• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
"They're trying to start a race war" the dude raps as all the Proud Boys behind him hold up White Power signs.
giphy.gif

phranc

Nov 13, 2017
User Banned (3 Weeks): Advocating doxing of other individuals
The best parts of conservatives is that they're not even hiding it a bit anymore. Dox everyone one of them.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
This thread reminds me of how much I fucking hate people. Yes, teachers who die their hair and lack of abuse is what's destroying society. It must be nice to live in blissful stupidity, instead of my constant cycle of rage and depression.

starpower

The Fallen
Jan 23, 2018
Canada
Do people still watch his show since after he got lured into a interview with sam seder and quickly shit his pants at the sight of him?

Oct 25, 2017

Okay, which dark money millionaire is funding this shit?
Who is this even for? Kids aren't going to Parler, and I doubt they'd like a plagiarist laughing at awful memes while explaining them like we're blind. Maybe it's for the boomers that are soooooo brain dead that they need this?

aett

Oct 27, 2017
Northern California
This is the least offensive thing about those videos, but it still bugs me that the series is called "The Left Can't Meme" but it only shows right-wing memes. Even if the memes were actually good, the title still wouldn't fit.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So I looked up this Big Game Productions dude...

Just seems like a normal Smash Machima creator? I mean it seems he showed some support for Trump here and there but like...typical average conservative dude? He seemed to post stuff that went against the crazier Trump cult like calling our QAnon, pointing out the coronavirus was real just like climate change, etc.

I mean dude probably voted for Trump but nothing I saw struck me as a dude who would register as a guy out to own the libs. His Smash Machima seemed generic fantasy.

noquarter

Oct 25, 2017
I really do not understand the last two Ben Garrison comics posted.

Is the first one supposed to be a liberal sleeping and having nightmares of shitty memes? Or has he flipped and he now realizes these are all shitty unhealthy memes?

And is the second one saying that the Republican party is now liberal, with rainbow pussy hats and Maga people living happy together?

Are there captions I'm missing, or did he just accidentally cover up all of the labels?

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
The Republicans are potty training in a box with a door, but the music all around them keeps playing. I don't know what the hell anything else is.

Oct 25, 2017
Woof, that musical sounds horrendous. I can't even imagine what the songs are.

Speaking of Ben, here's a new cartoon from his wife, who I learned is indeed real and not just Ben's excuse for being lazy.

yh8qtqvpyu991.jpg

A perfect example of strawmen.

JoanneAlley

alt account
Banned
Jun 9, 2022
I really do not understand the last two Ben Garrison comics posted.

Is the first one supposed to be a liberal sleeping and having nightmares of shitty memes? Or has he flipped and he now realizes these are all shitty unhealthy memes?

And is the second one saying that the Republican party is now liberal, with rainbow pussy hats and Maga people living happy together?

Are there captions I'm missing, or did he just accidentally cover up all of the labels?
I think the meme one is easy to figure out, as stupid as it is. It's literally just "see? liberals are so triggered with our memes" and then lists a bunch of conservative meme pages nobody knows about.

This elephant one though, i have no idea whatsoever.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
In the case of Trump, I personally know many hardcore self identified Christians who point to biblical stories of god choosing "unlikely servants" like Moses as a catch-all excuse and justification for all of Trump's non biblical behavior and general religious ignorance.

I've heard this as well. "God can use Trump to do his will". If you want to watch their brain turn somersaults, ask them why God can't use a Democrat to do his will. Or why his will doesn't triumph...all the time, no matter who is president.

Going for a very specialized part of the market with this one: the college-hating book lovers.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
You don't think you need 30 rounds, but when a dozen hungry werewolves in sorcerer's robes invade your home...