• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
It's weird, isn't it?
And why does Febe care about lynching malus then - and why for days? I'll vote it because I don't think it's an autowin or anything but the whole thing seems really fishy. RIP us if he gets a lynchproof out of it, tho. PP had one. I remember we lynched Stan and his anger the next day was almost as extreme as it was here when CeeCee shot him.
I'm still invested in helping town, malus being scumread isn't a particularly new or novel/out of left field thought and like I've said a million times I don't have many due to me being absent last week. If you feel my neutral-ness prevents me from being helpful (your faith in Sorian's neutral altruism aside), I'll unvote if that makes you feel better.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
If I had Fireblend's role, I would have been yelling about Pineapple Pizza as the next modifier and would have made up the most ridiculous of lies. I would have said D1 that, if Pineapple Pizza is voted in as the next modifier, I'll be able to prove I'm town immediately on D2 with a powerful claim or something. Would scum NK for that? Well, either way, I would have hinted and nudged it a ton.

But nothing from him about it until his role claim, which conveniently happened once he started looking like a suitable lynch for this day phase. That doesn't sound right if he can't win otherwise.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start

malus (4 votes)
ezekelrage - #5,453
ceecee - #5,675
sorian - #5,693
fireblend - #5,695
fantomas - #5,904 #6,042
fluxwavez - #5,914 #5,954
blargonaut - #5,953 #6,009

sawneeks (2 votes)
natiko - #5,670
fantomas - #5,742 #5,904
brazil - #5,802
blargonaut - #5,935 #5,953

brazil (1 votes)
sorian - #5,680 #5,693
sawneeks - #5,854

sorian (0 votes)
brazil - #5,410 #5,414
blargonaut - #5,567 #5,657

ceecee (0 votes)
fluxwavez - #5,507 #5,778

fireblend (0 votes)
fantomas - #5,571 #5,742
sawneeks - #5,662 #5,800
dr. monkey - #5,760 #5,903
blargonaut - #5,774 #5,894
fluxwavez - #5,778 #5,914

Post Counts:
blargonaut: 125 fantomas: 73 dr. monkey: 67 sorian: 61 ezekelrage: 59 fireblend: 42 sawneeks: 41 brazil: 39 natiko: 33 fluxwavez: 26 rac: 25 kyanrute: 17 malus: 14 grizzly: 11 ceecee: 10 lone_prodigy: 4 pedro: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I would rather lynch approximately 1/3 of the game over malus but it's just going to keep coming up so at this point I'm
BxW.gif
Yeah, I know how it feels. I have been ok with the lynch because people are just clamoring for it and obviously they're not all Scum and I agree with some of the reasons, but I feel like if I just let my likely last day as the one Confirmed Town in the room go the majority's wishes without at least trying to get someone else who other people and myself are scum reading lynched, then what will I have done for Town?

I just think there needs to be someone else besides Malus up for a lynch today at this point. Saw might as well be it, especially if that's Malus's top non-Zeke scum read.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"I'm not going to bother trying to verify Fireblend's claim which takes little to no effort, I'd rather just lynch him instead because it distracts from the mountain of scum bodies that have been lynched."

Thank you for your input rac and Monkey (including you Monkey not so much because I don't think you'll vote Pineapple, you'll do it because you already painted yourself into that corner but more because you definitely played off rac there to fear monger).

To Fandorin's question, Sawneeks is a perfectly acceptable lynch but I don't think the evidence is as good there as with malus. There's something between Natiko and Sawneeks but I would just rather have the conclusion to malus at this point, I highly doubt Natiko is scum with malus so if malus flips scum, that kind of solves that issue much easier than just guessing between the two of them.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If I had Fireblend's role, I would have been yelling about Pineapple Pizza as the next modifier and would have made up the most ridiculous of lies. I would have said D1 that, if Pineapple Pizza is voted in as the next modifier, I'll be able to prove I'm town immediately on D2 with a powerful claim or something. Would scum NK for that? Well, either way, I would have hinted and nudged it a ton.

