NCCA title. Went on to dominate the 80s and the Celtics, fathering most children in the United States during that time period (I love you dad), and saved basketball even while playing with AC Green. After being slowed briefly by AIDS (probably given to him by some bald headed villain who couldn't beat him straight up), he then decided to become a scientist and cured AIDS within a few years before becoming a HOF businessman. After helping LA into a top flight city he bought and saved the Dodgers.

He missed with the Lakers but with his resume it has to be overlooked with all he has accomplished.

Still the GOAT.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Remember when people called Dan Lebatard a racist for saying Magic Johnson didn't have the skill for this job?

Jovo

Oct 25, 2017
Magic never seemed like he knew what he was doing or was particularly good at his job.