• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I haven't forgot (especially since he was one of our strongest roles, R.I.P.), but your read on him was intrinsically tied to Melon also being scum and this all being a master scum ploy which was all wrong so you get, like, 75% credit at best :P
Nah, I went in on the td due to the no lynched on it.

I do admit. Tunnel on thunderdome should've been 20 feet. I made it around 500 feet.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
i think if i had the motivation now id look to see who they tried to push and then who they ended up sheeping

its possible they don't have a town leader type voice on scum team
Do you think Faddy tried and failed for whatever reason? Faddy is usually pretty up front.

Natiko I dunno, see this whole line of conversation, maybe

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
For the record, I am ok with the Malus lynch today, so my vote is there in spirit.

However, I want to toss Natiko a bone here and vote for Sawneeks for now, because she is worthy of suspicion I think, I've been keeping my eye on her, and he has been making a case against her for days but no one else is ever really voting there.

Vote: Sawneeks
At least if I die now I can die knowing someone has heard me T_T

Fast forward to me being lynched today, you being NKed tonight, and nobody bothering Saw the rest of the game lol

Nah, I went in on the td due to the no lynched on it.

I do admit. Tunnel on thunderdome should've been 20 feet. I made it around 500 feet.
Yeah, your reasoning wasn't wrong - just a bit off on the conclusion lol But this game has been par for the course either way.

Do you think Faddy tried and failed for whatever reason? Faddy is usually pretty up front.

Natiko I dunno, see this whole line of conversation, maybe
Spends most of a day phase justifying her town read on Malus

Spends five seconds to pop out a dunno and one quote to justify her town read on rac

🤔

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Checking CeeCee's posts and I feel like I'm flip flopping since I said Malus flipping scum would make him look bad, but he has a good vote record, despite many of those votes having little to no justification (look at his vote on Malus today, or the previous days, or his vote on Faddy). If he's scum distancing himself from his scummates it's a good job numbers-wise.

And of course there's the issue of faddy being a bomb so an early vote from a scummate isn't that farfetched.

I'm very undecided about CeeCee.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Spends most of a day phase justifying her town read on Malus

Spends five seconds to pop out a dunno and one quote to justify her town read on rac

🤔
Eh, I can justify a Town read on Rac if I ever really need to. He isn't ever up for a lynch though, Malus was and still is.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
@Brazil I said those two votes of you (Zeke and Flux) felt out of place and incompatible with the way the day was going because I was expecting you to push the Malus vote much earlier, there clearly was more of a push for him post-Faddy than for Zeke or Flux.
I see. I didn't push malus at that point because I hadn't yet read back on him after the Faddy lynch, as I'd openly said in the thread.

---

I'm currently in the middle of a long ISO, but I have to leave for a couple of hours.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start

malus (4 votes)
ezekelrage - #5,453
ceecee - #5,675
sorian - #5,693
fireblend - #5,695

sawneeks (2 votes)
natiko - #5,670
fantomas - #5,742

ceecee (1 votes)
fluxwavez - #5,507

fireblend (1 votes)
fantomas - #5,571 #5,742
sawneeks - #5,662

brazil (0 votes)
sorian - #5,680 #5,693

sorian (0 votes)
brazil - #5,410 #5,414
blargonaut - #5,567 #5,657

Post Counts:
blargonaut: 49 dr. monkey: 47 ezekelrage: 42 fantomas: 40 sorian: 35 brazil: 32 sawneeks: 25 natiko: 22 fireblend: 17 fluxwavez: 14 rac: 14 grizzly: 5 kyanrute: 4 malus: 4 ceecee: 2 lone_prodigy: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
This is disingenuous af and you know it. Is rac up for lynch? Do I need to spend a whole day justifying it?
Come on now, if literally anyone replied to that same question coming from you with a statement that starts with "dunno" you would be alllllll over them and you know it. Disingenuous my ass - you don't have to spend a whole day doing so, but I asked for reasoning and got the equivalent of a shrug.

Eh, I can justify a Town read on Rac if I ever really need to. He isn't ever up for a lynch though, Malus was and still is.
It was more to see if she had actual reasons she could point to or not than rac himself. He's in that pile of nebulous posters for me, but I don't think he would be a consideration for me anytime soon.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Come on now, if literally anyone replied to that same question coming from you with a statement that starts with "dunno" you would be alllllll over them and you know it. Disingenuous my ass - you don't have to spend a whole day doing so, but I asked for reasoning and got the equivalent of a shrug.

