• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Some massive cope from Ben Garrison.

u8mcp27eqpc61.jpg

I think the person smoking crack is supposed to be Hunter.
The biggest mistake Hunter has made in life as a former crack addict is to not sell shitty pillows

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Some massive cope from Ben Garrison.

u8mcp27eqpc61.jpg

I think the person smoking crack is supposed to be Hunter.

The projection about dementia is so lame. I mean these people are dumb and dishonest but other than Joe's occasional stutter and occasional misspeaking - the latter of which many at any age can experience - he is obviously so much more lucid, rational and consistent in his train of thought than Trump. He can actually answer a specific question and speak while staying focused on a topic. They're really not even in the same fucking universe but these fucking clowns keep acting like it's Biden who has dementia? Not to mention it's insulting because dementia is clinical and I don't see any evidence he's clinical, early onset or otherwise. He's just someone who never bothered to read his entire life so predictably he sucks at speaking, conveying thoughts and has a vocab of like 100 words. He was never truly educated. He's not suffering from dementia - he's just a willfully ignorant fuck.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
The projection about dementia is so lame. I mean these people are dumb and dishonest but other than Joe's occasional stutter and occasional misspeaking - the latter of which many at any age can experience - he is obviously so much more lucid, rational and consistent in his train of thought than Trump. He can actually answer a specific question and speak while staying focused on a topic. They're really not even in the same fucking universe but these fucking clowns keep acting like it's Biden who has dementia? Not to mention it's insulting because dementia is clinical and I don't see any evidence he's clinical, early onset or otherwise. He's just someone who never bothered to read his entire life so predictably he sucks at speaking, conveying thoughts and has a vocab of like 100 words. He was never truly educated. He's not suffering from dementia - he's just a willfully ignorant fuck.
Unfortunately Biden has had to deal with the dementia thing for a long while.

He was called the "gaff machine" in both American left and right circles for a long time.

In the primaries he was accused of having dementia by left and right circles because of his "gaffs" as his brain searched for a word he could say.

It's ageism and ableist. Biden is an amazing public speaker, regardless of what you think of his politics.

He displays real empathy and cares about what he says.

He is also someone who believes in same-sex marriage before it was politically okay. And he views transgender people as real people, which is very important.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely worth a watch.

So many, so far gone.

Except for that one guy. Let's hope a lot of them woke up to what they'd become a part of on the 6th.

I've tried to find the full video but I couldn't because i'm curious about what Jim's answer is to the question about where he gets his news. What caused him to notice how badly Trump had fumbled COVID as well as what caused him to see the Capitol terrorist attack for what it was? Because you wouldn't get any of that from right-wing media.

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
Ha there's no way this guy is anywhere near dumb enough to believe any of the shit he says.. Seems like decent artist. grifting to the dumbest possible crowd??
I learned yesterday that he did cubist paintings that... don't look too bad ?

wIkpAkr.jpg

What's even supposed to be going on with the back of Biden's head here? Is that supposed to be balding, or some sort of sinister anti-Semitic dogwhistling?
I think Biden is actually balding, but Garrison is certainly more than happy to make it look more visible than it is (and Trump is still a greek god)

oldboss

Nov 9, 2017
Recently discovered this. Don't know where else to post it.

This guy is a genius, I've started singing along...

Edit: another one

oldboss

Nov 9, 2017
Youtube: oh you like cringe videos like Maga nuts and karens do you? How about like "Woke SJW cringe compilation PART 9" for a change?
... thanks youtube algorithm.

I always switch to incognito when watching stuff like the above. Precisely to avoid what you described.

My favorite from him is still Copeland metal

It's beautiful. I love everything he's done. Made me wanna listen to Death's Spiritual Healing again haha.

Although it doesn't qualify as MAGA cringe (it might, no way to know, really) this one's pretty damn enjoyable as well.

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
God damn these people are such fucking pitiful narcissists. Not even surprised they think dems want to have them killed, their shame and self-loathing have reached such a critical mass that they need to be projected onto some other group. Otherwise they may be forced to engage in meaningful self-reflection.

Nope, better just stay afloat on an ever-more cringeworthy and sad-looking raft of nonexistent hope.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
God damn these people are such fucking pitiful narcissists. Not even surprised they think dems want to have them killed, their shame and self-loathing have reached such a critical mass that they need to be projected onto some other group. Otherwise they may be forced to engage in meaningful self-reflection.

Nope, better just stay afloat on an ever-more cringeworthy and sad-looking raft of nonexistent hope.

Right? Like I always say, one of the biggest fears of white supremacists/bigots, even if they don't admit it, is that they're perpetually deathly afraid that once a marginalized group like black people or LGBTQ+ people gain equal power, they will retaliate for the generations of abuse them and their ilk leveled against those disenfranchised: ie. Enslaving & slaughtering them systematically or forcing conversion on them to be gay or trans. They can't think of a reality where disenfranchised groups just want to live peacefully and equally because to them existence is only satisfying if you get to dominate someone else & have privileges that others are denied.

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
Right? Like I always say, one of the biggest fears of white supremacists/bigots, even if they don't admit it, is that they're constantly afraid that once a marginalized group like black people or LGBTQ+ people gain equal power, they will retaliate for the generations of abuse them and their ilk leveled against those disenfranchised: ie. Enslaving & slaughtering them systematically or forcing conversion on them to be gay or trans.
Obviously they are going to be the butt of jokes and completely socially ostracised for supporting a fascistic anti-reality movement for several years at the expense of every marginalised group in the country. But that's it. They'll still get their healthcare, and, depending on what they choose to put on their CV, they'll still find work. They just cannot hack being ostracised in the slightest. They need to believe they are the smart ones, at any cost, including living inside a vacuum of self-awareness. Thus, it's easier to believe that Joe Biden is a CGI plant than it is to admit what an utter fucking mark they have become.