• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Oh god, this is just too delicious.

A GOP donor gave $2.5 million for a voter fraud investigation. Now he wants his money back.

Basically Fred Eshelman donated 2.5 million to Trump for his "Stop the steal" grift and now he wants it back. He donated to a known grifter and is now acting surprised that his campaign was a grift.

Might as well donate 10 million to me for my "Find the missing magical diamond unicorn that shits gold in Switzerland" adventure.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry Libs got to find a job elsewhere!

As happens so often, I'm stunned at how accurately they describe themselves while attempting to describe liberals. They are unmatched at projection; it must be inversely related to self-awareness.

On the other hand, this is the first "liberals are stupid" take I've seen in quite a while that didn't have any glaring spelling or grammatical errors. Just the unnecessary capitalization of "Liberals". To be honest, it actually makes me question its authenticity.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
soiyhPf.jpg

There is less salt in the dead sea.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
I am sure this is doable in 5 short years!

I like how they left the good parts of Ohio (sorry, Columbus [aka Flavortown]) and WV in the USA for that map (as well as an Atlanta enclave). Basically the USA would have most of the economic core of the current USA and the new country would mostly just be agriculture and natural resources.

Also I'm guessing they don't live anywhere near the NE as for as derpy as parts of NH and Maine can get, the states on whole would never break from the rest of New England.

Also just noticed Rhode Island was put on their 'Free Republic' map, so they put the effort in to carve out little pieces of some states, but didn't bother to look up RI's politics.

Edit: The more I look at that map the more I laugh at which areas they wanted to cram in to this fake new country. Nevada and New Mexico? Really?

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
Also I'm guessing they don't live anywhere near the NE as for as derpy as parts of NH and Maine can get, the states on whole would never break from the rest of New England.

TBF, Massachusetts splitting in half isn't as far fetched as it seems. West of Worchester almost feels like being in another state. There is a strong Libertarian streak in the western rural towns.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
TBF, Massachusetts splitting in half isn't as far fetched as it seems. West of Worchester almost feels like being in another state. There is a strong Libertarian streak in the western rural towns.

It's really only a bit in the center of the state that gets pretty derpy. Berkshires are very liberal on whole (Colleges and Arts being huge there) with just patches of red around Springfield. I mean they do try to punch above their numbers as far as making noise, but that's about it.

www.nytimes.com

Massachusetts Election Results 2016

Massachusetts election results from the 2016 general election.
www.cnn.com

Massachusetts 2020 election results

See full 2020 election results for Massachusetts.

Plus, full D house even out there.

I *would* be rather amused to see that same FREE REPUBLIC map with that person trying to split out red areas since they did for blue ones. I can only imagine how many suburbs would be cut off from the cities that allow them to exist.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
I love how all the big cities of those states stay with the USA and the creator of the post probably doesn't understand it would destroy the economy.
They put all of Utah in there despite Salt Lake County (where 1/3 of the population of the state lives) voting 60/40 for Biden and having Dem mayors for the last 40 years.

They didn't cut out Austin Texas either.

Dorks.

Last edited:

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Oo-er, there's something a little bit sinister there about expecting (hoping?) Biden to die within the next two years.
A pretty common "theory" I've seen in MAGA land is that within a couple years Biden's dementia will be so bad that even the librul MSM won't be able to cover for him, so he'll have to resign and we'll be stuck with the horror that is a black woman President.