• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 30, 2019
4srhkq.jpg

Last edited:

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Did I miss something!?! When did that place turn into r/conservative?

While we were leaving a bunch of hate groups that used to make fun of the old place were applying to the site and getting in because they were just accepting everyone and anyone who would apply. There were already conservatives on the site, but now it also has a bunch of neo nazi and other hate group people as well.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When the owner rallied the worst of the gamergate / qanons to his defense against "cancel culture*"

(*IE Being held responsible for being a sleazy asshole and sexual abuser).

What's funny is when I went there for the first time in a while a few weeks back that Evilore was banning Trumpers from the politics board over how insane they've gotten. I'm just waiting for them to turn on him en masse next.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
What is the rights obsession with using gay anthems?

Do they really not understand what these songs are about?
The vast majority of people don't pay attention to a song's lyrics or meaning. It's the reason "Brown-Eyed Girl" and "She's Leaving Home" are among the most popular father/daughter dances at weddings. Hell, I heard "Father Christmas" by the Kinks, a song about youths mugging a department store Santa, multiple times on the in-house radio at my grocery store.

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
It got really dire for them after the collapse so they basically just started catering to the MAGA crowd because they were the only ones willing to engage.

Basically. The best part is how disingenuous some of their more notorious trolls are about them are about it being a predominately right leaning place now. I mean, it's not like practically 3/4ths of the threads on first page alone of the poli section is some variation of "Evil Antifa BLM leftist commits voter fraud while attacking poor Republican Kyle Rittenhouse".

Yet, When the Haley's Comet sized obvious is pointed out, one of the usual suspects swiftly pops out of their hole to question how it's a right-winged place, all the while thinking they're so cleaver and throwing everyone off the scent.... It's just unfortunate for them that they don't seem to realize that you can smell it from space.

Oct 16, 2020
The vast majority of people don't pay attention to a song's lyrics or meaning. It's the reason "Brown-Eyed Girl" and "She's Leaving Home" are among the most popular father/daughter dances at weddings. Hell, I heard "Father Christmas" by the Kinks, a song about youths mugging a department store Santa, multiple times on the in-house radio at my grocery store.
Lol. Never heard of Father Daughter dances using She's Leaving Home, such a foreboding, downbeat song.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
It's far more appropriate than Brown-Eyed girl, a song where a dude reminisces about a girl he had sex with. The only time it would be appropriate as a father daughter dance would be at the Trump/Kusher wedding.

I needed that laugh. Yeah, I looked up both lyrics and it is like people stopped listening to the song after the first verse or two. Brown Eyed Girl straight up talks about looking back on the time they fucked behind the stadium.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Sucks that the coping MAGA account isn't around for all this insanity.

Don't really like Parlertakes. Its just not the same, you know?

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
I quit using Facebook some time ago but still have an account as a "courtesy" of sorts to the family of my late wife. Anyway, my father in law seems to be taking today well:

mnty5Uz.jpg

He seems very serious about that 2021 goal.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I only brought him up since he was brought up in this page and I was interested to see if he chilled out after yesterday...

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
They unironically love Rage Against the Machine, but then get upset when they find out the band is made of leftists.
They're like that with all media. Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, DC, etc. What do you mean it has leftist ideals and messaging? Stop politicizing my stuff!1 They have no critical thinking skills at all.