It was more to see if she had actual reasons she could point to or not than rac himself. He's in that pile of nebulous posters for me, but I don't think he would be a consideration for me anytime soon.
I just can't shake this feeling you are just making noise. Honestly, do you really care how I feel about rac? I've posted about rac plenty throughout the game, as well as the notion for reading lower posters for agenda, and further, rac's not up for a lynch. There's no reason to lynch rac. rac is one of the few people in this game, outside of the the confirmed towns, I'm just not worried about. Zeke's a difficult read because when he's not tunneling, he's zigzagging around. Blarg is Blarg. Sorting you and Sneeks would be useful, but people are still pushing malus/Brazil. CeeCee is ?????probably town?????. Sorian is running around maybe on a flying throne of lies. Kyan alternately looks very town and scummy as fuck. LP barely exists and people are giving him a pass for some large macro comments and no real hunting. Febe has wrapped himself up in the malus/whatever situation to keep flying under the radar there. You know who's been consistently just themselves? rac. And there've been some moments where I was less sure about him but Fanto talking about their boat helps too, because it adds to that consistency for rac.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Sigh. I was hoping to finish a bigger post but I gotta go get some work done and then I have to go buy 10000000 stickers for Pickle's school project so I'll be back later.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I guess before I go:

vote: Fireblend

I understand why people want to flip malus but I have bad bad Febe feels.
I feel less great about Sneeks being on that vote but I'll untangle that later

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I just can't shake this feeling you are just making noise. Honestly, do you really care how I feel about rac? I've posted about rac plenty throughout the game, as well as the notion for reading lower posters for agenda, and further, rac's not up for a lynch. There's no reason to lynch rac. rac is one of the few people in this game, outside of the the confirmed towns, I'm just not worried about. Zeke's a difficult read because when he's not tunneling, he's zigzagging around. Blarg is Blarg. Sorting you and Sneeks would be useful, but people are still pushing malus/Brazil. CeeCee is ?????probably town?????. Sorian is running around maybe on a flying throne of lies. Kyan alternately looks very town and scummy as fuck. LP barely exists and people are giving him a pass for some large macro comments and no real hunting. Febe has wrapped himself up in the malus/whatever situation to keep flying under the radar there. You know who's been consistently just themselves? rac. And there've been some moments where I was less sure about him but Fanto talking about their boat helps too, because it adds to that consistency for rac.
I care about your read on rac because it helps me to gauge where that read is coming from. This is not rocket science and you of all people know that. You're sitting here shitting on me because I asked you to show your work. God, how horrible of me.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I guess before I go:

vote: Fireblend

I understand why people want to flip malus but I have bad bad Febe feels.
I feel less great about Sneeks being on that vote but I'll untangle that later
On the one hand I'm surprised you weren't voting me already but on the other I don't think there's anything I could've said that would have prevented you ending up here. I will be the first to apologize to the players and Bear for my inactivity as I know the amount of effort that goes into planning and playing these games and it sucks for people to not engage with them, so I understand your frustration, but this definitely feels like an unfair obsession regarding my inactiveness for the last 2 phases that I've been trying to be as transparent as possible about.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Sawneeks vote on me is also weird but I can see it as a "let's say what comes of this" thing. I do want to hear what her intentions were from her directly though, because I don't remember her scumreading me as hard other than for my lack of interactions on D2 with bae I think? I may be misremembering what her rationale was then.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
gn2orRG.gif

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
What would the end game to me discrediting Monkey be? Her flipping town just means that everyone would know she was telling the truth and then I get chain lynched. I only really win there if she flips scum because then I can at least say she was lying to get an extra mislynch. I don't think she's scum so I'd be going into that bet thinking I'd lose.
I don't understand

I know I'm wrong I just can't prove it

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah there's no way Dr. M would be lynched before you [Sorian]. Suggesting that is a scumtell, coming up with implausible situations as irrelevant answers. It's obvious you thought and likely still think you're going down [first], and your claim sets the social links up as only Dr. M benefiting in any way from your demise in terms of Townie points (trickster-fooled repentant). 100% one of you two is Mafia

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Re: Natiko's Pirate Bae's Greatest Hits. Is there such a thing as too much bus? turmoil, Faddy and possibly malus is a lot of bus, many wroom wroom. I wouldn't count it out, mostly because of Bae's record in this game. There is the bussings and then there is the fake claim itself. Claim bought her time but at the same time removed Ketkat from town's lynch pool and at that point she was high up there. Could go either way. Bomb defense on the other hand is a slight minus to malus, there was certainly room there a for F5 into ctrl+V play there.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Caught up. There are as many posts as ever to get through.

