• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Benign neutrals that could have exited the game early and created lover's to add additional killing to a large game with only one NK? Checks out to me, help the man.
That does make sense, and it does line up with your Neutral claim as well since it's about the modifiers.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How bad can that modifier be? Is there a reason everyone's avoiding it? I skimmed through it and it seemed to be a regular game.

I don't think anyone has been actively avoiding it? Just more that no one pushed it forward because it was kind of a forgettable game. Why didn't you try to vote it early like I did with Cthulhu and see if people passively followed you?

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start

malus (4 votes)
ezekelrage - #5,453
ceecee - #5,675
sorian - #5,693
fireblend - #5,695

sawneeks (3 votes)
natiko - #5,670
fantomas - #5,742
brazil - #5,802

fireblend (3 votes)
fantomas - #5,571 #5,742
sawneeks - #5,662 #5,800
dr. monkey - #5,760
blargonaut - #5,774
fluxwavez - #5,778

brazil (0 votes)
sorian - #5,680 #5,693

sorian (0 votes)
brazil - #5,410 #5,414
blargonaut - #5,567 #5,657

ceecee (0 votes)
fluxwavez - #5,507 #5,778

Post Counts:
blargonaut: 64 dr. monkey: 57 fantomas: 48 sorian: 44 ezekelrage: 43 brazil: 39 sawneeks: 35 fireblend: 30 natiko: 25 fluxwavez: 20 rac: 17 kyanrute: 11 grizzly: 7 malus: 4 ceecee: 3 lone_prodigy: 3

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Good man.

The claim is easy enough to verify, honestly. Vote Pineapple tonight and if he doesn't leave, lynch him.

and Brazil I see you making faces at this post. Febe has a specific modifier, you don't. shush.

Also, yeah, this is where I'm at. I think this sounds too easy but unless the modifier is going to turn Fireblend into an unlynchable death robot then I don't see how this can cause an issue.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
that's all I've got. That's why I fear a hunter is after me and I won't make it to tomorrow to get my win. It seemed easy until you guys collectively decided to avoid that modifier like the plague for some reason.
I don't think anyone has been actively avoiding it? Just more that no one pushed it forward because it was kind of a forgettable game. Why didn't you try to vote it early like I did with Cthulhu and see if people passively followed you?
Hunter fears. I wanted someone to vote for it first, see if they got killed. Monkey said she started her vote from the secret vote modifier there but that's the closest I ever saw anyone get :P

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like people are quietly shook at another neutral so I'll ask the next obvious question. Why are you so worried about a hunter? Does your role indicate once could exist or are you just guessing?

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
is cee the hunter. this kind of a role could win on d1 and claiming at start could just guarantee that. what's a counter to that? day kill.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I feel like people are quietly shook at another neutral so I'll ask the next obvious question. Why are you so worried about a hunter? Does your role indicate once could exist or are you just guessing?
Twas a guess. It seemed like an easy wincon and I thought I'd at least lay low for a few phases and hope they got lynched/NK'd or I saw people vote for pineapple pizza without consequences.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
If there was someone out there looking for me how could I justify a vote for it when I

1) didn't play that game
2) hate pineapple pizza

I mean, maybe paranoia got the better of me and I get to just wait for victory now if you guys decide to help me.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
/shrug I've made my stances on neutrals before and I'm even more biased right now than usual. This is such an easy lie to catch out that I don't see the issue.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If CeeCee is and has been holding a second shot, I have my popcorn ready for the "please standby"

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
I really think this needs a counter. I am expecting Bear and red before day end. If there is no such thing, something might backfire on the vote or on the mod or something.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
So this is the third power having to deal with a modifier.

2/3 being neutral so far
Indeed, Brazil's isn't quite the same, since his isn't specific like these two are. Sorian's is believable because of the two "meme boats", Fire's is very testable (and possibly very counterable). Brazil is the odd man out here for sure.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I really think this needs a counter. I am expecting Bear and red before day end. If there is no such thing, something might backfire on the vote or on the mod or something.

Sure but the counter could be a night time thing too.

I don't think I actually read pineapple pizza but I don't remember anything being offensive about it at all (aside from the wrong people winning).

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
So maybe I'm mean/cynical/evil but I have questions:
-scum in PP was the pro-pineapple people so ?????
-what if this DOES turn Febe into some CRAZY ultra powered creature? Okay, it's a Bear game so probably not but if we vote it and he's still here we lynch him immediately, yes?

