• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
After years without visiting the site, I went to Gaf and ohhhhh boooyyyy, that is the ultimate cringe destination hahahahaha

Squirrel09

Nov 4, 2017
rA5yi3A.png
Man, it's only because of social media that we made it through the cold war.

SquirrelSr

Oct 26, 2017
If you still need your dose of Ben Garrison lunacy, his Parler account is still up. I'm not going to link it but it's out there.

Or you could follow this Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/shutupbengarrison/

Oh, and it seems he posted something new.

zsorh6rnm6a61.png

Boy that's salty. Also, who are these people? I need labels, damn it!
Mike Pence, Bill Barr, John Kelly, Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, Lisa Murkowski (?), Mitt Romney, John Bolton, John Roberts, Fox News, Geraldo Rivera, (???), George W Bush, (???)

Where are the labels, Ben?

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
If you still need your dose of Ben Garrison lunacy, his Parler account is still up. I'm not going to link it but it's out there.

zsorh6rnm6a61.png

I got you, in order:

Race Bannon
Stephen King
That General That Hates Superman
Larry King
Bernie Sanders
Jackie Kennedy
Mitt Romney's Mii
Wilford Brimley
A Generic SIMs Judge
Fox News
Geraldo Rivera
Sparks from Sealab 2021
Vladamir Putin
A Generic American

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
I got you, in order:

Race Bannon
Stephen King
That General That Hates Superman
Larry King
Bernie Sanders
Jackie Kennedy
Mitt Romney's Mii
Wilford Brimley
A Generic SIMs Judge
Fox News
Geraldo Rivera
Sparks from Sealab 2021
Vladamir Putin
A Generic American

All right except the third, that's Colonel Potter

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Don't know if it's been mentioned in here, but to follow suit with the guy who died by tasering himself, the woman who was trampled to death was waving a "Don't Tread On Me" flag... I mean you just can't make this stuff up.

Ok, so the third person was the terrorist who was shot by police, do we think the fourth was killed by some kind of comedic turn? Maybe they tripped down a flight of stairs while trying to slide down it like a cartoon character, or got their head stuck in a chair and starved to death?

How it started. That's a solid punch.

The woman has now been fired. Seems like she might be arrested shortly too!

https://www.wcvb.com/article/umass-...9YZASq1keQLLYFGHU8hh0D_GRbqKCx0S54uBbSxOUEBg#

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, so the third person was the terrorist who was shot by police, do we think the fourth was killed by some kind of comedic turn? Maybe they tripped down a flight of stairs while trying to slide down it like a cartoon character, or got their head stuck in a chair and starved to death?

The woman has now been fired. Seems like she might be arrested shortly too!

https://www.wcvb.com/article/umass-...9YZASq1keQLLYFGHU8hh0D_GRbqKCx0S54uBbSxOUEBg#

Hope she doesn't catch charges, but who am I kidding. The Karen was grabbing at her property, she has a right to defend it.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Hope she doesn't catch charges, but who am I kidding. The Karen was grabbing at her property, she has a right to defend it.

Seems like both women have been charged with assault but only the Karen has been fired so far. Maybe charges will get dropped against the puncher.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018

zsorh6rnm6a61.png

I can appreciate the irony. Seeing all those Senators etc. with knives, it instantly makes me think of Caesar, who had declared himself dictator for life and was planning to be a King. Which is how Trump saw himself. Very fitting.

Sande

Oct 25, 2017
After years without visiting the site, I went to Gaf and ohhhhh boooyyyy, that is the ultimate cringe destination hahahahaha
Any time I visit Gaf I'm just deeply unsettled about the discussions there. Like I get Parlor and such, just terrible people being terrible. But Gaf still has some reasonable posters there. The threads have posts you could see on Era and posts straight from Parlor, and they're just... talking straight past each other, most of the time. No intent to challenge completely opposing world views. It's so bizarre, I've never seen threads flow like that anywhere else.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Crushed , this is actually a fast spreading copy pasta now on many boards apparently. Thanks for doing your part to crush these bastards' souls. This is one of the most hilariously true posts of the last four+ years of hell.

This has been posted on my FB feed by three different people today who never post 4chan stuff (it was a 4chan screen grab). It's gone totally viral.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017

I nearly spit my drink out when he said (in his geeky voice) "do they really have that much power?!?" Hahahahhaah