But nothing from him about it until his role claim, which conveniently happened once he started looking like a suitable lynch for this day phase. That doesn't sound right if he can't win otherwise.

Ok sure, that's a lot of exposition thatbdoesnt really get to the Cruz of the issue. To what end? He probably wasn't getting lynched today anyway before the claim so it's not like this buys him an extra day, he already had it and now he's signed his death warrant tomorrow if some ulterior motive doesn't pan out.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Re: Zeke

I've seen some "it's just classic Zeke, which means town. Next." But "classic Zeke" is random suspicion, hammer thirst, hot takes, and generally anti-town behaviour. It's not hard to keep that consistent regardless of alignment. To dismiss it quickly is a bit strange.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
At least
I'm still invested in helping town, malus being scumread isn't a particularly new or novel/out of left field thought and like I've said a million times I don't have many due to me being absent last week. If you feel my neutral-ness prevents me from being helpful (your faith in Sorian's neutral altruism aside), I'll unvote if that makes you feel better.
My faith in what now?

I advocate lynching Sorian. I would lynch Sorian right now. The only reason I'm not voting for Sorian today is I want vote data. I've said this multiple times, just as I've said while I believe there is some truth to his claim, it's probably not the whole truth, and historically Sorian as neutral has fucked everyone over. No thanks.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I do want you to continue down this line of thought that Bae getting lynched just suddenly changes scum's game. As other's have pointed out she kinda ended up on her own island after D2 and the only one she 'cleared' was Ket. It wasn't like she was arguing for a bunch of lynches or clearing people left and right. I don't see how her dying would change how Scum played.
Bae was their safeguard. Her dying absolutely puts scum in a more desperate situation, and I'd think that'd be enough to make them try something new.

Considering 3 other scum players just auto-defended him how does that change your perception of this? I will also admit I was angry as CeeCee for that move, something I believe I said back then as well. The shot was incredibly unhelpful and anti-town and I still stand by that, though my emotions have cooled since then and I was kinda harsh back then.
Hmm. This is a fair point. After people like cabot and Chuggs (the first to comment on Stan's murder) established that they believed CeeCee was town, it made sense for all scum to just go along with that regardless of CeeCee's alignment. The fact that you did the exact opposite... Hm. At the same time, though, you were the first among we who are still alive to comment on the situation, and you did so way before the 3 flipped scum players said anything. You could've simply reacted rashly before taking your time to feel the room temperature.

I'm considering this, though.

Your post makes it seem I just hopped onto the Faddy train for no reason and without giving it context, I'd say that's very disingenuous and is trying to paint what I did to be incredibly scummy.
Your vote's context was the fact that Faddy had been counterclaimed. This is context that came up completely estranged from your own contributions. Previously, you'd admitted that you weren't paying attention to Faddy. I really don't understand why you are defensive about this particular point. Your vote wasn't "incredibly scummy" as much as it was obvious, given the situation, and not one you would've arrived at without the counterclaim.

Just like Febe, continue with that thought. Why would Scum!sneeks create a connection to just Fandorin and multiple scum members, hound that connection for multiple phases, get cold feet, and then back away? You're interpreting a tunneling townie as being scummy when there is nothing there but my bad read and shitty tunnel vision.
I can't say this argument moves the needle for me. Your position is that you making bad moves as town is more likely than you making bad moves as scum, but that's just WIFOM.

Okay, read it. You're misinterpreting what I'm saying here. Faddy's argument seems to be that you just gave turmoil a bunch and still shot Terra. i'm more interested in the fact that Bae was your 'back up' and just got that little question but never answered and just gets taken off the list due to that. In that post you quoted you don't even mention Bae either, someone I feel like you would have if she was your back up after Terra/Flux and not Zubz/Fran. Everything there doesn't make it seem like you actually had Bae as your back up. :/
Your argument is exactly the same as Faddy's. You're both grasping and trying to imply that I "favored" scum players somehow even though I made the logic behind my choices perfectly clear in the thread, and you're doing so by pointing at minor assymetric details of my posts and making them seem like huge slopes. Bae never got "taken off the list" - that's just something you came up with. She was the third option, and I explained why very clearly ages ago. That post in response to Faddy was pointing at the reasons for my scumreads during that phase - and, for the millionth time, I didn't have a solid scumread of Bae at that point. I was just highly confused by her posts.