I kinda agree with what a lot of people are saying, and there are just a lot of fair arguments for why many people could be scum going around. I'm not convinced malus is scum (the flip could be helpful, but I don't even know what it'd say about Brazil anymore) or even Brazil anymore (that PR is some crap. Maybe he'll eventually admit he's just a vanilla and made up that quick lie during D4?).
Re: Natiko's Pirate Bae's Greatest Hits. Is there such a thing as too much bus? turmoil, Faddy and possibly malus is a lot of bus, many wroom wroom. I wouldn't count it out, mostly because of Bae's record in this game. There is the bussings and then there is the fake claim itself. Claim bought her time but at the same time removed Ketkat from town's lynch pool and at that point she was high up there. Could go either way. Bomb defense on the other hand is a slight minus to malus, there was certainly room there a for F5 into ctrl+V play there.
Scum have been unpredictable and kinda messy, so I wouldn't count that possibility out. Why not bus two of her teammates? Perhaps it's to get people thinking exactly "She wouldn't possibly do that."

Is that the magical thing they call WIFOM? Anyways, I'd buy it. It in no way exonerates malus.

Anyways, I do like this theory rac brought up:
So if I understand where you're going with this, your theory would be that the remaining Scum team are in the lower tier of post count players and are just kind of sheeping along with the stronger voices at this point?
Whether guided or not, the possibility of scum creating this chaos while the remnants lie low and coast by sounds very compelling to me.

And I have actually been thinking about Fireblend for a bit, though I'll need to look more into it later.

Vote: Fireblend

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I think what sticks out though is after the bus on turmoil and what presumably was an expected death to Faddy Bae went from naming Malus as a top suspect to saying she felt he was clearly town due to previous results. Had the hard swing not occurred I might be more doubtful of the mega bus too.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I mean, I'm happy to defend myself but the suspicion around me seems to have sprang from my lack of activity, which again, I've been transparent about, so short of claiming I'll just hope people come back to their senses while the day's still young?

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Do you think scum is pushing you? 🤔
None of the people voting for me are ones I scumread, I dunno. I still want to hear from Sawneeks, I'm puzzled about Monkey because I wouldn't expect her to punish me for what feels like lack of activity alone on D6, Blarg is impossible to read, and Flux... Well he does feel like he's jumping on the bandwagon with little effort. Overall I'm not super worried because I don't think any of those posts feel sticky, but I would like to do something more about it?

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Pointing out this post priority kill list of Faddy's from D1:
I'm happy to push for anyone on my list

Geno
Malus
Fran
Monkey
FluxWavez
Terraforce

There is probably the most push back against Monkey and I think she has been more town as the day has gone on so maybe strike her.
Geno, Fran, and Terraforce were confirmed town. I was already town reading Dr. Monkey, so this makes me feel better about malus.

Reading about how scum have typically all been heavily defending Sophia/CeeCee after his shot (and some even before), this stood out to me:
So the 'CeeCee must die' posse is currently:
Fantomas, Geno, Flux, Sawneeks.
I'd need to go through the whole deliberations, but this in turn makes me feel better about Sawneeks (who I was already leaning town). I wonder if there's been anyone who actually wanted to see CeeCee lynched who is/was scum.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Pointing this out, too:
Keep it quiet but I think Brazil might be scum. But I am going to wait and see where he shoots first rather than make myself look like a fool.
I think Flux is saying I haven't been as controversial as the day has went on.

At this point I would rather not be shot so I am not going to go hard against Brazil since he has a gun. But he is one of my scum reads right now and a reason I didn't want him to get the power in the first place.
Specifically highlighted Brazil out of nowhere when he was the D1.5 leader. During D1 + D1.5, it didn't seem like Faddy wanted to highlight any of his scummates as scum reads, so this stands out.

Honestly, at this point, I don't think Brazil or malus should be priority lynches.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
This is my ISO of Saw. I'll try highlighting only the really important posts so that this doesn't get too huge [fake edit made after I finished typing this post: lol]

(Giant Panda's posts are basically nothing.)

