• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Hell of a sniper nest he's got there... But I don't think he gets that sniper nests are supposed to be concealed... If anyone does come for him he'll be serving himself up on a platter
im guessing illegal not to code project city council has declined to apporve they went ahead and built anyways cause 'muh freedoms and they're currently in court trying to stop the city from tearing it down.

It explains the rabid Trumpism and allusitions to orwell as well as defacing their own property, probably as a screw you to the neighbours who complained about the eyesore.

Nostremitus

Nov 15, 2017
Alabama
im guessing illegal not to code project city council has declined to apporve they went ahead and built anyways cause 'muh freedoms and they're currently in court trying to stop the city from tearing it down.

It explains the rabid Trumpism and allusitions to orwell as well as defacing their own property, probably as a screw you to the neighbours who complained about the eyesore.
I'd believe that.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017

He's 100% spot on. The Shadrach, Mishach & Abendigo story is one that I've been hearing in Sunday School from the point I could read & write back in church.

Over the years an "inspirational" story was told over and over by different people in different churches at different times about how a bus of people was hijacked by armed men. The men would threaten the passengers and say that anyone who believed in God should stand to be executed. The story varied in that sometimes they were shot to then assuredly get to heaven & others the non-believers were shot instead. Sometimes the bus was full of people with various backgrounds but sometimes it was a bus full of Christians and the Christians who had denied God to try and protect their lives were the ones who died and the obvious implication is that that one choice would damn them to hell. The point of the story overall was always to instill in us an unshakable readiness to accept God even if it meant death.

Martyrdom is a mainstay in a lot of evangelical rhetoric & the indoctrination of a persecution complex goes right alongside it. "Christians will be rounded up one day" was always rhetoric that never sat right with me seeing as this entire nation was basically a theocracy and how being of any non-Christian religion too often is a death sentence for any political career. The USA & Christians were basically inseparable so the thought that somehow that extreme amount of power would be overturned and in a bloody genocide at that was stupid. It prevailed anyway and is repeated to this day same way a doomsday cult predicts the end times and always changes the goalposts when it never happens.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that it's getting ratio'd tells you everything you need to know about that Crenshaw video. He's hated by both liberals and conservatives.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017

The amount of cognitive dissonance in these people is fucking astounding but more importantly it's fucking dangerous. This is a health worker who - while thankfully is forced to be masked at work where she could potentially, literally kill someone - is obviously ignoring mitigating measures outside of work and could still pass the virus and give someone in the vulnerable category a death sentence. Such a willfully ignorant, disgusting human being.

noquarter

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone repost so i don't give him the views?
I give a summary:

He is a badass guy that gets called in to help in the Georgia runoff, during his victory speech on November 3rd, because Democrats are trying to... bring Medicare for All and the Green New Deal, maybe? He flies in a plane to Georgia, after calling in 'everyone' for backup and then jumps out of the plane. On the way down, his cool computer voice (maybe he has a Google eyepatch, I dont know), lets him know that his LZ (landing zone) has been taken over by people calling themself Antifa (he makes a remark that the name is ironic because they are really fascists), and is asked if he should go to another LZ. Bravely, he states that he wants to meet them, so he is going to land there. It then goes to a couple people in a car (Antifa) that say they dont kmow why they are angry, they just are angry because the news told them to be. Then, he lands on the hood of the car, kneeling with his first down as well similar to how Terminator appears and the Antifa guys scream. He then punches through the windshield and the glass shards advertises a chance to meet the GOP runoof candidates and Crenshaw on December 21st.

It is really dumb and three minutes long.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
This was the first tweet in the 'More Tweets' section underneath this tweet (for me, anyway. YMMV):

Idiots.

Bet they would love this if it was posted on twitter.

JUXtzQ3.png

Heretic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I give a summary:

He is a badass guy that gets called in to help in the Georgia runoff, during his victory speech on November 3rd, because Democrats are trying to... bring Medicare for All and the Green New Deal, maybe? He flies in a plane to Georgia, after calling in 'everyone' for backup and then jumps out of the plane. On the way down, his cool computer voice (maybe he has a Google eyepatch, I dont know), lets him know that his LZ (landing zone) has been taken over by people calling themself Antifa (he makes a remark that the name is ironic because they are really fascists), and is asked if he should go to another LZ. Bravely, he states that he wants to meet them, so he is going to land there. It then goes to a couple people in a car (Antifa) that say they dont kmow why they are angry, they just are angry because the news told them to be. Then, he lands on the hood of the car, kneeling with his first down as well similar to how Terminator appears and the Antifa guys scream. He then punches through the windshield and the glass shards advertises a chance to meet the GOP runoof candidates and Crenshaw on December 21st.

It is really dumb and three minutes long.
WOW.

Thank you for the summary lololol