This is all communicated very clearly in my posts from that phase, and anyone who isn't purposefully cherry-picking them to try to make a wrong shot seem like a conspiracy will be able to see it.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
To Fandorin's question, Sawneeks is a perfectly acceptable lynch but I don't think the evidence is as good there as with malus. There's something between Natiko and Sawneeks but I would just rather have the conclusion to malus at this point, I highly doubt Natiko is scum with malus so if malus flips scum, that kind of solves that issue much easier than just guessing between the two of them.
Other than you calling me Fandorin, fair enough yeah. Saw is still going to be on the list tomorrow either way. I just want to make sure we don't sleepwalk into the Malus lynch here without getting someone else up there too. It was starting to feel like if I hadn't said anything today then people would have just chilled out until EoD.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I've seen some "it's just classic Zeke, which means town. Next." But "classic Zeke" is random suspicion, hammer thirst, hot takes, and generally anti-town behaviour. It's not hard to keep that consistent regardless of alignment. To dismiss it quickly is a bit strange.

Sure but it's not hard to keep "generally quiet with a few stand out posts" consistent between alignments and that's not just a "what about you L_P" The point is that solving players like this usually means taking into consideration what the other scum around them have done and aside from the hammer thing, there hasn't been much of a link between scum and Zeke/Zubz

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
"I'm not going to bother trying to verify Fireblend's claim which takes little to no effort, I'd rather just lynch him instead because it distracts from the mountain of scum bodies that have been lynched."

Thank you for your input rac and Monkey (including you Monkey not so much because I don't think you'll vote Pineapple, you'll do it because you already painted yourself into that corner but more because you definitely played off rac there to fear monger).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sorry, I just don't buy "I never even voted for the single thing that is my wincon once because I thought someone would be able to psychically glean that was my weirdly simple wincon."

If it is? Great. Turns out it was just silly play. If not, I suggest we lynch him immediately tomorrow, do not pass go, etc.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Ok sure, that's a lot of exposition thatbdoesnt really get to the Cruz of the issue. To what end? He probably wasn't getting lynched today anyway before the claim so it's not like this buys him an extra day, he already had it and now he's signed his death warrant tomorrow if some ulterior motive doesn't pan out.

It's the "one more day" argument. He's already survived until Day 6, which is a lifetime for a neutral.

And of course his win condition is completely harmless and benign to town (besides putting us closer to mylo/lylo). Can we be sure of that?

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know about that. It was looking more and more attractive, and it definitely could have been today's lynch until the early claim.

And the ulterior motive would obviously revolve around the peculiarity of the Pineapple Pizza modifier. Your role had a lot more interaction than that with the modifier concept. And you think Fireblend's role would just be "pick this one and win"? Much like Brazil's, it sounds made up.

There's the fear of what it would get Fireblend. It's hard to imagine it would make him all-powerful, though... And we definitely should lynch him if he's still around when that gets picked. Either way, I don't like it, and I'm staying off of that vote.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
At least

My faith in what now?

I advocate lynching Sorian. I would lynch Sorian right now. The only reason I'm not voting for Sorian today is I want vote data. I've said this multiple times, just as I've said while I believe there is some truth to his claim, it's probably not the whole truth, and historically Sorian as neutral has fucked everyone over. No thanks.

The single time I was a survivor, town fucked themselves over. Don't put that on me.

