• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
III-V

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
With a police (non) response like this, and given god-ordained marching orders from their supreme leader, it is no wonder many gawk in awe understanding this to be the greatest day of their lives. A true 1776 moment where they, the true AMERICAN PATRIOT were called UPON and ACTED to TAKE BACK the capitol to STOP THE STEAL.

There were absolutely armed militia there with the intent on overturning the election.

www.theguardian.com

Revealed: walkie-talkie app Zello hosted far-right groups who stormed Capitol

Audio and chat logs show insurrectionists communicated via the app, which has avoided proactive content moderation

"Jess, do your shit," said another. "This is what we fucking lived up for. Everything we fucking trained for."
"We have a good group: 30 to 40 of us. We're sticking together and sticking to the plan," the female voice is heard saying on Zello as they were walking toward the Capitol. "The police are doing nothing. They're not even trying to stop us."
"You are executing citizen's arrest," said "1% Watchdog", the creator of the channel, evoking the viral image of a man carrying zip ties in the Senate chamber. "We have probable cause: treason, acts of treason, election fraud, all kinds of felony crimes, no competent authority,"
"I got a problem with fucking patriots not growing a fucking set of goddamn nuts and standing the fuck up, and kicking bitches in the fucking teeth. And shooting motherfuckers in the fucking head."

gcubed

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta believe most of them never expected to get in and have probably never been inside the Capitol before.
They are white Trump supporters. They've never had any repercussions for their actions their entire lives. Why wouldn't they be like this?

This is why what follows on will be a fart in the wind because a lot these doomsday people in their moms basement are just playing dress up and aren't ready for any real pushback

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017

Super relevant and obligatory

Lmao!!
What a sad day in American history.

Watching these videos, I just shake me head. These ppl made a statement alright. Not quite the one they thought tho. Certifiable insane.

This right here is so damn funny to me. This dude shouting "WATCH THE FLANK! WATCH THE FLANK!" like he is in a fucking warzone and then you see that blonde woman for a bit as he pans the camera and she has the doofiest face and waves to someone as if she's at fucking Disney World having a great time

The glee on some of the people's faces is just weird. They look like tourists in a museum. Not quite understanding what they've just done. It's so strange.

It really does look like a cult. I am so glad there was no counter protest that day. Makes it easier to get these crazy mofos. And any blame on BLM or Antifa is easier to call completely false.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
I've noticed quite a number of people carrying "walking sticks" in the videos. Makes me think that it's a kind of thing that would get passed around in these conservative social media groups like how you can use it as a weapon to "protect yourself" but how it won't be classified as one or some other 5head misinformation.

Cargo Shorts

Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't be surprised to hear at their trial something along the lines of "... so I'm super duper sorry. Again, the goal of my content..."

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
I think its pretty funny that there's so much incriminating evidence available at our fingertips for this.
Like HD fucking videos and photos lmfao

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I think its pretty funny that there's so much incriminating evidence available at our fingertips for this.
Like HD fucking videos and photos lmfao
tenor.gif

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I hope the media starts showing these videos non-stop on their air. We need to drill it into the public conscience who these people are and what they did wasn't a 'protest'

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
What should be outrageous about the clip is the number of cops more than their conduct.

There were three officers.THREE! Against dozens of traitorous fucks in that video shot alone and god knows how many more within 20 feet off screen.

This is a massive failure above those patrolmen equivalents.

This is also very much true. Just a shameful display all around from security to reaction etc.

Kendrid

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Such good people.

Intelligence X

Intelligence X is a search engine and data archive. Search Tor, I2P, data leaks and the public web by email, domain, IP, CIDR, Bitcoin address and more.

scared Patriots.

Intelligence X

Intelligence X is a search engine and data archive. Search Tor, I2P, data leaks and the public web by email, domain, IP, CIDR, Bitcoin address and more.

Mod Edit: Removed Graphic Video

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
III-V

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Such good people.

Intelligence X

scared Patriots.

Intelligence X

I have no idea how he stays so calm.
The moment the women is shot. Graphic.

Intelligence X

Such hateful people drape themselves in the flag to give Creedence to their actions.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
You k ow the term "defund the police" takes on a new meaning when you see them getting paid to be sweet fuck all.