D1.5

Saw subbed in a little after D1.5 started, and before Stan was murdered. Her first remarkable post (#1682) was a big reads list that was very noncommittal, full of "null" (all three flipped scum fit in here) and "town...?" reads. The only "scum/neutral" read [note: why even say "neutral" like this on D1?] she seems confident on is Terra. She also lists CeeCee as a scum lean but is "willing to give him one more Day". Would consider moving KetKat and "maybe... Faddy as well" down to scum.

Then comes the first instance of Saw trying to tie town and scum players together (#1688). "Malus and Chuggs are tied together. Fran ties himself a bit to turmoil. Brazil is the instigator. If anybody in this mess flips Scum I feel that this entire argument should be looked at with a magnifying glass." This is something that will come up again multiple times below.

After Stan is murdered, she's the first person to call for CeeCee's head (#1750). She latter doubled down on the "At worst he's a townie who made a bad move" line to double down on wanting CeeCee killed (#2180).

Questions Faddy about his sudden and unexplained push against me (#2230). Posted again during that phase but didn't quote Faddy's his response.

D2

Comments on the criticisms towards turmoil's PR-focused post and says it looks suspicious (#2419). In that post, she says that she believes Chuggs is town, but in the next one says that CeeCee being town would "highly implicate" Chuggs (#2461).

During this phase, she spent a lot of time scrutinizing Febe's townread of me. Then she starts posting ISOs, and her second one is turmoil (#2620). This is important because it's the first of many times she'll try to tie Fandorin to scum. "For some reason he has a connection to Fandorin here and I don't understand it." "He REALLY likes Fandorin though but is very aware of not being too supportive of him."

Later, jumps in and asks "Good morning. Gonna catch up properly in a bit but what's with all the Pirate Bae votes? :x" (#2726). On #2760, she singles out all of those votes individually, and then acknowledges her claim. Asked Grizzly whether Zubz's vote on turmoil would be staying after Grizzly said that it would be (#2800).

Then comes D2 EoD, which Natiko has already talked about a lot previously. She pressures Flux and turmoil. On #2886 she says she's leaning towards voting Flux, but ends up voting turmoil on #2906. In her vote, she openly ties turmoil and Fandorin: "If turmoil is scum lynch Fandorin, he's been following him a ton. Just look at my big ISO."

D3

Saw's D3 is basically entirely Fandorin-focused. Her very first post is a vote against him (#2964). Not a single argument from Fandorin seems to budge her. She eventually moves the goalpost in her case against him by saying that Fandorin looked suspicious for just going along with how turmoil was apparently townreading him (#3508).

When malus posts throwing shade at rac and Faddy (#3192), she responds by saying that she "very much dislikes" said post and pointing malus towards Fand and I instead (#3360).

When asked by Fran, she says she doesn't have great feelings on Faddy (#3375). This is the only time she mentions him in that phase that I can find.

And check this out: on #3403, she gives Natiko shit for not talking about Faddy: "I also just went through everything and noticed (or missed) that you have not yet mentioned Faddy today despite the talk around him." Then, soon after on #3422, she repeats the same Faddy read she'd already given to Fran and says "Faddy has been a topic of discussion so far too but I wasn't paying too much attention to it. [...] Do still need to read over the buzz around him today though."

After KetKat's counterclaim, she votes Faddy... and once again tries to chain Fandorin to that lynch (#3823). She spent the day discussing Fand while Faddy was being lynched in the background, and once that happened, she jumped in on that lynch as further proof that Fandorin was scum.

She follows that post up by saying the situation "isn't a great look for Chuggs or Flux" (#3836).

D4

Votes Fandorin and points to Sorian's (bullshit) "assessment of the last phase's votes" (#3913). Continues pushing the connection between turmoil and Fand as a thing, and adds onto the pile two secondhand arguments against Fand - Sorian's D3 trains thing and Monkey's critique of Fand's D3 read on Faddy.

When other people start to vote Fandorin, though, she starts getting cold feet (#4121). Then the mess I caused starts. She prods about a possible Natiko-Fandorin scum team (#4467). She later says she's 50/50 between Fand and malus (#4542), (#4980). She eventually says that she's starting to think that Fand and I are both town, but that falls to the wayside when I claim. Then she's back to suspecting me.

That Sawneeks is the one that began this push on me back at D3 and hadn't said a word today. It's making me question her townieness.

----

Goddamn it, this ended up being huge either way.

Comments on more present day!Sawneeks and conclusion incoming.