Other than you calling me Fandorin, fair enough yeah. Saw is still going to be on the list tomorrow either way. I just want to make sure we don't sleepwalk into the Malus lynch here without getting someone else up there too. It was starting to feel like if I hadn't said anything today then people would have just chilled out until EoD.

That was bound to happen again eventually, I did it once earlier in the game too lol it's been nice that you were confirmed early because I didn't have to worry about confusing your names in an unclear way :P

And I don't think your vote was so much what was causing the lack of posts, I think it was that Blarg made it so no one wanted to engage.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Fandorin fuck you for pushing me into claiming, man.

I would like to hear from him today still for sure now that we have evidence of 2 roles that have to do with the modifiers being Neutral, and his being the odd man out of the bunch the way I see it.

Like, the two Neutral's had a very clear idea of which modifier they needed and, at least in Sorian's case, how it would affect the game. Brazil's? Vague wording about post restrictions, of which we have seen only one candidate and he did not prove or breadcrumb during it, of which people seem to be reaching when trying to think of things that could also count (haikus, etc.).

I would say his claim seems less believable to me now than it did before, and it already wasn't very believable.
There's literally nothing you can "hear from me" that would change anything regarding my claim. Yes, I'm the odd man out in this equation for two very obvious reasons that were already part of my claim. First: I'm town, not neutral. Second: my win-con (defeating scum) isn't in any way related to the modifiers, and so I have no reason to know which modifiers would potentially affect me or not.

Febe's claim doesn't affect mine in any way. At most you could say that the fact that that knowing about a second modifier-related role out there increases the chance of there being a third.

I've already said all that needs to and could be said about my role. If anyone wants to make a real case against me that actually looks through my activity in the game and doesn't just reduce me to my claim, I'll gladly take my time to engage with that.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I've already said all that needs to and could be said about my role. If anyone wants to make a real case against me that actually looks through my activity in the game and doesn't just reduce me to my claim, I'll gladly take my time to engage with that.
I get that you're frustrated, but your claim is part of your play and while Fandorin said you should claim, it was only after it had been brought up.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sorry, I just don't buy "I never even voted for the single thing that is my wincon once because I thought someone would be able to psychically glean that was my weirdly simple wincon."

If it is? Great. Turns out it was just silly play. If not, I suggest we lynch him immediately tomorrow, do not pass go, etc.

hello i am hunter who hunts pizza man hmm should i or should i not shootbangbang that one weird vote on pizza or not hmm

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know about that. It was looking more and more attractive, and it definitely could have been today's lynch until the early claim.

And the ulterior motive would obviously revolve around the peculiarity of the Pineapple Pizza modifier. Your role had a lot more interaction than that with the modifier concept. And you think Fireblend's role would just be "pick this one and win"? Much like Brazil's, it sounds made up.

There's the fear of what it would get Fireblend. It's hard to imagine it would make him all-powerful, though... And we definitely should lynch him if he's still around when that gets picked. Either way, I don't like it, and I'm staying off of that vote.
I cannot imagine it would be worse than lynchproof, which just means we lynch him twice or once and it confirms him, which sucks either way, but isn't the end of the world. Maybe I'm wrong here but I don't see Bear pulling a Geno and giving Febe 16 powers and a goat.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

I don't disagree with the idea that it seems like an odd wincon, but I don't see how this play makes sense for scum. He's setting himself up for death. Why wouldn't he just claim town with some interaction with PPM if he's scum instead of a neutral that will leave the game?

