• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zenner

Nov 20, 2017
The day hundreds of truckers rolled into DC to protest Trump... and he spun it like they were there to protest in his favor!

www.youtube.com

'That's the sign of love': Trump claims truckers' disruptive honking is 'in favour' of him

Trucking industry protesters disrupted a press briefing in the White House rose garden on Friday by honking their horns. Donald Trump said the sound was truc...

You can't hear the big rig air horns too well in this video, but there's other live feeds of the briefing where the protest horns were drowning everything out.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Few people are as big an embarrassment as Dave Rubin, especially recently. 11 minutes of cope and cringe. Enjoy.

(might want to watch in a private window in case it messes up your recommendations)

Lucini

Oct 27, 2017
Boy...I hadn't logged into that other site in a long time. Really went to shit, eh?

I tried to screenshot the vast number of people on my FB screeching about leaving for Parler or talking about a governor for a state they don't live in, or posting bullshit that clearly shows they have no basic sense of American civics beyond one semester in high school...but I realized that it would probably be too time consuming.

deflektor

Oct 27, 2017
What about a whole subforum ?
( from an already far right leaning site )

www[dot]theapricity[dot].com/forum/forumdisplay.php?62-United-States

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania

Good thing those court cases went so well...
giphy-downsized-large.gif

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
Few people are as big an embarrassment as Dave Rubin, especially recently. 11 minutes of cope and cringe. Enjoy.

(might want to watch in a private window in case it messes up your recommendations)

Dave Rubin being the Dumbest Man Alive is an infinite source of schadenfreude. He tries so hard to sound like he knows wtf he's talking about on any given subject, but it takes about 2-3 seconds before it's completely obvious that he has no grasp of the subject at all and is way out of his depth regardless of who the interviewer/viewee is. My favorite is the time that Marianne Williamson took him to school and put a dunce cap on him because he was unable to grasp that 250 years of American slavery had a devastating impact on the lives of the Black community that has never been properly addressed and continues to this day.

That short pause and "...I don't even know how you can say that" before she realizes that she's speaking to a child in an adult's body is both sad and hilarious.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I am baffled by the PoC in some of these videos supporting Trump.

Guys, Trump HATES you. He LOATHES you. He thinks you are literally genetically inferior to him just because of the colour of your skin. Stop worshipping him. Is it a fetish for you? Do you ENJOY your subservience to the orange dipshit!?!

Deleted member 77016

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 4, 2020
I am baffled by the PoC in some of these videos supporting Trump.

Guys, Trump HATES you. He LOATHES you. He thinks you are literally genetically inferior to him just because of the colour of your skin. Stop worshipping him. Is it a fetish for you? Do you ENJOY your subservience to the orange dipshit!?!
I mean, Trump hates poor white people but they still love him as well. Being a PoC doesn't make you immune to being played by a strongman.

Jun 10, 2018
I mean, Trump hates poor white people but they still love him as well. Being a PoC doesn't make you immune to being played by a strongman.
Not to mention takes like that seem to conveniently forget self-hate is a real thing even on a subconscious level.

When whiteness is considered the norm, it's pretty "easy" to sell yourself as being inferior.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
Not to mention takes like that seem to conveniently forget self-hate is a real thing even on a subconscious level.

When whiteness is considered the norm, it's pretty "easy" to sell yourself as being inferior.
The doll test experiment is a sobering reminder just how early kids of all colors pick up on the value society places on black skin, and the pervasiveness of white supremacist ideology.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
EnjCqbgXcAE7-TX

EnjCqbHXYAAfxA3

I can't believe these people are real lol
They want to be oppressed so bad. The only way their lack of empathy and desperation for superiority & supremacy is justified is if they delude themselves into belie they are more oppressed than the marginalized people whose oppression, suffering & abuse they revel in/get off on. In a world where they're well aware of Hispanic children in cages and police/armed bigots sniffing out the lives of black & brown people for existing, they're stuck making up non-existent bullshit white genocide plots & systematic gender conversion from straight lily white Joe fucking Biden of all damn people.

Last edited:

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
Just take anything where Jordan Klepper interacts with these muppets.

The fucking dumbest people humanity has spawned. I would normally feel some sympathy for people who are in dire situations that need help and they desperately seek someone to truly represent them in their political system, cause the American political system is absolute garbage and both the Republican and Democratic party are shit, but these fucking people, they don't get any fucking sympathy from me. They are just too goddamn stupid for that.