Also,yes, I k ow some cops tried to do their best and this post is not aimed at them.

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine thinking you are gonna be praised by Daddy T only to be called "fake supporter" and your entire cult calls you ANTIFA
imagine spending the better part of the last 5 years having your brain and ego melted by uninterrupted 4chan exposure, flying to washington in the middle of a pandemic to hear trump whine about oprah and mike pence at a rally, marching up to congress on his orders to smash shit and then mill around aimlessly

you go home and hear that biden won anyway and all of your favorite twitter news sources named like Patriot Newsman Of the West with avatars of roman statues have posted your photo online and are labeling you a "gay communist antifa actor." then the next day the god emperor you pasted into warhammer memes puts out a video saying "i'm sowwy that the pwotestews did a meanie! i wost to big joe biden!!!! pweases wet me tweet again, mods!!!!!!" you can't leave dc because the airlines have dubbed you a risk. you can't stay because the cops want you. your roommate at the only hotel that would accept you is a guy named based_kekistani1488 who wants to show you his goblin slayer torrents. the sun is going down and you're getting cold

xenocide

Oct 25, 2017
Vermont
Not sure we have Greenwald stans here but we certainly have apologists. I sure hope they don't defend him after this take. Absolute baby brain.
People have been defending him for years beyond him making it clear he just hates America and the Democratic Party. Somehow when he was denying Russia's involvement in the 2016 Election, and passing GRU talking points people still didn't believe he was a hack.

Deleted member 9306

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
... So, I knew that the Cops were helping them, but to watch a video where they're LITERALLY STANDING AROUND AND DOING NOTHING AS FUCKING INSURGENTS PATROL AROUND THE FUCKING BUILDING LIKE THEY OWN THE PLACE...

Dec 31, 2017

This right here is so damn funny to me. This dude shouting "WATCH THE FLANK! WATCH THE FLANK!" like he is in a fucking warzone and then you see that blonde woman for a bit as he pans the camera and she has the doofiest face and waves to someone as if she's at fucking Disney World having a great time

Yeah these edgelords love playing the military fantasy. They wouldn't ever actually join though and go to battle. Cringe af.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
... So, I knew that the Cops were helping them, but to watch a video where they're LITERALLY STANDING AROUND AND DOING NOTHING AS FUCKING INSURGENTS PATROL AROUND THE FUCKING BUILDING LIKE THEY OWN THE PLACE...

They were completely overwhelmed and outnumbered. What did you expect them to do? Jump into a group of 1000 people and start beating on them with a stick?

Deleted member 9306

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They were completely overwhelmed and outnumbered. What did you expect them to do? Jump into a group of 1000 people and start beating on them with a stick?

Overwhelmed my ass. They're fucking *cops*. They run around with guns on their hips and wearing bulletproof vests. Tell them to leave, call for back up, try to block of a part of the building, etc.

If these people had been Black they would've been shooting no matter how many people were there. Then in 5 minutes there would have been much more of them. But I guess since their buddies were in the mob they didn't want to hurt them.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
They had no hesitation doing that during the peaceful protests last year.

We're talking the difference between two officers standing in a room with 1000 people mostly armed vs a line of 50 cops in full riot gear against a crowd.

Look what was happening at the entrance where there were actual numbers and properly geared police. They were fighting back the crowd like it was a war.

This was an absolute failure of their commanders and the agencies that employ them. I don't fault single officers with zero backup for not jumping in and attacking a violent mob alone. The mob would most likely have killed them and it wouldn't have prevented the mob from doing anything.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
We're talking the difference between two officers standing in a room with 1000 people mostly armed vs a line of 50 cops in full riot gear against a crowd.

Look what was happening at the entrance where there were actual numbers and properly geared police. They were fighting back the crowd like it was a war.

This was an absolute failure of their commanders and the agencies that employ them. I don't fault single officers with zero backup for not jumping in and attacking a violent mob alone. The mob would most likely have killed them and it wouldn't have prevented the mob from doing anything.
Your right.

Were some individual cops complacent and need to be investigated? Absolutely. Are they likely racist and bias in their actions here? No doubt.

But there is a power and boldness that comes from being in a unit that it's ready to go and equipped. These cops were not, so they became cowards.