I do not understand at all why Febe and Brazil were sitting on these easily verifiable things and just hung out
like I can't wrap my brain around at all

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017

I don't think I actually read pineapple pizza but I don't remember anything being offensive about it at all (aside from the wrong people winning).
It was a pretty straightforward game overall but there were a couple of weird things. I'm gonna pull that game sheet back up later and look at it

okay, if I don't finish dinner, they're gonna eat me

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
-what if this DOES turn Febe into some CRAZY ultra powered creature? Okay, it's a Bear game so probably not but if we vote it and he's still here we lynch him immediately, yes?

I do not understand at all why Febe and Brazil were sitting on these easily verifiable things and just hung out
like I can't wrap my brain around at all

Being scared of a hunter seems legit enough, as described, this is a piss easy win con so either there's someone else doing something or somethign Fireblend isn't telling us but yeah, obviously we would need to lynch if the modifier doesn't remove him immediately or at least give info that very clearly shows he's telling the truth.

I hate pineapple on pizza, I hate scum, and I wish so badly I had a second shot

You're not playing right? I'm here right now, I don't want to be afk when you cause chaos this time.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato

True enough, I got charmed by the funny idea of CeeCee being the counter and killing Fire. Could be a night thing too. But need a counter.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Have you been taking note from the Rage Book of Paranoia and Theories? 🙃

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If CeeCee is and has been holding a second shot, I have my popcorn ready for the "please standby"
hahahahaha I would laugh so hard if that happened.
Indeed, Brazil's isn't quite the same, since his isn't specific like these two are. Sorian's is believable because of the two "meme boats", Fire's is very testable (and possibly very counterable). Brazil is the odd man out here for sure.
hu yeah who would've thought brazil looks out of place. huh. hmmm..

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
hahahahaha I would laugh so hard if that happened.

hu yeah who would've thought brazil looks out of place. huh. hmmm..

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Remember those games?

Those "which one of these are not like the other"

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
[QUOTE="Brazil, post: 17091733, member: 30"
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mafiera-mafia-ot-the-day-of-the-lightsabers.91092/post-16896812
.[/QUOTE]
Okay, read it. You're misinterpreting what I'm saying here. Faddy's argument seems to be that you just gave turmoil a bunch and still shot Terra. i'm more interested in the fact that Bae was your 'back up' and just got that little question but never answered and just gets taken off the list due to that. In that post you quoted you don't even mention Bae either, someone I feel like you would have if she was your back up after Terra/Flux and not Zubz/Fran. Everything there doesn't make it seem like you actually had Bae as your back up. :/

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Fantomas so we have

mafia goon/bae
mafia bomb/ faddy
Mafia backup/turmoil (not able to bu bomb)

Wonder what the mafia powers could be, with a backup being used/needed.

There have been no extra kills other than ceecee.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas so we have

mafia goon/bae
mafia bomb/ faddy
Mafia backup/turmoil (not able to bu bomb)

Wonder what the mafia powers could be, with a backup being used/needed.

There have been no extra kills other than ceecee.
Indeed. Perhaps an investigation power of some kind since they would lose out on tons of info if they died early? We have reason to believe Ket may have been targeted by a Strongman still right? That could have been part of a JoaT's toolkit. I would have to guess that we have yet to see the most powerful Scum role out there, because a Bomb is good but it doesn't require a backup I wouldn't think.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Indeed. Perhaps an investigation power of some kind since they would lose out on tons of info if they died early? We have reason to believe Ket may have been targeted by a Strongman still right? That could have been part of a JoaT's toolkit. I would have to guess that we have yet to see the most powerful Scum role out there, because a Bomb is good but it doesn't require a backup I wouldn't think.

Also, yeah, strongman is a lock, Ket would have known to defend herself that night and it didn't work. Only other way would have been to RB and kill her but they sure killed AB quick once he claimed so RB feels less likely.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Real talk, it kind of happens automatically, if I'm on mobile and someone's post takes up my entire screen, my eyes kind of glaze over unless I notice a six letter word that starts with an S. It's why my posts are meatier in the evening because I'm actually on a desktop and can focus more.
Same here for the most part

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
UNVOTE: Fireblend

Don't worry Febe we take care of Neutrals. I will do everything in my power to help you #feedFebeforfreedom

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Doubt they have invest role. At least not something like a tracker. Revealed roles haven't really been movement dependent.
Not be beat a dead horse but turmoil probably could have been the bomb if CeeCee had shot Faddy.
I thought it was put forth(wasn't it by you?) that the redacted from turmoil's role pm was about the bomb?

Side note: with ab kill, I would be weary of vanilla claims.