• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017

Thanks for helping us in the Georgia runoffs, idiot!

I don't think it will actually happen, but Trump going full scorched earth and deciding that binding his cult to him is more important than his political future would be such a huge gift to this country. Taking away even a small percentage of GOP voters would have massive ramifications

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
The sidebars on those, talking about how it's ILLEGAL for USPS mail to be carried in a privately owned vehicle... /facepalm. USPS has a whole category of employees who /only/ deliver in their personal vehicle... In rural areas.
Yeah not a single mailperson uses an official USPS vehicle where I live. Shits common as fuck lol.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017

tenor.gif

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
What fucking language are they speaking? It's like they're all brand new to Earth.

They're speaking trumpanese. It's like arguing with a trump supporter and using trump's own words verbatim against them, and they would always answer you with "well what he really means was....", it's like talking to an alien species.

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder sometimes if the pandemic has been an accelerant for this insane conspiracy culture taking hold in an unprecedented way. Obviously COVID is a subject of tons of conspiracies on it's own, but I mean more the downtime and isolation giving stupid people way too much time to spend in the worst corners of the internet.

Aeriscloud

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
They're speaking trumpanese. It's like arguing with a trump supporter and using trump's own words verbatim against them, and they would always answer you with "well what he really means was....", it's like talking to an alien species.

It's so bizarre. As I'm reading some of the other tweets they believe Trump executed John McCain. If I am to understand them at all that is.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017

More from conservatives threatening us with a good time

Both of those images are glorious. They reveal how they secretly regard her as beautiful and radical in a way that would really only hurt the elite.... so, like, even the working class should want that. $25/hr yasss, 90% tax on jeff bezos level wealth theft YAASSS QWEEN WE STAN

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder sometimes if the pandemic has been an accelerant for this insane conspiracy culture taking hold in an unprecedented way. Obviously COVID is a subject of tons of conspiracies on it's own, but I mean more the downtime and isolation giving stupid people way too much time to spend in the worst corners of the internet.
Yes, it absolutely has. It's bad in the US because it's also an election year but it's pretty much the same elsewhere.

Rran

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

What's w/ these MAGAts* thinking Trump has been the only President to "put America first"? How much orange kool-aid do you have to drink to completely ignore the vast, unprecedented levels of conflicts of interest between Trump and his suspect ties to countries other than, you know, the United States... ?

EDIT: and why is every Democrat a "radical Democrat" lol... I swear Trump said the same thing about Louisiana's governor (fyi, he's a total dino, but nevertheless still vastly superlative to the alternative...)

*like "maggots" and not, you know, a word that rhymes with that... just to be clear lol