• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've actually seen folks use a marker to change the 20$ Bill to read Trump 2020. Like, one day I deposited about fifteen of them after a shift.

Weird.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh I found MAGA cringe today... probably could've screenshotted it and submitted to Coping Maga but that felt kind of rude.

Anyway there's a used bookstore near my house that had a sign that said "THE LEFT IS TRYING TO SILENCE ME BY STEALING THESE LETTERS", but letters on the sign were missing...yeah, it was probably done by the owner lol. There was only a few letters stolen, like the L in letters and the A in stealing so you could still easily read it.

This dude had been posting cope on his sign board for awhile now but this was too silly for me. I remember a few weeks ago it was like "you voted for a pedophile!" and all that.

Ironically this dude stays in business because the local liberal arts college buys and sells books from/to him. I sold some books to him years ago, pre-Trump, and the dude was already kind of a jerk and gave me like six 1 dollar coins for a 60$ book. 👐

Nov 8, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
From someone I went to high school with that seemed down to earth at the time

pXeqMnC.jpg

Just when i think we have reached peak crazy they somehow manage to take it to a new level, underground chinese troops, that's some tom clancy shit.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Just when i think we have reached peak crazy they somehow manage to take it to a new level, underground chinese troops, that's some tom clancy shit.
Funny you mention that, as his co-author is involved.

blog.usejournal.com

“Qanon” is Propaganda, and we know who’s responsible

The influence of perception is one of the defining features of modern life. Ever since Thomas Barratt used a nice painting to make Pears…

medium.com

QAnon is an Attack on Democracy and Must Be Eliminated

This is a chart developed over several months of investigation. It shows the individuals, functions and relationships of the top leadership…

www.bullhorn.fm

#508: December 1-2, 2020

Today, Dan and Jordan check back in on the #79DaysOfHell on The Alex Jones Show. In this installment, Steve Pieczenik and Roger Stone try to out-bullshit each other, and Alex does such a sad, disappoi

a believer:

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Chase from the children's TV show "Paw Patrol".

www.nytimes.com

The Protests Come for ‘Paw Patrol’ (Published 2020)

A backlash is mounting against depictions of “good cops,” on television and in the street.

tvline.com

PAW Patrol Has Not Been Cancelled, as Suggested by White House Press Sec’y

The preschool series "PAW Patrol" has NOT been cancelled amid concerns about police brutality, as suggested Friday by the White House.

Conservatives (including then White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany) said the show was canceled because of the cop dog, it wasn't

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
They are literally still selling the same toy with "Mr. Potato Head" on the box. They just changed a brand logo (separate from the particular toy name) to read "Potato Head." Why in the world is this provoking such a hysterical overreaction?

Oct 8, 2019
They are literally still selling the same toy with "Mr. Potato Head" on the box. They just changed a brand logo (separate from the particular toy name) to read "Potato Head." Why in the world is this provoking such a hysterical overreaction?

Because this is the only thing that will actually rile up their base. They cant argue that "No we shouldnt raise the minimum wage because think of the businesses" "Oh no the Democrats want to raise taxes for government run healthcare".

The only thing they have left is "The Democrats want to feminize you and your only hope is a fascist dictatorship under Donald Trump"

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019

Chase is still in Paw Patrol though....... Like wtf is this even. I legit looked it up too to be sure and from Wikipedia:

"In the wake of the George Floyd protests, the show was criticized for presenting a "good-cop archetype" after a post on the show's Twitter account announcing that they would go dark in memory of Floyd received negative backlash.[SUP][61][/SUP][SUP][62][/SUP][SUP][63][/SUP] In July 2020, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany claimed the show was canceled due to "cancel culture"[SUP][64][/SUP] but the show denied any such termination."

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
They do. But "Muy Traditions!" basically if anything changes from what they remember from thier childhood it's bad.
If having a red skinned grinning caricature of a Native American, or having a Native American on your package of fucking butter is part of your TrAdiTiOnZ, you need to take a long, long look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself just what the fuck you are doing with your life.

Which will never happen. I wouldn't even be surprised if these people can stand the sight of themselves.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
As someone who did take that long look once. Yeah you can't stand the sight of yourself. And if you are really lucky...you change yourself starting that day.

Unfortunately most people don't have that level of self inspection or introspection.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017

It really is something to claim "our characters" without wanting to recognise how racist and fucked up it is to use and/or against the wishes of those people you are depicting for your profits and brand. These people are fucking awful idiots and I don't know why but the fact they got so worked up over a damn potato child's toy while constantly claiming the left are snowflakes is just a new level of stupid and ridiculous from them.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
He's the EiC of Babylon Bee, which is the right-wing version of The Onion. Really tells you a lot about the quality of the writing at that site.
Babylon Bee has some decent stuff but the majority of it is crap like "Ted Cruz does a heckin' yeehaw that everyone loves", "Elon Musk is a badass billionaire bro thats piloting a mech suit lol", "Democratic policy is bad and that's the article", or "kid identifies as [insert thing here]". There's no plausible way that it could be based in reality like Onion articles, its just partisan shit because they think the Onion is liberally biased

Last edited:

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
It never ceases to be amusing to see how they choose to portray the world's biggest snowflake and coward (that truck).

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Chase from the children's TV show "Paw Patrol".

www.nytimes.com

The Protests Come for ‘Paw Patrol’ (Published 2020)

A backlash is mounting against depictions of “good cops,” on television and in the street.

tvline.com

PAW Patrol Has Not Been Cancelled, as Suggested by White House Press Sec’y

The preschool series "PAW Patrol" has NOT been cancelled amid concerns about police brutality, as suggested Friday by the White House.

Conservatives (including then White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany) said the show was canceled because of the cop dog, it wasn't
I mean, there was that one really controversial episode...