• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017

tumblr_na4m76YEdU1rrkahjo5_250.gifv

One of the best things the future of this country has is Trump's inability to let anyone but him be in the spotlight.

Oct 25, 2017
r1uebdb09za91.jpg

Garrison: I hate Mitch McConnell too!
Others: Really?! Because he defies the rule of law, pushed through 3 illegitimate SCOTUS justices, and is unabashedly racist?
Garrison: What? No. I hate that he isn't swearing fealty to the God Emperor.

ForKevdo

Nov 2, 2017
r1uebdb09za91.jpg

Others: Really?! Because he defies the rule of law, pushed through 3 illegitimate SCOTUS justices, and is unabashedly racist?
That Mitch head looks disturbingly phallic. What aren't you telling us, Garrison?

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
r1uebdb09za91.jpg

I commend him on his restraint from writing "SNAKE" somewhere in the second panel. His audience must be confused.

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
r1uebdb09za91.jpg

The way Trump has been drawn is absolutely the style of his wife and not him. I''m guessing he started this and she finished it cause its not his style at all.

The fact I can now recognise the difference between him and his wife's drawings worries me a lot.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I hope for his sake the movie won't be about the building of the wall, or how he got Mexico to pay for it. If so, it'll be a very short movie.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
Even if we're going to be generous to Kevin here and assume that these "liberal friends" of his in fact exist, its adorable how he would take their non-response as evidence that they are supposedly incapable of answering the question, rather than the far more likely reality that these individuals know that theres no use trying to talk politics with Kevin fucking Sorbo, the man who makes Chuck Norris look like a goddamn Rhodes Scholar.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Even if we're going to be generous to Kevin here and assume that these "liberal friends" of his in fact exist, its adorable how he would take their non-response as evidence that they are supposedly incapable of answering the question, rather than the far more likely reality that these individuals know that theres no use trying to talk politics with Kevin fucking Sorbo, the man who makes Chuck Norris look like a goddamn Rhodes Scholar.
He's lying. There's no way he has liberal friends. It's Kevin Sorbo. It's like when Trump talks about all his black friends. Lies.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I imagine that "can't answer the question" is more like "Shut up, Kevin, we already told you we're not talking politics with you."

Dec 30, 2020
I can't imagine any objective that "might take a Kevin Sorbo film" to accomplish lmao.
I imagine that's just Kevin Sorbo's response to all of his problems.

"Oh man, your personal odor is... troublesome." "Sounds like I need to make a Kevin Sorbo film about this!"

"I'm sorry sir, this is a hand-written coupon, we can't accept this." "Sound like I need to make a Kevin Sorbo film about this!"

"Oh my god, she's dead! Why did you put a hand grenade inside a bag of groceries?!" "Sounds like I need to make a Kevin Sorbo film about this!"

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Aside from "Build the wall", what policies did Trump really have? His non-immigration achievements (lower taxes for the rich, moving the US embassy to Jerusalem) are boiler-plate Republican wants. The man had no real interest in using his time in office to put his mark on policy.
Lower taxes (for himself). Not just srandard GOP talk, he was very interested in that, and checked out of DC after.

Last edited:

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Aside from "Build the wall", what policies did Trump really have? His non-immigration achievements (lower taxes for the rich, moving the US embassy to Jerusalem) are boiler-plate Republican wants. The man had no real interest in using his time in office to put his mark on policy.

That's exactly what I was going to say: Trump had very few policies. I mean, the ones he did have were all terrible, but that's not why he's the worst president in history.

On the flip side, a MAGA idiot citing policy is just as stupid. They didn't like him for his policies, either. They liked him for being a troll, and for making hate great again.

JoanneAlley

alt account
Banned
Jun 9, 2022
Not sure I'm following the march logo one, seems like some context is missing or some reference I haven't seen
Women's March updated their logo, it used to be this
i-2-wm1-the-two-week-race-to-design-the-biggest-protest-in-us-history.jpg

Which is now been replaced with this:
3LrUpSdnlUtt5_JlGKEaIfc5FlimUwnv_bxsUS-lRajQeETCXxxaotXWeKUusjiBzNaaO0C-O_Q=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

TERFs looked at it, lost their shit and immediately proclaimed the leftmost figure represented a "man", and they're very angry about it today. It hilariously shows how beholden to antisemitism and eurocentric beauty standards they are, but got particularly funny when one of the TERFs who complained had the exact same face.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
Well now, Garrison has some competition for "Most Illegible Right-Wing Comic."

(Of course, it's not even accurate -- she never claimed to have handcuffs on. Actually, I just saw her clarify that in a Twitter spat the other day.)

But states rights tho