• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
One of the facebook comments states they have called the workplace of one of the guys so hopefully his racist ass is gonna get kicked to the curb

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Wait a second. Trump voters being massive cunts for no reason at all? That can't be right...

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nooo, that stuffed monkey is just a monkey, it has no alternate meaning just like My beloved ok sign that i'm not gonna stop doing because it's My ok sign and no one can take it from me, you guys are just paranoid. I wanna fuck my ok emoji so hard bro

Poutine

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Seems like they might have found one of the guys..

if8DfRT.png

The guy says that it isn't him since he was working from 7-4 but the protest started around 6, quite the defense.

OP
OP
Disasterpeace

Disasterpeace

Banned
Apr 17, 2020
User Banned (permanent): doxxing
mod edit: don't doxx individuals for any reason

Last edited by a moderator:

M.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Nooo, that stuffed monkey is just a monkey, it has no alternate meaning just like My beloved ok sign that i'm not gonna stop doing because it's My ok sign and no one can take it from me, you guys are just paranoid. I wanna fuck my ok emoji so hard bro

Hahah. Those posters from that thread will not be showing up here.

Like, "Oh, so I can't hang a monkey from my truck anymore? Thanks for ruining my childhood"

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020

if8DfRT.png

The guy says that it isn't him since he was working from 7-4 but the protest started around 6, quite the defense.
I have to contemplate the thought process here. Did he think look cool taking that photo? Yeah, you got guns... but you're in your underwear and have a cold gun against your dick. It feels like it has to be satire, but it's probably not.

M.J.

Oct 25, 2017
BTW

from one of the comments

mod edit: don't doxx individuals for any reason

Good, but I don't know if we're allowed to spread personal info directly on here. I don't know what doxxing really means, but that probably falls under the definition.

Maybe just link to the comment, IDK, just trying to help.

Hopefully Twitter is on it already?

OP
OP
Disasterpeace

Disasterpeace

Banned
Apr 17, 2020
Yo. Go check his Facebook page. He is doing the most pathetic damage control of all time denying anything.

Convasse

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA, USA
"We, who fly a flag that represents a movement that endeavored to keep African slaves trapped as the property of white men forever, support and stand with people of color everywhere! We aren't like those antifa types, who don't understand just how much destruction they're causing to our great nation!"

There's something amiss here, but I can't quite put my finger on it ...

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Oct 25, 2017
Offensive on a number of levels in a concise way. Would almost be impressive if it wasn't for the whole racist twat thing.

Roliq

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Sep 23, 2018

if8DfRT.png

Looks like someone reasonable that is totally not waiting for the opportunity to shoot someone

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Why do these types always store handguns in their pants? They really itching to blow their dicks off or something?
If they had anything to be worried about blowing off, they probably wouldn't need to overcompensate with their shoot bang toys. (Aka killing tools)

Nov 16, 2017
Shut yo mouth. That's the master race you are talking about there. Genetically superior with massive dongs to please all the ladies with. And I assure you, they get all the ladies. Not like you, you soy boy cuck.

Fuck, I hate myself for just writing that. Can't imagine the self-loathing I'd have if I believed it.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I have no idea how to parse this, especially the sentence "Us Confederate flag flying rednecks will stand with black people of any race". What is this cognitive dissonance I'm witnessing?
If I had to guess these people probably think they are patriotic heroes who cant see the hypocrisy of what they are saying and blindly support whatever the president says

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017

if8DfRT.png

LOL. He posted this publicly?! Look at the globe. Means it is a public post.

Cyberclops

Mar 15, 2019
I didn't understand the significance of the monkey until I opened the thread. This whole week has made me both hyper aware and numb to racism.