I think his predecessor comes out looking really good as well though. I made an ISO of it somewhere. It's not JUST that Zeke is playing how I would expect.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's why I'm not scum reading you, the only thing you've done activity wise this game that really concerns me was the shit show on D4 which does involve your claim. Either way, wouldn't want to see you lynched today. Also when talking to Natiko later, I mentioned that your role in this game could be similar to a very game-mechanic specific and not very useful role that I had in GoT, so it's not like I'm all aboard the "Brazil's claim is obviously fake" train here.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I get that you're frustrated, but your claim is part of your play and while Fandorin said you should claim, it was only after it had been brought up.
Yes, part of it. Not all of it. I'm not CeeCee - I'm one of the 3 biggest posters in this game. These "concerned" posts about how the only way people can figure me out is by checking my claim when not a single person has bothered ISOing me are either disingenuous and coming from a bad place, or just straight-up laziness. And the latter annoys me a lot more than the former.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Yeah, that's why I'm not scum reading you, the only thing you've done activity wise this game that really concerns me was the shit show on D4 which does involve your claim. Either way, wouldn't want to see you lynched today. Also when talking to Natiko later, I mentioned that your role in this game could be similar to a very game-mechanic specific and not very useful role that I had in GoT, so it's not like I'm all aboard the "Brazil's claim is obviously fake" train here.
I quoted your post because it was the more complete one regarding this subject, but you're not the one I'm frustrated with. I've seen that discussion between you and Natiko and you clearly are putting more thought into figuring me out than the rest.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I cannot imagine it would be worse than lynchproof, which just means we lynch him twice or once and it confirms him, which sucks either way, but isn't the end of the world. Maybe I'm wrong here but I don't see Bear pulling a Geno and giving Febe 16 powers and a goat.
Would lynchproof be permanent, or just for that day phase, or something? If scum, I can't envision it being for the rest of that game, since I'm not sure we have any alternate means of killing except for maybe what a modifier could entail. But yeah, this goes into balance talk, and I'm not sure it sounds right if he was scum and it gave him something magical. So the other possibility is...
I don't disagree with the idea that it seems like an odd wincon, but I don't see how this play makes sense for scum. He's setting himself up for death. Why wouldn't he just claim town with some interaction with PPM if he's scum instead of a neutral that will leave the game?
A simple stall tactic? It's a pretty risky one, though, for the reasons you propose.

Here's a thought: If he's going to be exiting the game by tomorrow anyways, what difference does it make that we just lynch him now? He's not aligned with town, but Fireblend leaving the game will basically just act as a mislynch anyways if he was. We have no reason to help him achieve his win condition. The argument against this is that we could focus on someone else who is potentially scum and maybe get it right, but if we get a mislynch today and Fireblend is telling the truth, we'll be worse off than if we had just lynched Fireblend today.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Natiko what are your thoughts of the ppl who don't want to vote pineapple pizza to verify Fireblend?
Who all even is that - Flux and rac? It doesn't really make me think anything other than they don't trust neutrals which, I mean, is fair. I just am struggling to see how allowing him to live backfires. The only fear I could come up with would be an arsonist like mechanic, but no one has mentioned being doused with pineapple juice or something stupid lol

Would lynchproof be permanent, or just for that day phase, or something? If scum, I can't envision it being for the rest of that game, since I'm not sure we have any alternate means of killing except for maybe what a modifier could entail. But yeah, this goes into balance talk, and I'm not sure it sounds right if he was scum and it gave him something magical. So the other possibility is...

A simple stall tactic? It's a pretty risky one, though, for the reasons you propose.

Here's a thought: If he's going to be exiting the game by tomorrow anyways, what difference does it make that we just lynch him now? He's not aligned with town, but Fireblend leaving the game will basically just act as a mislynch anyways if he was. We have no reason to help him achieve his win condition. The argument against this is that we could focus on someone else who is potentially scum and maybe get it right, but if we get a mislynch today and Fireblend is telling the truth, we'll be worse off than if we had just lynched Fireblend today.
It gives scum a free night kill would be why versus if he leaves by completing his wincon.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica

"Your wincon is too easy"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"It's silly to think that because the wincon is too easy there's probably a catch and you should go about it stealthily if it has a chance of happening on its own anyway"

If he's going to be exiting the game by tomorrow anyways, what difference does it make that we just lynch him now? He's not aligned with town, but Fireblend leaving the game will basically just act as a mislynch anyways if he was. We have no reason to help him achieve his win condition. The argument against this is that we could focus on someone else who is potentially scum and maybe get it right, but if we get a mislynch today and Fireblend is telling the truth, we'll be worse off than if we had just lynched Fireblend today.
The problem is you're not solving the game, *you* are stalling if you want to lynch me. If I'm lying and am scum, I'm a guaranteed scum lynch tomorrow. If I'm anything else and lying, they I just signed my death warrant anyway. This lynchproof thing I obviously can't fight against, but would it really fit here? This game's been pretty tame so far.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
We're not lynching Fireblend today. We can find out if Fireblend is telling us the truth very easily. There is no reason to think that he will become some kind of unstoppable monster if we don't lynch him.

If we lynch him today, what we are doing is putting our scum hunting on hold for a day instead, and all these topics we've already talked about today, will just be brought up again tomorrow. That's not a good idea.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Sure but it's not hard to keep "generally quiet with a few stand out posts" consistent between alignments and that's not just a "what about you L_P" The point is that solving players like this usually means taking into consideration what the other scum around them have done and aside from the hammer thing, there hasn't been much of a link between scum and Zeke/Zubz

Fair. But I feel like outside of a few, most players aren't talking about others.

Are there many scum interactions with Blarg? Kyan? Fireblend? rac? It's not hard to ignore some people; that way you don't get that awkward wolf-wolf and can leave a void in post-flip reads.

With a handful of scum left in 15 people we're in a good spot but it doesn't hurt to start looking elsewhere as the crowd thins.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I get what you mean. Scum is still going to get a night kill after this day phase, regardless of what happens.
Because unless you believe Fire is lying scum, we would be lynching a player we don't believe is scum and then allowing actual scum to get a NK before we go back to trying to lynch scum.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Because unless you believe Fire is lying scum, we would be lynching a player we don't believe is scum and then allowing actual scum to get a NK before we go back to trying to lynch scum.
Okay, so yeah, it's what I was saying. Sure, we can leave it, but just like I said, if we do mislynch (and I think we're at the point where it's very likely with no great leads), then we're going to be at -3 tomorrow instead of -2.
We're not lynching Fireblend today. We can find out if Fireblend is telling us the truth very easily. There is no reason to think that he will become some kind of unstoppable monster if we don't lynch him.

If we lynch him today, what we are doing is putting our scum hunting on hold for a day instead, and all these topics we've already talked about today, will just be brought up again tomorrow. That's not a good idea.
We wouldn't necessarily be putting it on hold, but I get what you mean with needing to revisit someone who was close to a lynch today again. Like malus.

We can leave it. But I don't know that I'm taking this claim as easily as you both are.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I still feel there's more to Fireblend's role, but we're not going to see it unless we lynch him or he wins. As long as he doesn't take out half the remaining players with pineapple-laced pizza, we can give him one more night.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Vote: Sawneeks

I'll put this vote back down to keep things close and I want Saw to be the other train alongside Malus here. I feel better about both Brazil and Natiko than I do about Saw at this point in the game. Still think Malus could be Scum too.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, so yeah, it's what I was saying. Sure, we can leave it, but just like I said, if we do mislynch (and I think we're at the point where it's very likely with no great leads), then we're going to be at -3 tomorrow instead of -2.

We wouldn't necessarily be putting it on hold, but I get what you mean with needing to revisit someone who was close to a lynch today again. Like malus.

We can leave it. But I don't know that I'm taking this claim as easily as you both are.
Pure numbers wise sure, but in the scenario where we leave him that means we lynched someone that people view as potential scum, in the other we don't and instead we just deny a neutral. I can only see lynching Fire if we think he's lying about his wincon, but I can't come up with a plausible alternative wincon that would A) make sense and B) hurt us.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I'm not an arsonist or a poisoner or anything evil. Wouldn't people have received PMs saying they got doused or something? If there's anyone whose flavor says they're allergic to pineapple or something that'd be one thing I guess, but I haven't moved once all game.